Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,660 members, 7,911,773 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:38 PM

“I Don’t Fear Anybody, Nobody Was Up To My Level In That House” –Kiddwaya(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Fear Anybody, Nobody Was Up To My Level In That House” –Kiddwaya(video) (900 Views)

Bbnaija2022: “if I Want To Fuvk You I’m Very Direct, I No Dey Fear Anybody And I / No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals / Nengi Caught In The Toilet Grinding Kiddwaya (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t Fear Anybody, Nobody Was Up To My Level In That House” –Kiddwaya(video) by Hunt27: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
Evicted Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya has stated that no housemate was up to his level when he was in the house with them.

He made this disclosure during an interview at Beat F.M during his media rounds with Prince, where he talked about his stay in the lockdown house, and his thoughts towards the housemates.

Watch video below
https://www..com.ng/i-dont-fear-anybody-nobody-was-up-to-my-level-in-that-house-kiddwaya-brags-video/

Re: “I Don’t Fear Anybody, Nobody Was Up To My Level In That House” –Kiddwaya(video) by EmptyGarden(m): 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Miscreant.
Re: “I Don’t Fear Anybody, Nobody Was Up To My Level In That House” –Kiddwaya(video) by Akinexcel: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
kisskidwaya is out at last , this is serious .
Re: “I Don’t Fear Anybody, Nobody Was Up To My Level In That House” –Kiddwaya(video) by adeniyi997: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hmm. Pride comes before a fall
Re: “I Don’t Fear Anybody, Nobody Was Up To My Level In That House” –Kiddwaya(video) by solmus: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2020
Useless bloggers

(1) (Reply)

19-year-old Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-shamed Repeatedly For Havin / Zubby Michael, Alexx Ekubo And Yomi Casual Visit King Rudy Of Psquare (video) / ”value Your Peace Of Mind” – Davido Writes Amid Cheating Scandal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.