Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:48 PM

Bbnaija2022: “if I Want To Fuvk You I’m Very Direct, I No Dey Fear Anybody And I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija2022: “if I Want To Fuvk You I’m Very Direct, I No Dey Fear Anybody And I (947 Views)

“I Don’t Fear Anybody, Nobody Was Up To My Level In That House” –Kiddwaya(video) / Basketmouth Reacts To Simi’s Fuvk You Challenge (video) / "I Didn't Snub You, I’m Shy And Down To Earth” – Onyeka Onwenu Reply Aramide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2022: “if I Want To Fuvk You I’m Very Direct, I No Dey Fear Anybody And I by uchebest20(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2022

BBNAIJA2022: “IF I WANT TO FUVK YOU I’M VERY DIRECT, I NO DEY FEAR ANYBODY AND I LIKE R@W”- BEAUTY (VIDEO)

The new housemates are showcasing their contentious personalities to the Big Brother Naija 2022 fans, thus it appears that things are taking a new turn.

Beauty Etsanyi Tukura, often known as Beauty, a fellow Big Brother Naija contestant, revealed one of her d!rty secrets to her other Level Up inmates.

The Miss Nigeria 2019 winner, a 24-year-old model from Taraba, previously shared with her fellow housemates how she can be honest when it comes to having c0itus with the opposite s£x.

On Sunday morning, July 24, she made this admission and said that she prefers to do it without prot£ction.

During the talk with her fellow housemates, Beauty also mentioned that she can be extremely open about such matters and that she isn’t concerned about what others may think.

View the video below:
https://metastar.com.ng/bbnaija2022-if-i-want-to-fuvk-you/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija2022: “if I Want To Fuvk You I’m Very Direct, I No Dey Fear Anybody And I by BootyliciousBoy(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
BBnaija is for Olosho people na

No be today, we know better undecided

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch A Good Man From A Lousy Woman” – Judy Austin’s Friend, / “we Don’t Want To Hear Story Later” – Reactions As Korra Obidi Twerks For Janeme / “I Nearly Ran Mad” – Actress Ronke Ojo Shares Sad Journey Of Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.