Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,884 members, 7,969,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:24 PM

Zenith Interview Stages - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Interview Stages (4000 Views)

The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / A Nairalander Reply To A Regret Mail After Scaling Through Four Stages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Interview Stages by Eldomingo: 9:36am On Feb 11, 2011
Hi house. This Zenith bank people wori o! I was invited for interview at their HQ in Lagos and after the first stage they just got our credentials and say they will contact us. But i hear the interview has up to 4 or 5 stages (the HR didnt interview us sef). Is there any hope of calling us back for other stages?
Re: Zenith Interview Stages by samsjoke(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2011
Dont worry if they contact u,you will no. Its really hard to predict these companies these days
Re: Zenith Interview Stages by Tinyemeka(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2011
ElDomingo, first of all its Head Office and not Head Quarters. Immediately after the aptitude test, you'll have a chat that same day during which you submit photocopies of your credentials. Your apt test result will then determine if you are invited for an interview. 1st stage is a panel interview, if succesful, you then have a chat with the regional GM. At this stage, be sure that you have secured your appointment, subject to space availabilty. HO will eventually call you for a final chat and then you may be given your appointment letter there and then, or you may be assigned to a branch where you have to go and pick up your appointment letter.

The procedure may vary and its generally the process.

You should be happy that you were even called up for the interview instead of voicing this negative opinion. Best of luck.
Re: Zenith Interview Stages by Eldomingo: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2011
Thanks for your reply @tinyemeka. I am not being pessimistic but i just felt bad coming from Akwa Ibom and not being able to go to other stages, after the first stage whereas some people went on with the other stages. From all indications it means passing the aptitude test and first chat is not even a guarantee. Is there any hope of calling us back? sad sad angry
Re: Zenith Interview Stages by Tinyemeka(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2011
Your frustration is understandable. Sorry. A strong piece of advice however. When requested to state locations where you would like to work, I'd very much advise you to avoid including Lagos. This is because a lot of applicants also prefer to work in Lagos, making chances of being called up on time, slim. South-South or South-East region is a good place to start compared to Lagos and I know why I say this. You can also let HR know that you are coming from a far place, to see if they might work out something for you. Best of luck. Happy Val.

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony. Thank You Nairaland / 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity / Nlng Is Recruiting For Fresh And Experienced Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.