Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,851 members, 7,886,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan (5808 Views)

I’m Proud Of Nnamdi Kanu, He’s Just Like Me — Father / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” / I’m Proud Of Alao-akala - Obj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2011
seanet02:

Lets worship sagamite the most intelligent he goat in the obj farms

Is it your God you are calling a he-goat?

Are you that dumb?

passyjango:

And will you be doing the re-engineering from London. For all we know you are probably in a mental health facility in London. You are completely out of touch with reality. You are having a superiority complex which makes you feel you have the right to determine what others should do. Yes you have your rights but others also have their own rights even to be foolish to you. Most of us should not vote but a kolomental like you in London probably without any voters card should be allowed to vote. You wanted to put me down but you have met your match.

You should be the one in a mental facility considering the mentality you have displayed. I would advocate the "take-to-the-woods" treatment if I was asked.

Reality my arse.

Just like Okonjo-Iweala and Aganga, the nation might need my type one day because very few of those types are left in Nigeria.

I agree you have your rights. No one should violate your natural rights, but your other rights can be curtailed to help the nation progress.
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by seanet02: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2011
Yeah its you my dumb arse
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2011
seanet02:

Yeah its you my dumb arse

Worship, so you can be saved. Stop being stewpid.
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by passyjango(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2011
Sagamite:

You should be the one in a mental facility considering the mentality you have displayed. I would advocate the "take-to-the-woods" treatment if I was asked.

Reality my arse.

Just like Okonjo-Iweala and Aganga, the nation might need my type one day because very few of those types are left in Nigeria.

I agree you have your rights. No one should violate your natural rights, but your other rights can be curtailed to help the nation progress.

Stay there in London while you wait for our call. If you are so patriotic, you should be here in the front line. But of course you will not be released from the mental health facility until you are certified normal and capable of integrating into normal human society. I am sure we have people in Nigeria who can offer us more than you can, Ribadu is one of them.
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by seanet02: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2011
Saga my house boy, why you dey cry?
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2011
seanet02:

Saga my house boy, why you dey cry?

Infidel, you know Jesus wept?

passyjango:

Stay there in London while you wait for our call. If you are so patriotic, you should be here in the front line. But of course you will not be released from the mental health facility until you are certified normal and capable of integrating into normal human society. I am sure we have people in Nigeria who can offer us more than you can, Ribadu is one of them.

Where is the front line? grin

Is the person that thinks a chief-looter is the best to rule a country saying someone is in a mental home? grin The medicine they are giving you in Aro needs to be tested by NAFDAC.

Very few in Nigeria can match what I can offer. I am your intellectual God!!!
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by passyjango(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2011
Sagamite:

Very few in Nigeria can match what I can offer. I am your intellectual God!!!

Well you have only managed to display ignorance here. But of course, in a country where mediocrity is celebrated, and as a man in touch with reality, I am not surprised that a kolomental can declare himself an intellectual God. That is part of the issues we need to deal with and people like me in the front line will deal with it.
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by dipocarew: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2011
grin
I am from the South-West and see nothing wrong in Ribadu making the comments he did, GEJ is the incubent and should have a very thick skin it comes with the job.
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2011
passyjango:

Well you have only managed to display ignorance here. But of course, in a country where mediocrity is celebrated, and as a man in touch with reality, I am not surprised that a kolomental can declare himself an intellectual God. That is part of the issues we need to deal with and people like me in the front line will deal with it.

You are so dumb!!!

Who is the one that stays in a country where mediocrity is celebrated?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Celebrating mediocrity is even for those that are sane and average in Nigeria, [b]YOU [/b]are celebrating rot and madness and think you are at the front line.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is the issue we need to deal with.

Solution: Take you to the woods and . . . . . . . . . . pow pow grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by seanet02: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2011
This saganite is a sickoo.
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by passyjango(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2011
Sagamite:

Celebrating mediocrity is even for those that are sane and average in Nigeria, [b]YOU [/b]are celebrating rot and madness and think you are at the front line.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is the issue we need to deal with.

Solution: Take you to the woods and . . . . . . . . . . pow pow grin grin grin grin
Yes I am in the front line, because I am promoting my candidate who Ribadu although you have decided to focus on my previous support for IBB. I have contributed my time and money to support my candidate. Anytime I hear someone promoting another candidate, I make it my duty to show why the other candidate is not good enough and why Ribadu is better. The post you first started your non-sense from was an example. My aim there was to convince people to go and vote on the day even if they do not believe there candidate will win. They should vote first protect their vote and wait for the result to be announced. My fear is that some people will just not vote because they do not believe that their candidate will win or they will just vote for the person they think will win not necessarily the best candidate.

As for you, what have you done? Have you even donated money to the campaign? With your insulting tone and supremacist ideology I am sure that you can’t convince anyone to vote your candidate. You cannot woo support by insulting people or telling people that most of them should not be allowed to vote because they do not have the intellectual capacity to do so. You woo voters by challenging their belief in the other candidates respectfully and then projecting your candidate as a better alternative. That I have done successfully that is why, I will proudly say that I am in the front line.
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2011
passyjango:

Yes I am in the front line, because I am promoting my candidate who Ribadu although you have decided to focus on my previous support for IBB. I have contributed my time and money to support my candidate. Anytime I hear someone promoting another candidate, I make it my duty to show why the other candidate is not good enough and why Ribadu is better. The post you first started your non-sense from was an example. My aim there was to convince people to go and vote on the day even if they do not believe there candidate will win. They should vote first protect their vote and wait for the result to be announced. My fear is that some people will just not vote because they do not believe that their candidate will win or they will just vote for the person they think will win not necessarily the best candidate.

As for you, what have you done? Have you even donated money to the campaign? With your insulting tone and supremacist ideology I am sure that you can’t convince anyone to vote your candidate. You cannot woo support by insulting people or telling people that most of them should not be allowed to vote because they do not have the intellectual capacity to do so. You woo voters by challenging their belief in the other candidates respectfully and then projecting your candidate as a better alternative. That I have done successfully that is why, I will proudly say that I am in the front line.

I am at the frontline of exploring geniocracy and banning democracy. grin

I spend my time, money and effort on advocating that decision-making should be left to the few in the clerisy, the rest should follow and do as they are told after decisions are make, their opinion does not count.

I work very hard to ensure the rest (outside the clerisy) see that they are dimwitted and not smart enough to be able to make judgements or have opinions on issues/people/situations that have complexities. That is the most efficient way we can move forward. cool
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by passyjango(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2011
Sagamite:

I am at the frontline of exploring geniocracy and banning democracy.  grin

I spend my time, money and effort on advocating that decision-making should be left to the few in the clerisy, the rest should follow and do as they are told after decisions are make, their opinion does not count.

I work very hard to ensure the rest (outside the clerisy) see that they are dimwitted and not smart enough to be able to make judgements or have opinions on issues/people/situations that have complexities. That is the most efficient way we can move forward.  cool
Although I have said this many times before, I will say it again, you are a disturbed human being and not in touch with reality. Here we are talking about the 2011 elections that will be conducted under democracy and you are here talking about an insane idea, which is not going to materialise anytime soon. How would you get your idea into mainstream thinking if you do not use the existing structure to promote a candidate that will be insane enough to push for such a system. Ideas that make sense like a true federal structure and freedom of information have not seen the light of day, it is geniocrazy that will.

Who will select the so called clerisy? What criteria will be used to select them? You are simply naïve. Your idea will only work in animal farm and I suggest, you forget such supremacist ideas. Democracy is not perfect but it is still the most realistic form of government today. Giving sweeping powers to a few people to decide the fate of others without any input from them will not work in the long run. This is not a computer, we are talking about here. We are talking about human beings with all their complexities. Absolute power corrupts and democracy remains the only system of government with a practical way of checking absolute power.

How is your idea different from the circumstances in Egypt, where a few people believe they are smarter than the rest and take decision without recourse to the will of their, according you, dimwitted and not smart enough people. The people have just shown them and people like you that power belong to the people and not to the clerisy. You have lost your way, but you can find your way back if you turn back now.
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2011
passyjango:

Although I have said this many times before, I will say it again, you are a disturbed human being and not in touch with reality. Here we are talking about the 2011 elections that will be conducted under democracy and you are here talking about an insane idea, which is not going to materialise anytime soon. How would you get your idea into mainstream thinking if you do not use the existing structure to promote a candidate that will be insane enough to push for such a system. Ideas that make sense like a true federal structure and freedom of information have not seen the light of day, it is geniocrazy that will.

Who will select the so called clerisy? What criteria will be used to select them? You are simply naïve. Your idea will only work in animal farm and I suggest, you forget such supremacist ideas. Democracy is not perfect but it is still the most realistic form of government today. Giving sweeping powers to a few people to decide the fate of others without any input from them will not work in the long run. This is not a computer, we are talking about here. We are talking about human beings with all their complexities. Absolute power corrupts and democracy remains the only system of government with a practical way of checking absolute power.

How is your idea different from the circumstances in Egypt, where a few people believe they are smarter than the rest and take decision without recourse to the will of their, according you, dimwitted and not smart enough people. The people have just shown them and people like you that power belong to the people and not to the clerisy. You have lost your way, but you can find your way back if you turn back now.

You are a joke, men! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by passyjango(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a joke, men! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will also leave that for posterity to judge.
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by AbahjohnA: 7:46am On Feb 13, 2011
b/w u and GEJ I will vote u sha, but u re not so clean OBJ boy. Why do u allow ureslf to be used selectively? And where re all d monies 4 ur campaign coming from - Tinubu? and u think u won't be puppet when u win? The beautiful ones re not yet born
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by elduce: 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2011
cheape popularity
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by jawjaw1: 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2011
Mr. Ribadu, I am are sure proud to stand by your side and be called a rascal. If the rascals are the ones doing the right things for the Nigerian people then we pray, Dear God, please send us some more rascals to liberate us.

The simply thing Jonathan should have done was to apologize for that statement. We all know GEJ is nice guy and that the comment was made in the euphoria of leading and urging his party members in the South West on. My problem with GEJ and why I simply will not vote for him is because he is a product of the workings of the crisis called PDP. A party of people who will do deals with the devil if it will make them relevant in the position of power. I am sorry, I don't see GEJ solving Nigeria's problems now or in the future. Time will prove me right.

To roundup I will like to ask, who amongst all the presidential candidates can die for Nigeria? Which of them can take a bullet for this country if it comes to that? Your guess is as good as mine, Ribadu and maybe Buhari. The rest can't, QED!
Re: I’m Proud To Be A Rascal, Ribadu Tells Jonathan by oluaries01(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2011
we all know how politicians behave, they want to show up like a saint when they want position, Mr. Ribadu, we know ur type.
Now to Mr. President, That one self too much. A whole president of a nation talking like primary 6 cert holder councillors. Your comments lately are not palatable, what happen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lies About FG On Going Works In SE...Enugu Axis Example!!! / Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara / The Nature Of This Bridge In Ebonyi State Will Shock You (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.