Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? (1377 Views)

Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke / Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) / Mothers Not Fathers And Government Spoiling These Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by Billionsclub: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2020
I am a private school teacher but since the lockdown, I had to start doing home lessons for people just to make ends meet. I have two kids in my street, they are orphans. They are twins. They live with their grandmother who lives in a room apartment. These children have never been taught since the lockdown. I am praying for them seriously that God would raise helpers for them. But my mind has been disturbing to employ a home lesson teacher for them. I would have thought them personally but I can't because I move from home lesson to home lesson. I get home almost 7pm. I am thinking about employing a home lesson teacher for them this week. But I am scared that I may not have enough funds to take care of myself. The thought of these kids have refused to leave my mind. please what should I do?
pardon my typographical errors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by Nebes: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2020
Billionsclub:
I am a private school teacher but since the lockdown, I had to start doing home lessons for people just to make ends meet. I have two kids in my street, they are orphans. They are twins. They live with their grandmother who lives in a room apartment. These children have never been taught since the lockdown. I am praying for them seriously that God would raise helpers for them. But my mind has been disturbing to employ a home lesson teacher for them. I would have thought them personally but I can't because I move from home lesson to home lesson. I get home almost 7pm. I am thinking about employing a home lesson teacher for them this week. But I am scared that I may not have enough funds to take care of myself. The thought of these kids have refused to leave my mind. please what should I do?

If you are a Christian this is my advice:
Release what you have towards the orphans and watch the Lord flood you with resources.
Please do not hold back in doing what the Lord has put in your heart.

2 Likes

Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by LadySarah: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2020
On your free days dedicate 1to 2 hrs for them then give them assignments to keep them busy till the next meeting.

Teachers have a lot of work to do by the time schools reopen. My son that could write up to 200 started writing 4 backwards like a mirror image of it and 9 like letter P just after one mth. I had to make plans immediately.

I'm happy that ppl like you still exist. It shows there's still hope for humanity.

GOD bless you greatly.

6 Likes

Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by frozen70(f): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
LadySarah:
On your free days dedicate 1to 2 hrs for them then give them assignments to keep them busy till the next meeting.

Teachers have a lot of work to do by the time schools reopen. My son that could write up to 200 started writing 4 backwards like a mirror image of it and 9 like letter P just after one mth. I had to make plans immediately.

I'm happy that ppl like you still exist. It shows there's still hope for humanity.

GOD bless you greatly.

Since their situation is disturbing you, give them home work before living and let them submit to you as you get home

You can mark them at bed times

Any free time you have, teach teach them and continue the circle

Get them soft novels to read while you go out and they will verbally read and explain the stories

Some of us are willing to help the less privileged but time and money remains a constraints

1 Like

Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by Jotrade: 5:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Please tell me their age. And the amount you will take to teach the monthly. Your state I will take care of the month bill

8 Likes

Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by mcdokwe(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2020
Billionsclub:
Maybe you should bring them to a particular home close to them and teach them together, of course after discussing with the home owners
Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by Billionsclub: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
thanks to all of you for your advice. I gave them a home lesson teacher yesterday. I will be paying every month. I have several home lessons. I will use part of the money to pay them. From Benin. Ikpoba Hill to be precise. frankly speaking, believe it or not, this may not be easy but giving to the less privilege can be a blessing at times. i am an orphan but I cannot count so many blessings which have come to me severally.
I know this may not be easy but I a going to do this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by Busayobanks: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Billionsclub:
thanks to all of you for your advice. I gave them a home lesson teacher yesterday. I will be paying every month. I have several home lessons. I will use part of the money to pay them. From Benin. Ikpoba Hill to be precise. frankly speaking, believe it or not, this may not be easy but giving to the less privilege can be a blessing at times. i am an orphan but I cannot count so many blessings which have come to me severally.
I know this may not be easy but I a going to do this.

May God open the Windows of blessing unto you.
Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by Jotrade: 4:23am On Aug 08, 2020
I ask you to contact me because I want to take the welfare of both kids and see how I can help you refuse to reply my message. I am still waiting for you to reply me

3 Likes

Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by Jotrade: 4:25am On Aug 08, 2020
I am also from Benin, my family house is very close to New Benin market. Pls contact me I want to contribute to the welfare of the kids

2 Likes

Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:41am On Aug 08, 2020
Jotrade:
I am also from Benin, my family house is very close to New Benin market. Pls contact me I want to contribute to the welfare of the kids
Billionsclub have you seen this man's kind offer?

1 Like

Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by Deprofessional(m): 6:46am On Aug 08, 2020
How much does it cost per month yo teach them?
Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2020
Why don't you bring out some of your time to go teach them, no matter how small, or the can join your lesson kids during lesson.
Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by Billionsclub: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2020
Jotrade:
I ask you to contact me because I want to take the welfare of both kids and see how I can help you refuse to reply my message. I am still waiting for you to reply me

Thanks you so much. I don't always come online because teach on different private lessons and gets home by 6-7 . I just saw your message.

1 Like

Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by Billionsclub: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2020
Deprofessional:
How much does it cost per month yo teach them?

Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by Jotrade: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2020
Billionsclub:

Thanks you so much. I don't always come online because teach on different private lessons and gets home by 6-7 . I just saw your message.
Please send me your contacts

1 Like

Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by Billionsclub: 3:17am On Sep 10, 2020
Jotrade:
Please send me your contacts
I just sent you a mail. please reply

1 Like

Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 10, 2020
Get an interesting teacher who understands how to take children and they will be willing to learn. Someone who can adopt a fun and interesting way of teaching that level or age of children and make them look forward to the next class.

As an early child educationists, the way I'll take a child of that age will be quite different from the way I'll take the elementary pupils. So its the method that will either build or kill the interest.

The teacher you hired prolly doesn't have this skills hence the complaints. I was shocked initially when I read the teacher complained but then again realized not everyone studied early child education course. But then, he should have an idea at least of how to handle such situation even if not professionally.
Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by Jotrade: 4:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Billionsclub:
Ok
Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by Jotrade: 4:46am On Sep 10, 2020
Billionsclub:
Please can you send the email again
Re: The Thoughts Of These Kids Always Come To My Mind, What Should I Do? by Jotrade: 7:08am On Sep 18, 2020
Please send me mail!

(1) (Reply)

Is It OK For My Sister To Bring Her 10yrs+ BF To Borrow Money From My Father / Inspirational "I Was Earning 20k A Month, But I Am Happily Married" / HERBS AND SPIRITUALITY - Solutions To Life Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.