Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,073 members, 7,890,530 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:34 PM

Apple Now Recognize Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Now Recognize Nigeria (8874 Views)

How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums / Help!!! My Nokio E6 Wouldn't Recognize Sim Cards / How Do I Recognize The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy Tab2/3 Original And China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by zenus(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2011
http://www.apple.com/ng/

So now u can buy any application from App Store
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by Aksman: 6:53am On Feb 12, 2011
Pls i have an iPhone but i don't have an apple store account anytime i try opening an account they always ask me for a credit card, pls someone help me with a username and password that I'll be using to download application , pls,my number is 08136560412,email id:aksman2009@yahoo.com.
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by ogagusps3: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2011
^^^they have also added the option for no credit card when signing up.
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2011
zenus:

http://www.apple.com/ng/

So now u can buy any application from App Store

I doubt that.
The iPhone is not on sale officially in Nigeria, so no Nigerian AppStore yet.
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by Aksman: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2011
@ogagusps3 it's not on my own they re only four options dere,I didn't see none dere, pls. Help me
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2011
is there now an itunes store?

i have a $50 gift card thats two years old . . .
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by zenus(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2011
texazzpete:

I doubt that.
The iPhone is not on sale officially in Nigeria, so no Nigerian AppStore yet.

I don't know about their store here, but i have change my address to Nigeria and also add my card info
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by soronzo: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2011
you don't have to bother yourself about itunes store,their is software called installous which you can install on your iphone.It actually works like itune,you can download and search for any application.You don,t need to open an acct onlike itunes.
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by Aksman: 7:32am On Feb 13, 2011
@soronzo where and how can we get this one that you are talking about, send ur number to me or u can beep me with mine,thanks a lot
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by ogogo24(m): 12:13am On Feb 14, 2011
This is a welcome development. Many African countries have been added ages back, wondered why it took them so long to recognize Nigeria. Expecting to see many iPhone Apps that'll be customized for Nigerian needs.

Cheers peeps.
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by Osama10(m): 12:43am On Feb 14, 2011
Subscribing.
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by olaolabiy: 12:53am On Feb 14, 2011
Hmmmmmm.

So early. Giant of Africa cheesy.

I dey laugh o
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by Cogito(m): 3:30am On Feb 14, 2011
This isn't new. We've had a Nigeria Apple Website for a while now, what we should be clamouring for is iTunes Nigeria or for someone to fill that void.
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by soronzo: 7:52am On Feb 14, 2011
you can reach me on this number 08059859993 ir donsoronzo07@yahoo.com
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by asamuel: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2011
This is not Nigerian because prices are not quoted in Naira. Only Kalahari Nigeria kalahari.com.ng is doing something Nigerian
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2011
Micro Conseil

CORPORATE OFFICE
ADDRESS 285b,
Corporation Drive,
Dolphin Estate.
P.O.Box 51327
Ikoyi,
Lagos.
TELEPHONE +234 1 269 3753/5
+234 1 461 4048/58
+234 (0) 803 400 1750
FAX +234 1 269 3754
+1 (208) 979 8543
EMAIL info@superior-equipment.com

RETAIL OUTLET
ADDRESS Shop 3

The Civic Centre

Ozumba Mbadiwe

Opposite 1004

Victoria Island
TELEPHONE +234 1 722 0640
+234 1 (0)702 806 4109
FAX
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by killer04: 8:41am On Feb 14, 2011
Download millions of free mp3 songs on www.Music **212**(dot.com)
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by killer04: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2011
Happy val to all Naira Landerzzz. Download millions of free mp3 songs on www(dot)Music **212**(dot.com)
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by DoubleN(m): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2011
Too Bad,no App store yet for Nigeria. sad

Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2011
ogogo24:

This is a welcome development. Many African countries have been added ages back, wondered why it took them so long to recognize Nigeria. Expecting to see many iPhone Apps that'll be customized for Nigerian needs.

Cheers peeps.

Why should they add a Nigerian AppStore when no Nigerian carrier carries the iPhone?
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by donugapi(m): 10:06am On Feb 14, 2011
barnabasj:

Micro  Conseil

CORPORATE OFFICE
ADDRESS 285b,
Corporation Drive,
Dolphin Estate.
P.O.Box 51327
Ikoyi,
Lagos.
TELEPHONE +234 1 269 3753/5
+234 1 461 4048/58
+234 (0) 803 400 1750
FAX +234 1 269 3754
+1 (208) 979 8543

RETAIL OUTLET
ADDRESS Shop 3

The Civic Centre

Ozumba Mbadiwe

Opposite 1004

Victoria Island
TELEPHONE +234 1 722 0640
+234 1 (0)702 806 4109
FAX

You guys are not an official apple store, Apple doesn't recognize you, You just sell apple stuff, don't waste our time here, go and advertise elsewhere!!
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by emmatok(m): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2011
Aksman:

Pls i have an iPhone but i don't have an apple store account anytime i try opening an account they always ask me for a credit card, pls someone help me with a username and password that I'll be using to download application , pls,my number is 08136560412,email id:aksman2009@yahoo.com.

Important: Before proceeding to the next step, you must purchase a free application by clicking Free App.

Click create new account.

Click Continue.

You'll need to read and agree to the iTunes Store Terms & Conditions. Make sure you check the box next to where it says "I have read and agree to the iTunes Terms and Conditions."

Click Continue.

Enter your email address, create your password, continue to create and answer your security question, then enter your birthday. Click Continue.

Select None as the payment option.

Continue to fill out the required name and address fields.

You'll then see a screen that says 'Verify your Account'. Click

Done and then check your email for a verification email from iTunes Store.

Open the email and click the link enclosed in the email to activate your account.

Once you click on the link, iTunes should then prompt you to sign in with your account name and password.

You'll then see the below "Congratulations" screen. Click Done to be taken to the App Store home page.
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by poweredcom(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2011
Nigeria is going places in IT
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by UyiIredia(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2011
they have not fully recognized Nigeria >>> until they release iTunes to Nigeria >>> something we deserve since there is a considerable customer base here
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by DoubleN(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2011
donugapi:

You guys are not an official apple store, Apple doesn't recognize you, You just sell apple stuff, don't waste our time here, go and advertise elsewhere!!
They are official Apple authorized distributors for Africa. http://www.microconseil.com/ and http://www.apple.com/ng/buy/
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by emmatok(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2011
Aksman:

Important: Before proceeding to the next step, you must purchase a free application by clicking Free App.

Click create new account.

Click Continue.

You'll need to read and agree to the iTunes Store Terms & Conditions. Make sure you check the box next to where it says "I have read and agree to the iTunes Terms and Conditions."

Click Continue.

Enter your email address, create your password, continue to create and answer your security question, then enter your birthday. Click Continue.

Select None as the payment option.

Continue to fill out the required name and address fields.

You'll then see a screen that says 'Verify your Account'. Click

Done and then check your email for a verification email from iTunes Store.

Open the email and click the link enclosed in the email to activate your account.

Once you click on the link, iTunes should then prompt you to sign in with your account name and password.

You'll then see the below "Congratulations" screen. Click Done to be taken to the App Store home page.
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by seyosci: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2011
to download free apps on itunes app store follow the link below

http://superscorelive.com/appstore/index.html
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by donugapi(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2011
Double N:

They are official Apple authorized distributors for Africa. http://www.microconseil.com/ and http://www.apple.com/ng/buy/

So if i bring my macbook pro with world wide global coverage warranty, would they fix it for me for free?? If they do, I'll recognize them, Resellers are not Apple stores, they just buy and sell, not service under Apple's global coverage, Correct me if i'm wrong, But I don't believe these guys do that smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

NCC Fines Airtel, 9mobile N136m For Violating Industry Regulations / 1st Pictures Of Infinix Zero3 / Bbm Launches Mobile Streaming Tv In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.