Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,357 members, 7,950,747 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Apple Now Recognize Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Now Recognize Nigeria (8899 Views)

How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums / Help!!! My Nokio E6 Wouldn't Recognize Sim Cards / How Do I Recognize The Difference Btw Samsung Galaxy Tab2/3 Original And China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by SpikesC1: 12:59am On Feb 15, 2011
deadie:

It is called a Ponzi Scheme, Why don't u invest the 1$ and make all the money urself? If u want to defraud people, make it sound reasonable.
Why do you guys do this to us. Next you will say whites are racists but you guys are the ones the gives them the right to do it. If it is a white that created this kinda site,you will be one of the ppl to run there first and register but because it's a fellow black you think he wants to defraud you. You didnt even visit the site first to see that he spent money for the domain and hosting and probably on the designing. Plssssss,think twice before you talk.it's only $1 which you even spent times 20 on a stinky ass bit*ch you call your girlfriend today
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by deadie(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2011
Spikes C, :

Why do you guys do this to us. Next you will say whites are racists but you guys are the ones the gives them the right to do it. If it is a white that created this kinda site,you will be one of the ppl to run there first and register but because it's a fellow black you think he wants to defraud you. You didnt even visit the site first to see that he spent money for the domain and hosting and probably on the designing. Plssssss,think twice before you talk.it's only $1 which you even spent times 20 on a stinky backside bit*ch you call your girlfriend today

You just proved once more what a M.O.R.O.N you are. Who invented the Ponzi Scheme, a black man? I suggest you do some reading before posting nonesense here. Yes, $1 is nothing, but I wouldn't want someone to donate it to your evil cause, besides you are gonna convince your victim to invest a $1,000 or more, wouldn't that yield him more money? I don't need to visit the site, I can already tell the crap it is gonna contain. As I said, why don't u invest the little money urself and make all the profits? I am sure with ur smartness, u can easily raise $10,000 and invest in urself. Think of the profit that will give u. Why reveal to us this money-making engine? Are u a humanitarian or what? With the kind of wealth u are bound to generate, bill gate will be a poor man.
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by ncpat(m): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2011
i can open an apple account for you to download their free stuff on apple store since you don`t have a credit card to purchase the paid applications

call 08065942445
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by SpikesC1: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2011
deadie:

You just proved once more what a M.O.R.O.N you are. Who invented the Ponzi Scheme, a black man? I suggest you do some reading before posting nonesense here. Yes, $1 is nothing, but I wouldn't want someone to donate it to your evil cause, besides you are gonna convince your victim to invest a $1,000 or more, wouldn't that yield him more money? I don't need to visit the site, I can already tell the crap it is gonna contain. As I said, why don't u invest the little money urself and make all the profits? I am sure with your smartness, u can easily raise $10,000 and invest in urself. Think of the profit that will give u. Why reveal to us this money-making engine? Are u a humanitarian or what? With the kind of wealth u are bound to generate, bill gate will be a poor man.
you see,you don't even get the point. No body is talking about who invented it but who created the above mentioned site. You didn't have to attack the guy just because he asked you to review his site,abi he dey force you to donate $1.
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by ideylaff: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2011
@ vindizzle , dont try this in 2011 bro,

Not worth it,

Please dont let NL be closed down/listed as a bad portal by the Financial Services Authorities around the world,

Biko, I begii, Jooo, Please bother,

I wonder what the MODS were doing to let this slip through their loop,

@vindizzle, no try am, please, na tears for people at the end of the scheme, sad
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by deadie(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2011
Spikes C, :

you see,you don't even get the point. No body is talking about who invented it but who created the above mentioned site. You didn't have to attack the guy just because he asked you to review his site,abi he dey force you to donate $1.

You are a F00L. Invest $1 and make close to $100,000 ? You are a stinking M0R0N for defending the IDI0T that posted that stuff here, I suspect it is u or that u work in tandem with him. Here is a simple advice, with the kind of profit involved, u don't need to get anyone involved. Invest all ur money, that of ur family and then of ur entire village. I wonder if u attended a primary school to offer a 100000% return on investment. Except of course u plan paying the person in Zimbabwean dollars for every American dollar he invests. You bring a new meaning to the word R.E.T.A.R.D.
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by SpikesC1: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2011
deadie:

You are a F00L. Invest $1 and make close to $100,000 ? You are a stinking M0R0N for defending the IDI0T that posted that stuff here, I suspect it is u or that u work in tandem with him. Here is a simple advice, with the kind of profit involved, u don't need to get anyone involved. Invest all your money, that of your family and then of your entire village. I wonder if u attended a primary school to offer a 100000% return on investment. Except of course u plan paying the person in Zimbabwean dollars for every American dollar he invests. You bring a new meaning to the word R.E.T.A.R.D.
That is how ur own brain works abi. Well other ppl who engage in businesses like forex,blogging and other internet marketing shits didn't tell others but did it by themselves. Do you think they would make the money? You know why,cos only (lets say) 10 ppl can't make the business profitable. They needed more ppl to grow,so that some will lose while some will gain.
Your problem is that you don't think twice before you talk,even before calling me those names. You didnt understand where am coming from nor even the guy.

Well for your info,i never supported him nor said anything bad about him cos for me,i dont need to invest $1 to get rich cos i have my own ways of getting income,i was just neutral cos afterall what he requested was a SITE REVIEW not business review. I just hope you know what that means,but seeing that u dnt,i'll explain.
Web developers,after creating a website,they usually post it on forums for others to review it for them. it is not by force and it's not ur business what he does with it. All you do is look at the site,browse through it and tell him what you think about it. Some even go to the extent of css validating ur site or even test for security(hacking which i think a layman like you call it,no offense). So before you start insulting ppl,try to understand them first. If YOU dnt need to invest $1 on a business to get rich,dnt you think there are ppl in the globe who does. Think twice abeg and i tell you,if this guy takes this serious and finds a way to publicize it wella,he will surely make it so plssssss dnt kill his moral,i know ppl like him
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by Bijemi(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2011
You see why you need to migrate to a mature information sharing portal.

check out bijemi.com
Re: Apple Now Recognize Nigeria by manny4life(m): 6:09am On Feb 22, 2011
Shoot, I have abt $8,000 and I want to buy Apple products like, iPad and iPhone when returning back in May. Does anyone have an idea how much this is going for? Also is this a good idea? I just want to turn my money around; besides this is not on a credit terms, if u want it, u pay for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NOKIA Come Back With NOKIA C1 See Specs And Pic / Bbm Launches Mobile Streaming Tv In Africa / NCC Fines Airtel, 9mobile N136m For Violating Industry Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.