Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,456 members, 7,881,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? (43640 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Are You Dating, Yet Feeling Lonely / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by RealMillennial(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Ecter:
Hi good morning i must say this is a Very pleasant and well arranged write up. However, based on your relationship with the newly found crush i would say buy her if it's in your ability too. first of all because it is the right thing to do, you don't have to show hospitality all because you wanna have something in return. Secondly, buying her a phone would definitely make you feel good about yourself and you being a certified gentleman. Thirdly, she will not turn you into an ATM machine please that's not always the case i wonder why people find it so difficult to spend on a girl all because of a vivid mindset. Figuratively, let's be honest, if you don't spend on someone you wanna call yours, who else is worth it. You trying to win her over agreed, getting her a gift definitely counts. But mind you when you do that or if you eventually do that, don't expect anything in return remove your mind From it please, don't give her the impression of you like the rest guys, he got me a new phone so he can Bleep me please don't do that. If you get her the phone stay calm and totally take your mind and actions on what she might give you in return, trust me my friend, you'll be surprised. (You'll be shocked to realise that your crush just has the perfect connection you need or she might simply be the sweetest wife you'll ever have)

Man this sounds ostentatious AF.
You're making a lot of unspoken assumptions about the lady in question.
I'm almost certain you're abroad. Cuz this naija is a far cry from the fairytale idea you seem to have in mind about the damsel.

Don't get me wrong though. The earlier part of your advice is good.
The "perfect connection" and "wife" part blew it.

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by adeodunsimilolu(f): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2020
What's wrong with buying a phone for a friend in need? And even if he buys it for her and eventually they date and later break up, na new thing? Why do you all make it seem like buying gifts for your partner is foolishness... Misogynists everywhere
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by womenareapes: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2020
poweredcom:

If you try this bro the ancestors will not be happy with you

Imagine you are not dating and you wanna buy her a phone ...don't even buy her one even if you are dating .

@womenareapes de and see brother wey wan mumu for naija girls
Na professional simp him be!

3 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by RichDadTwo: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2020
The best thing to do is this: Ask her out first. Tell her how you feel. Stop calling regularly, Don't chat! If you do, After sometime she will get bored with you because you're giving her too much attention.
Give her a little mystery. Disappear regularly. And most Importantly, focus on your self development so you will not be focused on her. DONT BUY HER THE PHONE YET UNTIL SHE SHOWS SHE IS WORTH IT!

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2020
Dalby:

Lucky you, but do not think of bringing her over and funding her through nursing school / certifications...it most often never ends well undecided undecided undecided
will definitely do that but that will be after dropping her 2nd child infact she's more comfortable in Nigeria once I visit every 6 months while waiting for documents to bring her in... Not all women are disloyal when you bring them over
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by RichDadTwo: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2020
The best thing to do is this: Ask her out first. Tell her how you feel. Stop calling regularly, Don't chat! If you do, After sometime she will get bored with you because you're giving her too much attention.
Give her a little mystery. Disappear regularly. And most Importantly, focus on your self development so you will not be focused on her. DONT BUY HER THE PHONE YET UNTIL SHE SHOWS SHE IS WORTH IT
Good luck
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Chirowman(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2020
your matter
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by VictoryMan1: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2020
I once do this and I later regret it. After getting her a phone, she's requesting for airtime to subscribe... undecided
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by vickydevoka(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2020
Bennysam:
Use that money to buy sense
U can buy her. Buh jst have it in mind anything u do for a lady that is not ur wife u must regret it later.

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by zakkxx: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2020
There is nothing wrong In getting her a new phone but don’t deceive her sleep with her and run away. If you most date her don’t sleep with her she will respect u the more then engaged and marry her if na wife material she be. So that if you japa she no go vex.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Sunnybabe(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2020
robinso01:
If you should give her phone now, she might start to see you as source of whatever she needs, that's how she will start to ask for so many things. The phone you bought for her might be the same phone she will use to fall in love with another guy through chatting.
o deep oooooooooooooooooooooooo ....hummm
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by abjecht(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Lol

Pegi23:
Sure. Get her a phone

You are my kind of guy. So caring ND cute.

Pls no stage is too early buy her the phone
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by vickydevoka(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Their phone is always spoilt why
A lady once told me " is she mad to use her own money to buy phone n recharge card for her self". That was wen I knew that "it is finished for men",
An average Nigerian lady has an entitlement mentality n it will be very hard to erase.

That's y u see Dem calling men stringy buh de real stingy people are them. Especially to themselves. Wen a lady has a problem she run to man for help, she hardly go to her fellow lady.

2 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by robinso01(m): 9:49am On Aug 07, 2020
Sunnybabe:
o deep oooooooooooooooooooooooo ....hummm

Na so we dey see am.
Buy a plane for some girls, another guy might still knack them for inside that plane.

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by vickydevoka(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..

Buh in this our era who dates a poor gal that can afford herself a phone that can even make jst call self. Oboi leave dat babe unless she fyn pieces, u fit de endure dat kind thing
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by xcelentattitude(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
The Next Caption Of The Thread he Opens Will be this

"Nairaland members gave me bad advise, I should have listened to my heart and not buy her that new phone, Now she's using that New Phone I bought for her to be Calling Other Men" grin grin grin

Or "Nairalander who bought phone for his girlfriend-to-be painfully regrets doing so, blames his village people."
"I don't know what came over me, he says".
grin

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..

Something not too pricey.

Best of luck!
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Bennysam: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2020
vickydevoka:

U can buy her. Buh jst have it in mind anything u do for a lady that is not ur wife u must regret it later.
That's it
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by lastclaire4(f): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

The kind of advise you will get here is a reflection of how the economy has dealt with some people.

If you want to get her a phone get her one because you will you can afford it emotionally I.e saying no when u ask her out.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by TheCork(m): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2020
victorian:

Guy if you want to be happy emotionally ,please buy her a smart phone of probably 30k.
She makes u happy with calls and chats already and moreover this is bond time .

Listen to frustrated and bitter guys on nairaland? Then sorry is your name .
They have nothing but woeful tales and experiences to share with u all night long .

Immediately I saw your headline , I just laughed .

This is the worst place to seek for sincere answers on your relationship or love life . They are extremely frustrated here with their lonely lives .

Take to their advice and remain lonely till old age.

A word is enough for the wise .

Ok sweet hat. U win. I will step up my game. I will pay u 700 naira to date u & extra 300 naira (cash) to enjoy u for a month. This is your shance please. Please was your phone nomba please? cheesy
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2020
I'll be honest gotten phones for both guys and ladies because I wanted to, if you want to do it, sure you can however if you are doing it hoping she will sway in your direction. Then don't

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Ekg911(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2020
Augustinaz:
Guy you be big Mumu. There were some women with entitlement mentality. They were expecting me to buy phones and other things for them. I refused and cut them off. Now they are insulting me. My advice for you is to save your money and never give a dime to a lady. It is not worth it.
true talk bro.. This gals no deserve anything. Make them go hustle

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by omotoyossi(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2020
U don't have sense
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by MAMBALIAN(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2020
young man why not tell us you are affraid she will turn you down and you want to use the phone as a prerequisit to get a yes........ dont let that girl love you for the wrong reason because there is more to a relationship than sex
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by kay4kay: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

If you are in Kwara state then the biggest scam is on.you
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2020
Bennysam:

But this one his mumu no get part two

Hahahhahaha hahahha
Boss,
No
Forget
Say
Headmaster
Was
Once
A
School boy!!
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Gilbertiliaro: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
oluwashedy:
Buy Xiaomi if you insist on buying her a phone
why Xiaomi?
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Bennysam: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

Hahahhahaha hahahha
Boss,
No
Forget
Say
Headmaster
Was
Once
A
School boy!!
Let him learn in a hard way

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bennysam:

Let him learn in a hard way

Haaaaa boss,
Jesus have died for our sins oh ....
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
You be mumu op I swear. Well,you can buy her the phone if you have the cash but don't get angry when she also rejects your advances on her oooh.

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Pzpropertylimit(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Big man in town , Go ahead . But first get proposed so that ur next proposal after smart phone will not be using the smart phone to buy love or wife
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by euniselfyahoo: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Is it every thing you put on social media? Go ahead and buy for her besides you are going to benefit from it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Plus-sized Lady Crashes While Dancing And Twerking On Stage (photos) / Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.