Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,456 members, 7,881,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? (43640 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Are You Dating, Yet Feeling Lonely / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by solonubinho(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
Yes, get her the latest iPhone. If this is above your budget, take a loan and add to what you have and buy the phone. Make sure you recharge her line with 100k. OP When is her birthday? You need to surprise her big time. You need to do what no man has done for her. Buy her a brand new car Mercedes Benz to be precise. Like I said earlier, if you dont have the money, take another loan.you can use your house or car as collateral. Try saving half of your salary till December. Then in December, if people are allowed to travel, take her to Paris for 2 weeks. I hope you have your answer there.

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Incognitress(f): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Why are some people acting like OP buying her a phone is equivalent to giving her a ticket to heaven undecided

She's been using her phone even before she met you and while reading OP's write up I didn't read that she was coaxing, pressuring, forcing or begging him to buy her a phone. He said he felt like buying her a phone would do both of them good.

So, OP if you wanna get her a phone, get her one. If you don't want to nko, don't buy. It's not a do or die affair.
She'll continue using that her small phone like she's always done until she saves up for a new one. Finito!
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Dalby(m): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
will definitely do that but that will be after dropping her 2nd child infact she's more comfortable in Nigeria once I visit every 6 months while waiting for documents to bring her in... Not all women are disloyal when you bring them over

Like l said best of luck, cos everyone it didn't work for said this same thing...they learnt the hard way.

Having kids for a man will not be a consideration for the so called liberated woman when they start to act... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by GolDRoger: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pegi23:
Sure. Get her a phone

You are my kind of guy. So caring ND cute.

Pls no stage is too early buy her the phone

see them cheesy cheesy
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Beey(f): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Worldbest281:

I really love this and really touching
Thank you.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by ehinmowo: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..

Ask her the price of the phone. Then volunteer to give her half. DO NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HV THE IMPRESSION THST SHE WILL SAY YES BECAUSE OF THIS OO.. SHE MIGHT EVEN HAVE BF.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Bennysam: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

Haaaaa boss,
Jesus have died for our sins oh ....
I don't know if he die for him too
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by B2B5000: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
She is an armed robber.If you are a Christian read Psalm 23:28. It will tell you everything about her you need to know.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by kkins25(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Mamiephiona:
Yeah please buy her the phone I'll be waiting for your next thread of how she scammed you and you want to commit suicide
The harsh truth. grin grin grin grin
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
dezik:

chai.....
see how poverty mentality slap me,
so egbon, u no fit dash person pikin 50k n walk away without operation pay back?

Even Dangote no dey dash people 50k randomly..
No go dey do give am wen your landlord dey Chase you away..
D way I see you, Owu go dey blow you and you go dey blow timeline..
If you are that a big boy that dash people 50k and above like Akara.. Then do a giveaway for people here excluding me, cos I ain't interested.. Then you can quote me again

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Sunywa(m): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Today na champions league. Op carry that money play 2 odds, barca n juve win instead. Thank me latr
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2020

3 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by kever: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:
This is my first reasonable post on nairaland �... I don't really know what the comments would be like but man gotta do what he gotta do �

So here's the story, I'm a single guy and I've been putting an eye out there looking for someone to love and call my own, so i met this really beautiful nice young lady a month ago and its was more like love at first sight kinda of thing...but i just had to maintain so i don't appear being desperate and all... But truth is am madly in love with this girl, we've been talking ever since then and so far we are becoming more closer as each day passes.

I still haven't asked her out to be my girlfriend but I'm really hopeful that she will say yes to me considering how close we have become lately, we talk about everything and anything.

So to the main gist, currently her smartphone is bad so we can't do things like chatting, whatsapp calls, video calls and the likes... And i feel like getting her a smartphone would greatly be helpful to her as well as get us to communicate more often, so I'm thinking....Is it wise to get her a phone at such an early stage into our relationship (friendship) considering the fact that i haven't asked her and she hasn't said yes to me....

I just feel like she really needs a smartphone and I'm thinking if i should get her one... I've not really made up my mind yet, might sound crazy but I'll really like to get opinions on this..

Bro, take the phone to a repair shop and get it fixed. And if it's un-fixable, gift her a little token, for her to add her own portion.

In this case, should anything go south between both of you, you won't feel bad, since you just helped a fellow Nigerian in this trying times.

And concerning asking her out.

Always expect one of the below three answers from her.

1. Sorry, I already have someone.
2. Yes but let me think about it.
3. No, I take you as my brother.

So, prep your mind for any one of the points listed above.
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by vmax: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bennysam:
Use that money to buy sense
Hahaha
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Bahamas95(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
OP you are a disgrace to us niggars. Girl wey you neva see her pant nai you wan buy phone for. The annoying thing is that one sharp guy could be bang!ng her steady.

Honestly I feel like punching your nose.

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Melodriod(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bahamas95:
OP you are a disgrace to us niggars. Girl wey you neva see her pant nai you wan buy phone for. The annoying thing is that one sharp guy could be bang!ng her steady.

Honestly I feel like punching your nose.

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Otiv: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Best comment so far
Slimzjoe:
Baba, ask her out first. One on one and if she deserve phone, get it for her.

Leave this NL people. They just like to talk tough but they don't know how it really is for you

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by ZooOga: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

Listen to the lyrics young guy, don't give a olosho nothing! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqlw8iQeTHs
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Melodriod(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
After reading comments , the larger percentage of comments adviced that i shouldn't get her a phone.. fairly large amount of comments also encouraged getting her a phone after asking her out first and taking things slowly...

So I'm going to go with asking her out First and letting things play out naturally without rushing.. The comments has been really eye opening from many angles and experience . Really appreciate everyone one of you for your comments.

I didn't even expect this would make front page shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Mekanus(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:
After reading comments , the larger percentage of comments adviced that i shouldn't get her a phone.. fairly large amount of comments also encouraged getting her a phone after asking her out first and taking things slowly...

So I'm going to go with asking her out First and letting things play out naturally without rushing.. The comments has been really eye opening from many angles and experience . Really appreciate everyone one of you for your comments.

Good decision bro. Boss Harddon once said and I quote, "Only fools live to experience all the crudeness of life in different forms before they learn. Smart people read/learn from the life and mistakes of others and minimise life heart aches." We don't need to experience life's crudeness before we learn, other people's experiences should serve as a good teacher too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Papadoh(m): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bennysam:
Use that money to buy sense
God, I've missed Nairaland. It's good to be home. These nigg@s never learn from other people's mistakes.

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by TheSoothSayer(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

To be candid, I once fell for that trap. I was naive and I really liked her so I gave her an expensive gift. Needless to say, I felt so stupid after she rejected me.

Of course I pass that one, and another money go enter. But e no make sense... Besides you shouldn't start a potential relationship with expensive gifts. If you have too much money on your hand and e dey scratch you, invest in cryptocurrency or get your mum or younger ones gifts. Peace and light

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by CauseTrouble: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Drsnives:
You are a mumu man for even conceving that idea

No mind the Ode

1 Like

Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by safetyboot: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
So tomorrow when you see her with another guy you will pour acid
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Bojass: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Well if am in your choice what am going to do is get her the phone i dont see anything bad there if only u can withstand if she later turn down ur offer dont buy with the mentality of looking for something in return,and if u are not financially bouyant dont go and put yourself in trouble becos of a girl and remember once u get her the phone ur chat,call and the rest might reduce becoz other guys will start to pursue her
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by oluwashedy: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Gilbertiliaro:
why Xiaomi?
Its the best
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

Yes and why not renovate her parents House too... Heck u can also buy her a car..
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by Bennysam: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Papadoh:
God, I've missed Nairaland. It's good to be home. These nigg@s never learn from other people's mistakes.
I'm telling you, I'm very angry at him
Re: We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? by dinachi(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Melodriod:

FOOLISH FOOL!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Plus-sized Lady Crashes While Dancing And Twerking On Stage (photos) / Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.