Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) (979 Views)

What Sowore Said Few Years Ago / Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) / What Sowore Said About Zamfara Killings During The Presidential Campaign (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by kingzizzy: 12:16am On Aug 05, 2020
In the video below, Omoyele Sowore said:

It doesnt matter the size of our Army or our arsenal, you cant force people to live together in an unjust society. You know, you people are looking at Nigeria from the point of Biafran agitation. I tell people, a lot of Nigerians have mentally seceded from this country. They are just here, they are not part of Nigeria, they are not just in Biafra, they are in Lagos, they are in Kaduna, they are in Kano. They dont like this country, the country is not working for them, the country can't send their children to school, cant provide them with hospitals to even treat the easiest ailments to handle. The roads cant take them to their destination, the markets dont provide profit anymore. So a lot of people have left this country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_bc81GukgI
Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by Optional09: 12:31am On Aug 05, 2020
#Revolutionnow one of the most genuine movements i know. August 5

Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by kollinzgee(m): 12:39am On Aug 05, 2020
We just need a UN referendum for all regions of Nigeria lets separate peacefully without a single shot,these days our farmers are afraid to go to farm because of fear of fulani herdsmen killing them, is that not a threat to food security?
Yorubas and Igbos unite now push for UN referendum you are the strength of the south.

Yorubas fight for the benins ,itsekiris, urhobos,isokos etc.

Igbos fight for the efiks , ijaws, ibibio , and anangs...

Use your large numbers to your advantage

ON U.N. Referendum we stand..

2 Likes

Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 05, 2020
While their elders are begging for mercy to be president, their ignorant kids are causing mayhem on social media, abusing people left and right angry when una go get sense?

3 Likes

Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 05, 2020
kollinzgee:
We just need a UN referendum for all regions of Nigeria lets separate peacefully without a single shot,these days our farmers are afraid to go to farm because of fear of fulani herdsmen killing them, is that not a threat to food security?
Yorubas and Igbos unite now push for UN referendum you are the strength of the south.

Igbos fight for igbos and they will stand alone, yorubas will decide for themselves the best option likewise the tribes you try to lump together with igbos
Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by Uchek(m): 3:08am On Aug 05, 2020
With all your intelligence, education and exposure ' is that all your takeaway from the insightful statement Sowere made?

You are really..... really underwhelming and pedestrian.

MinorityOpinion:
While their elders are begging for mercy to be president, their ignorant kids are causing mayhem on social media, abusing people left and right angry when una go get sense?

5 Likes

Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by Toosure70: 4:17am On Aug 05, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Igbos fight for igbos and they will stand alone, yorubas will decide for themselves the best option likewise the tribes you try to lump together with igbos
Dont be silly. #SOUTHUNITE#
Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by helinues: 5:20am On Aug 05, 2020
Igbo's stop allowing people to be using you.

Sowore is being mischievous here...

1 Like

Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by kingzizzy: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2020
helinues:

In what way?
Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by helinues: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2020
kingzizzy:

In what way?

Sowore talking about Biafra agitation? Ex presidential candidate in the last general election... undecided
Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by Muna4real(f): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2020
helinues:

Sowore talking about Biafra agitation? Ex presidential candidate in the last general election... undecided

What he said is the truth. It doesn't matter if he was presidential candidate or not. As for me, I am only Nigerian because my parents are from here and I was born here. Nigeria is the country written on my birth certificate. But mentally, I am from biafra. It is not my fault. I met Nigeria the way it is.

1 Like

Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by Tranquillity360: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2020
We are waiting to see how this yoruba revolution will go.

I wish them good luck.
Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by Tranquillity360: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2020
kollinzgee:

Oga no one is joining anything with yorubas.

Those that joined north to fight against Aburi accord will still do what they know how to do.

1 Like

Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by Amumaigwe: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2020
kollinzgee:

Will Tinubu agree? Has has staked his Yoruba people's life, safety and destiny just to be found worthy to be made president by the cabal. It is too late to chicken out.
Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by Tranquillity360: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2020
Toosure70:
Dont be silly. #SOUTHUNITE#
Oga Not like that.

You and your family can unite with yorubas.

As me make everyone carry his own cross.
Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by Tranquillity360: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2020
helinues:

Can an enemy give good advice to his perceive enemy.

So hold your advice.

As for Sowore,His revolution is yoruba revolution.

1 Like

Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by kollinzgee(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Oga no one is joining anything with yorubas.

Those that joined north to fight against Aburi accord will still do what they know how to do.

Two heads are better than one...oga..
Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by Tranquillity360: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2020
kollinzgee:

Two heads are better than one...oga..
Not when there is one good head and one bad head.

We can't afford to make the same mistake Ojukwu made.
Re: What Sowore Said About The Biafran Agitation (video) by tamdun: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Will Tinubu agree? Has has staked his Yoruba people's life, safety and destiny just to be found worthy to be made president by the cabal. It is too late to chicken out.
Mhen that man is too powerful

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s nominee to ICC Ishaq Bello lacks competence: Selection Committee / Ore Is On Fire. Two Neighbouring Houses On Fire (happening Now) / Multiple Flyovers: Gov. Wike Is Angry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.