Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (78065 Views)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Youngpo413: 7:46am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
hes the looser,good riddance
what's so special about an over fùcked pùssy,except she is a VIRGIN,an over-fùcked pussy can be replaced unlike the latter.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by LabuleofNigeria: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
+1. Most of the guys here who are agreeing with him are probably brokeasses. A man with substance won't have a problem kneeling because he knows it won't make him any less of a man but actually make him that much more of a man.

If i may ask you respectfully, Is it in your culture for a man to kneel or bow for a lady to accept proposal?

Nigerian ladies loves to adopt rubbish from the west and end up abusing it or taking it too far. This isnt a matter of forming Redpill or so.
Ask yourself deep to your conscience, "Must a man kneel or beg for Marriage"?

This is Africa, not USA with different marrital constituted laws. Be logical pls !

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2020
Brandonx:

Kneel for what exactly undecided undecided
The girl just want to feel important because his friends were saying he should kneel.
Ó vbèn vbèn. cheesy the thing sweet me as the guy refused to kneel.
Ozuor!!!

Better to be single than to marry an arrogant bastard. If he cannot kneel to his woman, the he doesn't see her as an equal patner..

If he couldn't kneel in public, it would have been better if he knelt in private and proposed. He simply refusing to kneel is an embarrassment to the girl. That's is the only time in his life that he gets to kneel down, but testosterone wont allow him be great. Someone else can have him.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Elmander1983(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2020
Are you normal? Take ooin grin
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2020
jidxin:
Bleep ego. The guy is lucky oooo. The lady is a narcissist, dumb Bleep, irrational, sentimental biish. How on earth will you even support her? Her priority is trash.
the guy is the narcissist here
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by zakkxx: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
The lady wants him to kneel which he should have simply done but his useless ego won't let him so as not to fall his hands before his friends who he forms redpill for.
God just safe him from a stupid woman; did your father kneel down to propose to your mother? I be slave why should a man kneel down for what? With her artificial hair self no self confidence in her. How many white women have you seen trying to look like black women. If a prostitution stand near her will you be able to know the difference? God just safe him from a demonic woman.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Elmander1983(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Testosterone level is high abi? It's why he is erected, standing I mean...
DrFunmisticGlow:
Ozuor!!!

Better to be single than to marry an arrogant bastard. If he cannot kneel to his woman, the he doesn't see her as an equal patner..

If he couldn't kneel in public, it would have been better if he knelt in private and proposed. He simply refusing to kneel is an embarrassment to the girl. That's is the only time in his life that he gets to kneel down, but testosterone wont allow him be great. Someone else can have him.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by LabuleofNigeria: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
hes the looser,good riddance

Did your fathers prostrate or kneel to your mothers before getting married ?
21st century ladies are taking exposure to the next level. Youll all face the music in due time. Mark my words.

Ask yourself, Would she had done same if it was Anthony Joshua ?
Hypergamous fools everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Aflix(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
The lady wants him to kneel which he should have simply done but his useless ego won't let him so as not to fall his hands before his friends who he forms redpill for.
later Una go De should feminism
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Aflix(m): 7:55am On Aug 06, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
All those minutes he's wasting arguing, he could've used a quarter of that to knee and do the needful. The fact that she's unhappy about him not kneeling should've made him give her a hug and kneel to propose like he should've done from the get-go. I'm sure all would've been forgotten right after.
Later Una go De shout feminism She can as well kneel down for the ring.

Equality for all!!!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by asasegun: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2020
The girl was lucky to have been proposed to standing or not. She should go and ask so many baby mamas dying for the child to be accepted as a sign of love. Na girls they propose to me oo. Well to do girls. Roadwork never tire her. She has a side Bobo. Period!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Dezylaw: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2020
Young man i just hope you never go back to beg this puff up lady. Make wise use of this sign. If you decide to ignore, the marriage may not last with this kind of pride in her. The lady is not for you. this is a red flag!
when she is 40 years, her brain will reset. Is either she having another man who is giving her hope. she would regret later.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Aflix(m): 7:56am On Aug 06, 2020
Nuttella:
ThankGod she refused the proposal, its a red flag, why won't he kneel down to propose? he must have taken lots of red pills from Nairaland alpha males, such stupidity makes me cringe.
Maybe she's a feminist
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Uniquekriss(m): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2020
Lol. The guy was my secondary school classmate. Na stubborn boy o buh gentle. He lives abroad
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by LabuleofNigeria: 8:01am On Aug 06, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Yes, it is; and yes, a man must. Some of us here aren't in Nigeria.

Ok, please go to your country to search.
Do not complain if you find men not prostrating or kneeling in other parts of Africa. Infact kneeling proposals is not our culture.

Prostrating only comes up at wedding and it is strictly to the Bride's parent & families (We besech their daughters for marriage)

Wedding cake, Brides maide, grooms men, church wedding, flowers, white weding gown are practices adopted from the west.
Africans should wake up and be real for once.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Aflix(m): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

She needs to move on. Imagine the pride. Kneeling is not belittling him. It only shows honoring your woman and a sign of respect. What kind of proposal standing up. This guy might not respect her in the marriage. What is kneeling?
I'm sure the man was only trying to practice feminism
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by MartinsD12(m): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment a lady rejected her boyfriend’s public proposal.

In the video, her boyfriend could be seen standing on his feet as he begged her to close her eyes tightly while stretching out the engagement ring towards her.

As she opened her eyes, she saw him standing on his feet to propose and she got offended that he didn’t go on his knees to propose to her.

Her boyfriend on the other hand insisted that kneeling down doesn’t prove anything. He turned down all her efforts to make him kneel down and she walked out immediately.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87mX9QdQG98
The lady is commanding that is not good for marriage especially from a lady, you don't order a man to do your wish by force, even the kneeling down to propose makes no sense its a show off
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by cybernaut(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2020
Kneeling down for a slot because of marriage. I can never kneel down to propose to any women I will only tells you my intention to spend the rest of my life with you as simple as that. Even if I offended you as a wife I can't kneel down to beg I will only apologise to you if you accept fine, if not I have done my best or you better go to your father's home and give space to another wife to come. Polygamy family is beautiful and I welcome it but you can practice your useless western culture but for me am an African man and I love my culture more than anyone.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by vasco01(m): 8:09am On Aug 06, 2020
Stupidity dey worry her

Later she will be kneeling down to beg papa God to give her husband
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nice202: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2020
nuelsam:
he's the what? how do y'all vagina people think for God's sake
Baba this one is loud
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by bobolaga: 8:16am On Aug 06, 2020
Those are the types of girls,that respect directors of where they work more than husband,i have see a lot of them,when they are working hard with over stress with less pay,they always scared of director or manager,but after marriage,they will not respect their husband that pay everything and feed them provides all commodities of life,i believed God love you and he want you to be in peace of mind with your future partner that he only God made for you,All this is beyond human reasoning.so my guy go and do Thanksgiving either in the church or mosque for God to let you see this earlier,she is not girl with wisdom,Let me tell you this,all men kneel down to their wife but not in public like she want,most kneel down take place on bed,so the handsome of a man is inside the man,not the cars he drive not the cloth he wear and not the cash he spend.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by omoharry(f): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
He for just engage her privately na. Since he knows he cannot & will knee down to propose . Why not do it in the comfort of his bedroom so as to avoid this kind of embarrassment. He for just use style to engage her while they are both lying down in bed .
The girl on the other hand does not love him. She kon turn the whole moment to something else.She should have been less hostile and jokingly ask him to propose In oyinbo way.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by kevotek1000(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2020
Nobody was ready to give up their ego, that woman personally doesn't fit for marriage because she will override her husband and will never compromise.
It doesn't matter whether he kneels down or not.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Brandonx(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Ozuor!!!

Tua wòriaè! angry

Let her remain single and continue in her road work.
I know her type na baby mama go end am. Then she started claiming single mother.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by KenBen217: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
my dear you're an idiot...you're a fool..."the lady wants him to kneel which he would have simply done"....for what because she is God
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2020
The two of them do not love themselves. if the guy love his girl, then he should have engage her privately ,not doing in it publicly without going down on his knees. the situation will look as if, he purposely want to embarrass her and prove to other people around that he cannot kneel to propose, thus making the girl looking worthless.

The girl in return, do not love the guy. if truly love him and have full trust in him, not going down on his knees to propose to her shouldn't be a problem at all.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by kevotek1000(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back

What law stipulate that kneeling to propose is the best... Lady that can't even compromise she has to display are stubbornness outside, she walk out on her man because of common kneeling down... The question still remains why must he kneels down...
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Hapigirl1(f): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Na God go punish d girl and d kneeling down inventor

Who marriage help...na woman e dey favour not men....

It shows dat in future dat d girl will not be submissive to him...

How e dey favour women not men?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Dpundict: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2020
That's my guy!! I am not kneeling on that day too. You are either in or out simple.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by ademolathe(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2020
If we say we are equal, why should one kneel for the other?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by cray91(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2020
The Ring i bought with my own money being rejected cuz of mere kneeling. mtcheww.. Bleep her 100million times!
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment a lady rejected her boyfriend’s public proposal.

In the video, her boyfriend could be seen standing on his feet as he begged her to close her eyes tightly while stretching out the engagement ring towards her.

As she opened her eyes, she saw him standing on his feet to propose and she got offended that he didn’t go on his knees to propose to her.

Her boyfriend on the other hand insisted that kneeling down doesn’t prove anything. He turned down all her efforts to make him kneel down and she walked out immediately.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87mX9QdQG98

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.