Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,296 members, 7,887,881 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:39 PM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (78269 Views)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2020
Brandonx:

Tua wòriaè! angry

Let her remain single and continue in her road work.
I know her type na baby mama go end am. Then she started claiming single mother.
Oyeseh!!

i know his type too, na baby daddy dey worry am. Hin no be beta person, hin type no sabi settle down. Na their type full hospital with no wife and no money to pay bills, the pikin whey hin get everywhere no go send am, all the babes wey hin give money go run comot . All his people go theif him money leave am to die alone.

Them no go even wan do beta burial for am
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2020
Elmander1983:
Testosterone level is high abi? It's why he is erected, standing I mean...
LOL!!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by firsttoreach: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2020
If five years of dating and slicing the cake do not have effects on this lady den she is doom.
.....and she missed the opportunity to jump on her man and hug him like hawk........she never loved you guy!!!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Wierdceo: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2020
Mrpojj:

Have always doubted if I will kneel to propose
Me I've always doubted if I will ever marry any girl seff.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Damedu: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2020
Dpundict:
That's my guy!! I am not kneeling on that day too. You are either in or out simple.
I don't even propose to my wife talkess of kneeling down.....she was even in haste to see my family and I did same after she meet my family....then marriage things start...it was inside court wedding I showed her the ring and put on her finger...who kneel down propose help self......... country hard self you see guy propose you better thank your star.....go visit shilo first you will know how far... plenty fine lady are on street praying for proposal...

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by HolyTitus(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2020
nuelsam:
he's the what? how do y'all vagina people think for God's sake

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by od501: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment a lady rejected her boyfriend’s public proposal.

In the video, her boyfriend could be seen standing on his feet as he begged her to close her eyes tightly while stretching out the engagement ring towards her.

As she opened her eyes, she saw him standing on his feet to propose and she got offended that he didn’t go on his knees to propose to her.

Her boyfriend on the other hand insisted that kneeling down doesn’t prove anything. He turned down all her efforts to make him kneel down and she walked out immediately.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87mX9QdQG98

yeye dey smell for here! huncle if you know wetin god do for u, you stop following here asap! this is Africa, shit like this should not be happening! kneel down? why will anybody do at the first place? cos some white dude did the same? come on nh!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by HolyTitus(m): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
hes the looser,good riddance
Hey dearie, is that you on your DP? if yes, how can I get to know you more? kindly send me a PM darling
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Kaymaxine(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2020
Does kneeling stop the girl from fucking his friends
Girls with their stupid Entitlement mentality.
According to culture,its a woman that kneels down!!!
No matter what you do for a woman, it won't stop her from being a bitch if she want to!!
Niggas, enjoy your life first.
Before you buy Benz for your woman, be on a McLaren level!!!
Drink, smoke and Bleep!!!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by chubinwa(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
The lady wants him to kneel which he should have simply done but his useless ego won't let him so as not to fall his hands before his friends who he forms redpill for.
Dump comment. you go tell me where it is commanded to kneel and propose in the bible or Nigerian constitution.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by OdenKelechi(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2020
Dayoebe:
Shiloh is waiting for her

Shiloh no dey this year o!!!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by bizhop01: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2020
The truth is that Nigeria ladies don't even know what the want, their brain work exactly like fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by dbenga(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2020
Tell ma na acting? grin grin grin grin grin

The guy made a big Point but the lady just want Pride....................most we copy what others do, the mood and feelings from the guy didn't kneel so accept if she love him
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Omeizadean(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2020
Like I always said fuccck any woman that will demand a ring from me not to even kneel down.

My papa didn't use ring to propose to my momma
Am married with two kids but the beautiful fact is I didnt even propose to my beautiful wife.
I wake up one day and I said babe take me to see ur parent for introduction and she said that will be really cool and crazy.

Who the molly fucck let a Whiteman's tradition usurp all his own traditon?

When it come to being western am overly hippy. Am the sort that don't own more than five native attires but hundreds of western wears. From hip hop to casual and corporate...am an allstar sneeker lover, a lover of desert boot always, u see take what suit u from their culture and empty ur bowels on the rest.
But this one right here is not a manly culture at all. How can a niggga go crawling for a lady that will jump to the ceiling by simply asking her how much can actually cover her wedding?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by chioma2020(f): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=made4naijamusic post=92497445]A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment a lady rejected her boyfriend’s public proposal.

In the video, her boyfriend could be seen standing on his feet as he begged her to close her eyes tightly while stretching out the engagement ring towards her.

As she opened her eyes, she saw him standing on his feet to propose and she got offended that he didn’t go on his knees to propose ......
everyone here is blaming the girl and calling her names, well i just saw the video and it looked scripted, like say them act am, (1) the guy in question, is EGOISTIC what is worth doing is worth doing well, when she asked him to kneel down, he should have just done it to avoid all the drama, hus friends were even telling him " oduwa kneel down" but he refused, that shows that he is very imature, sometimes little thubgs like this can destroy marriages and relationships, things we see as nothing,(2) the lady has anger issues and shes a no nonsense lady, shes not the type of woman that carry marriage for head as most girls do (that's what i think) and it looks like shes no longer interested in the rship again. Marriage is not a childs play, thats one thing we should learn to understand,little things like this can destroy rship and even marriage, things that dont even make sense (3)above all, the two party arent in love, common, if you are inlove with someone, i mean IN LOVE kneeling down , lying down or anyhow the guy take propose no go be problem to you as a lady, even if the lady telk you say mek you even lie down propose, oga you will see yourself doing it , because of the love you have for her, in their own case, i think and feel that it was acted and even if it was not, the two parties are not IN LOVE ❤
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Digitalstarlite: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Hapigirl1:

How e dey favour women not men?

Man fit dey invite woman to him house without been married till death but if u be woman ppl wud tag u ....and d kind of culture we practice in d southern part of nigeria favour man to dey hustle and d woman to stay at home

in south Africa...women do fend for demselve, dey don't wait for any man...

In Uganda, Zambia and other countries is very different... Like d Ned nwoko guy dat married reginal... D morrocan woman accepted don't no deir culture.. I have a friend dat his Moroccan babe do disturb him a lot.

D culture of ppl in African and d thinking is different from Nigeria.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by chioma2020(f): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Everyone[/color][color=#006600] here is blaming the girl and calling her names, well i just saw the video and it looked scripted, like say them act am, (1) the guy in question, is EGOISTIC what is worth doing is worth doing well, when she asked him to kneel down, he should have just done it to avoid all the drama, hus friends were even telling him " oduwa kneel down" but he refused, that shows that he is very imature, sometimes little thubgs like this can destroy marriages and relationships, things we see as nothing,(2) the lady has anger issues and shes a no nonsense lady, shes not the type of woman that carry marriage for head as most girls do (that's what i think) and it looks like shes no longer interested in the rship again. Marriage is not a childs play, thats one thing we should learn to understand,little things like this can destroy rship and even marriage, things that dont even make sense (3)above all, the two party arent in love, common, if you are inlove with someone, i mean IN LOVE kneeling down , lying down or anyhow the guy take propose no go be problem to you as a lady, even if the lady telk you say mek you even lie down propose, oga you will see yourself doing it , because of the love you have for her, in their own case, i think and feel that it was acted and even if it was not, the two parties are not IN LOVE ❤
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Liposure: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2020
She doesn't love him. Western culture has spoil this girls
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Blakenails(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2020
Dear Future Wife.
If you are viewing this thread right now just know that's how am going to propose to you #donotkneel it dies not have any significance. again, #Ishallnotkneel
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by AbuAeesha: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
hes the looser,good riddance
. loser ko loose end ni !! savage
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Brandonx(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Oyeseh!!

i know his type too, na baby daddy dey worry am. Hin no be beta person, hin type no sabi settle down. Na their type full hospital with no wife and no money to pay bills, the pikin whey hin get everywhere no go send am, all the babes wey hin give money go run comot . All his people go theif him money leave am to die alone.

Them no go even wan do beta burial for am

No be better person yet he bought ring. No be better person e no wan waste her 5 years.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Liposure: 9:53am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
The lady wants him to kneel which he should have simply done but his useless ego won't let him so as not to fall his hands before his friends who he forms redpill for.
forget redpill. Kneeling is by choice.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Too proud people. From their conversation, I can tell they're both not compatible. Each one believes the other is wrong; no one wants to back off for the other to allow peace to reign.

So it really wasn't about kneeling or not.

Good riddance to bad nonsense.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Unbreakable007: 10:13am On Aug 06, 2020
Kneeling to beg for problem cry kiss
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Collyno82(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment a lady rejected her boyfriend’s public proposal.

As she opened her eyes, she saw him standing on his feet to propose and she got offended that he didn’t go on his knees to propose to her.

Her boyfriend on the other hand insisted that kneeling down doesn’t prove anything. He turned down all her efforts to make him kneel down and she walked out immediately.

Watch the video below;

Guy thank God. God just saved another, from future suicide mission.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Jdbrasco2: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2020
Only knees for God, employer and parents.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by lucky4west: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2020
see this proud and arrogant girl...she go stay spinster hood tire...is kneeling down to propose part of our culture? did her father knelt down to propose to her mum? has the guy not been kneeling and banging her for 5 years? who lose? this girl never know scores rejecting Mr. Right because he did not kneel down later she will marry Mr. Manageable that will not even propose....nonsense!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Archie30: 10:18am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense

I know you will not do the same. But if you will, please let me know on time. My sister's been searching for years. I don't mind your man for her lol.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Archie30: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2020
Unbreakable007:
Kneeling to beg for problem cry kiss

I'm telling u. The guy should go home and thank God. He's just dodged a Beirut type explosion.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by mentored: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2020
made4naijamusic:

Watch the video below;

pete edochie you see what u have caused?

How I wish the brain of Nigerian youths can be altered like this small.

if not for division in Naija
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Lightangel65: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back

Ok then go join your fellow pigs at shiloh
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Lightangel65: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
All those minutes he's wasting arguing, he could've used a quarter of that to knee and do the needful. The fact that she's unhappy about him not kneeling should've made him give her a hug and kneel to propose like he should've done from the get-go. I'm sure all would've been forgotten right after.

So like she is one God abi, she should join her mates at shiloh

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? / 10 Advantages And 12 Disadvantages Of Masturbation. / 19 Things People Do When They Are Bored And Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.