Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,178 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:54 PM

People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome (6302 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt / Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by Dammy996: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
People called me monkey" -
The young lady with the werewolf syndrome who married at age 17.
Sumatra Susuphan was born with a rare syndrome called (Ambras syndrome) ), it is a form of syndrome that causes excessive body-hair growth, it is also called the Werewolf Syndrome.

Her face is covered in hair and this made people called her a primate who has escaped the jungle.

As a result of her disorder, she was ostracized from the society.

Despite her different appearance and social isolation, her parent still care for her as they never abandon her.

Sumatra said they cared for her more than they cared for her sister.

Read her full story here.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=66f5ddf21eb8b46aa3784bf1b41732d7&news_entry_id=s65c63f71200803en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_a21bad57-8364-4930-81ac-0f008d83281f&from=news

Re: People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by freshkpomo(m): 12:45am On Aug 06, 2020
Verdict: I think this is the most painful thing to happen to a human. Born with an ailment that never gave you a choice to choose, while people treat you like you were the cause of your condition.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:47am On Aug 06, 2020
children from any school in this world would indeed call her a monkey... thats how mean some kids are, they have no filter.

1 Like

Re: People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by falcon01: 2:51am On Aug 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
children from any school in this world would indeed call her a monkey... thats how mean some kids are, they have no filter.
is this a pun?
Re: People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by Onyenna(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2020
Daaayyuuummmmm!
Re: People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Can't they laser the hair from time to time

4 Likes

Re: People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
falcon01:
is this a pun?
How's that a pun biko u? Of course, children have no filter but even adults who should know better, are even meaner.
Re: People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
falcon01:
is this a pun?

when i was a child, i made fun of the weirdest kids at school, and i am sure my kids make fun of other weird kids at school... and no matter how much you wanna teach your kids to not judge people like that, we all know fully well that they will continue to do it when they reach school...
Re: People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is so weird. But discriminating or saying hurtful things won't change anything. Let's just learn to accept everyone just the way they are.!! �

Re: People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by ceeceeuwa: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

when i was a child, i made fun of the weirdest kids at school, and i am sure my kids make fun of other weird kids at school... and no matter how much you wanna teach your kids to not judge people like that, we all know fully well that they will continue to do it when they reach school...
It is wrong! Just because you bully people doesn't make bullying right or normal. You can choose to be different from the crowd!
Re: People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by gonkin(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
I wonder how she copes with all that face hair common beard wen dey grow for my face itches me when it's much.
Re: People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
ceeceeuwa:
It is wrong! Just because you bully people doesn't make bullying right or normal. You can choose to be different from the crowd!

educate yourself on the difference between TEASING someone and BULLYING someone... so i dont have to educate you on the subject.
Re: People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by ceeceeuwa: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

educate yourself on the difference between TEASING someone and BULLYING someone... so i dont have to educate you on the subject.

Teasing o, bullying o, all are just different ways of putting people down. You should be more concerned about the impact of such acts are on the victims.
Re: People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
ceeceeuwa:
Teasing o, bullying o, all are just different ways of putting people down. You should be more concerned about the impact of such acts are on the victims.

there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with teasing someone, we all do it (in a respectful manner) and this has absolutely nothing to do with putting people down.
Re: People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by osaze20: 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with teasing someone, we all do it (in a respectful manner) and this has absolutely nothing to do with putting people down.

Evening sir
Re: People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
osaze20:
Evening sir

Mr criminal, what can i do for you?!
Re: People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by osaze20: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Mr criminal, what can i do for you?!

Let me send you a mail sir.
Re: People Called Her Ape, Young Lady With The Werewolf Syndrome by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:17am On Aug 16, 2020
osaze20:
Let me send you a mail sir.

who do you think i am...some deluded fool that you defraud on NL...?!?!? if you have anything to tell me, you can say it here for all to see. no need to send me your deluded PM as it goes straight to the bin.

OLE BARAWO THIEF!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar / Most Powerful King Alaafin Of Oyo&his Oloris Go Shopping In London Photo&video / How Senior Students Fu**ck Junior Students In The Name Of Discipline N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.