Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar (6301 Views)

Shocking Confessions From An Internet Fraudstar / Where Is Blackfaze Of The Defunct Plantashun Boiz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by 100bars(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2008
An entertainment group in KOgi invited him for a show in December last year and he refused to show up after collecting some sum of the money. Up till now he has not refunded the money. Artists have turned scammers!
GOD help us
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Emad(f): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2008
buhaahahhahaaaaaaaa

U no know say life harddddddddd
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by enque(f): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2008
na hard life wey we dey live for naija,

artistes dem collect our cash n ja

na hard life wey dey live for naija,

naija in africa grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2008
100bars:

An entertainment group in KOgi invited him for a show in December last year and he refused to show up after collecting some sum of the money. Up till now he has not refunded the money. Artists have turned scammers!
GOD help us

Keep waiting for God, am sure he is on his way to Kogi inspite of the distance from havean.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Afribiz(f): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2008
Make sure you know what you're talking about.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 10, 2008
Is Blackfaze your brother or boyfriend? grin
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by segunpc(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2008
@ poster

na how u take know all this details?
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Afribiz(f): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2008
nuzo:

Is Blackfaze your brother or boyfriend? grin

Non of the above. I just don't support tarnishing of one's image. Have you heard his own part of the story? It's so unfair to judge from one angle. I'm sure that if you call Blackfaze for an explanation, what he'll have to say will be entirely different from what you guys are saying here. So, please stop painting him black. By the way,who among you is a saint?

@ poster, is that enough to refer to all Artists as scammers?
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2008
Take it easy sweety, i didnt make any allegation here. I only asked a question because of the way you were defending the infamous Niaja musician guy. kiss
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by mellow(m): 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2008
nuzo:

Take it easy sweety, i didnt make any allegation here. I only asked a question because of the way you were defending the infamous Niaja musician guy. kiss

She did not defend him. She only asked a question.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by MethodMan3(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2008
I thought he was a fraudster in the first place!
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Afribiz(f): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2008
Method-Man:

I thought he was a fraudster in the first place!
Go ahead and give all the details of his fraudlent acts. And remember, 'don't bear false witness'.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by MethodMan3(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2008
Afribiz:

Go ahead and give all the details of his fraudlent acts. And remember, 'don't bear false witness'.

I dont owe you no fucking details
And dont preach to me, you have a right to remain silent and ignore my posts!
Thanks
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Afribiz(f): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2008
You also have the right to keep your mouth shut when you don't have any proof to back your 'thoughts'.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by MethodMan3(m): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2008
Afribiz:

You also have the right to keep your mouth shut when you don't have any proof to back your 'thoughts'.

I have proof so i give it to whoever i wish to

Definitely not to you, dat is fo'sho!

Knock yourself the fuc.k out!
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Afribiz(f): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2008
It's alright guy, whatever!
No hard feelings.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by MethodMan3(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2008
Afribiz:

It's alright guy, whatever!
No hard feelings.

your welcome sweetie!
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by 100bars(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2008
Afribiz y not u request the details frm me rather than fooling ur old age on this topic. For ur info if u mind, Blackfaze has been into fraudulent deals, one of the reasons y he's least famous in the defunct plantashun boyz group. If u know him personally, tell him to reyurn my money or I'll come for his balls.
Out!
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by 100bars(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2008
Kudos 2 Nuzo n Method-man
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by 100bars(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2008
To confirm to u that I was not just trying to tanish the image of Blackfaze, I took pains to get a copy of the teller that was used to send the money to blackfaze through his manager's account.i.e Akhabue Walter.
If u are familiar with Blackfaze, u'll know who Im talking about. They are all criminals.
BEWARE OF THEM!
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by 100bars(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2008
Teller of payment to Blackfaze manager Ahabue Walter Ehimemen

Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Afribiz(f): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2008
@100 bars,
Everyone has freedom of expression, i only asked for details of what was posted, and it's a good thing you did that. But as i said, that's not enough to refer to ALL artists as scammers; and for your information, I'm a very young and vibrant lady, and i don't 'fool' around with any situation, so try and be more decent while writing. You don't have to be harsh.

I don't know Blackface personally, i only know him as a musician, and he was my favourite when he was with 2 face and faze. It's possible for someone to collect money for a job and fail to show up due to some circumstances beyond his control. That is why i insist that you have to verify the condition of things before making any nasty conclusion.

Well, if your proof is actually true, you could let the police into the case, and with the evidence you have at hand, i believe the matter will be settled. Nevertheless, you still have no right to call him such name.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 16, 2008
Why wont these guys become fraudstars when they are paid only N100,000 for a show? Niaja. . . . . .lord have mercy!
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by 100bars(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2008
@ Nuzo
He was given N100,000 as deposit. Balance was supposed to be paid after the show aight!
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2008
I will appreciate it if you tell me the balance. cool
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by woodboi(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2008
easy on blackfaze please whatever the case may be and your prove it is normal for artist to get two or more shows in a day and they try to figure out how to blend them and if they can't.they have to refund the deposit so mr man

1 what plan have you been doing to reach blackfaze
2 do you have his personal number
3 and do you know if the money got to him or his manager
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by waleiza: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2008
haba ko si eni ti o mo gbon ka fi eran si enu ka wati, all na lie,either u present teller or not.abolutely false statement.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by djbazz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2008
hi guyz is d 100 grand a part payment or fill payment?what u scan i mean d bank slip can b don by any body. i am blackface s D.J so i say to u on behaf of blackface dat u lie call me on dis 07032166776 let us fix a date at any venue of urs
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by MethodMan3(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2008
d.j bazz:

hi guys is d 100 grand a part payment or fill payment?what u scan i mean d bank slip can b don by any body. i am blackface s D.J so i say to u on behaf of blackface that u lie call me on this 07032166776 let us fix a date at any venue of urs

piss off u little phoney knock off!
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2008
Is true my bros. some of them are hungry musicail. i meet him at Ojuelegba and he was begging me hundrend naira to enter okada to Suya Sport where he want to go and do show. grin
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2008
d.j bazz:

hi guys is d 100 grand a part payment or fill payment?what u scan i mean d bank slip can b don by any body. i am blackface s D.J so i say to u on behaf of blackface that u lie call me on this 07032166776 let us fix a date at any venue of urs

Who is this guy?
Does being his DJ make you his manager?
My friend, better concentrate on scratching that una radio/cassette player called turn-table. grin

Black faze or his manager should come out and defend this allegation if he is innocent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Too Hotoooo"- Fans React As Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Almost Seeing Underwear(photo) / Nelson Mandela's Mansion Now A Boutique Hotel For The Rich & Famous (PICS) / How Senior Students Fu**ck Junior Students In The Name Of Discipline N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.