Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:54 PM

Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar (6307 Views)

Shocking Confessions From An Internet Fraudstar / Where Is Blackfaze Of The Defunct Plantashun Boiz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by ajah1(f): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2008
The guy is not really making progress unlike his former colleagues.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by woodboi(m): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2008
this post need to be deleted answer the simple question and stop painting this guy black because i still read this thing in punch yesterday and it hurt trying to kill what someone has worked for long
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by 100bars(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2008
@ Woodboi
Ive been communicating with him on fone till last month when his number stopped getting through. He told me he had so many problems, his wife was pregnant n so many sort of pathetic stories,that I shld give him some little time.
the numba is 08028770018
I got to him through tripple A of Raypower.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by 100bars(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2008
@ Woodboi
he called me that he had gotten the money few hours after I sent it.
the problem is I dont stay in Lag and ve a very busy schedule
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by UNLEASHED(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2008
Na lie
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by woodboi(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2008
stop black mailing this guy find who you gave the money
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by 100bars(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2008
@ woodboi and UNLEASHED
Blackmailing is not uncommon but why would one want to blackmail an infamous artist like Blackfaze?
for what?
its not worth it.
blackmailing some1 lot human would be more reasonable
Moreover, if Im blackmailing him, he has d right to take legal actions. He has my contact add and my phone numbers so go screw urself
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Afribiz(f): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2008
100bars:

@ woodboi and UNLEASHED
Blackmailing is not uncommon but why would one want to blackmail an infamous artist like Blackfaze?
for what?
its not worth it.
blackmailing someone lot human would be more reasonable
Moreover, if I'm blackmailing him, he has d right to take legal actions. He has my contact add and my phone numbers so go screw yourself

SO you knew Blackface was infamous and worthless and you still went ahead and called him for a show?
Where was your mind then?
Since he's not "lot human" to be blackmailed, i think you shouldn't be wasting your time here talking about him.
And please stop disturbing this forum with trash, we're here to enhance our intelligence, not the other way round.
So, go and drink your panadol.

And next time, remember to call the FAMOUS ARTISTS and stop looking for cheape'.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by 100bars(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2008
@ AFRIBIZ
there were over 10 artist that came to grace that event. both musicians and comedians. it was proudly sponsored by KGHA.
it was a very successful event.
Im putting this info on nairaland to intimate fellow show biz managers to be aware of Blackfaze. this post is not meant for people like you. ive gotten the responses i need so whats ur stress?
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by kaypumpin2(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2008
and what response if i may ask @ 100 bar
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by woodboi(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2008
please list the famous artist that grace the event and their profile in the industry, home or abroad
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by 100bars(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2008
@ woodboi
send a personal mail to dizzybizzy411@gmail.com and wld discuss that privately. its not meant for this forum
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by woodboi(m): 3:37am On Jul 23, 2008
it start on the public forum and it will end on it.so say whatever you have to say.infact list the artist and the fee you pay them as well
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by 100bars(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ Woodboi
U r screwing this thread up!
Pls go f*ck urself
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by woodboi(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2008
how mr anyway white flag.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by woodboi(m): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2008
how mr 100bars anyhow white flag.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 27, 2008
rotflmao!
source?
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by othus4real(m): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2008
@100 bar
u are a stupid biz manager.stop black ailing my real guy.other artist that graced to show are personal and not meant for the forum, but that of black not private. the u make the agreement on this forum,u should contact him for refund stop fooling ur self.u are still a upcoming biz, and immature biz manager. u will be sued in the street
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by nimma(f): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2008
100bars don't u think u are been to judgemental by calling blaqface a fraudster?did u make any effort to reach him or his manager?if u didnt then u have no right to call him names. hardlife was sung on behalf of naija masses not because blaqface is suffering and even if he werw,im sure his life is still ten times better than urs.we all know that naija's situation isnt what it is suppossed to be,except of course u are a govt beneficiary.do u know how many youths are jobless 2day?y do u think most people rush to nairaland celebrity page to diss stars?joblessness.so we should be grateful to this stars for helping us speak out.i just talked with him anywayz.blaqface is the most down to earth and honest person i know.so please for those who don't know,please stop saying things you're no sure of.100bars i wont be suprised that u are Ebira.troublemakers of kogi state
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by woodboi(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2008
100bars can you think clearly now
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by 100bars(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2008
@ Nimma
Am happy u r on dis forum. hpe u didnt forget to tell him his been defaced on nairaland. Next time u talk 2 him tell him if I decide to go the hard way, it wldnt be funny. Been EBIRA or not has nothing to do with my refund. If u ve been ff dis thread, then u shldnt have beenaskin some questions. U r one of those supporting crime in nigeria.
Blackfaze is a thief 4 all I care! and I guess u r 1 2. lol!
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by woodboi(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2008
your case tire man guy do whatever you feel to do.but mind you, you are on the wrong side
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by yongbabe(f): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2008
@ POSTER

dONT U HAVE ANYTHING BETTA TO DO?
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by nimma(f): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2008
100bars, u r nothing but a very big liar and slanderer. i thot u were claiming that u spoke to him and he begged u to hold on?y then are sending me to him?why am i suprised?its what ur pple are known for.i guess u r tired of picking on each other and killing urselves.trywhatever u like,it ll fall back on ur head bcuz u r WRONG!
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by 100bars(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2008
@NIMMA
na u sabi. wether i be liar ,slanderer or what ever. the truth is always very better. wether Blackfaze is ur broda,cousin,boyfriend or what ever, i dont care.
i sha don yan wetin dey.
people wen won hear don hear.
u cld open anoda thread and challenge this info.
but i want to ask u a question?
how much is he paying u 4 all this?
if he's not then u r not a good online advocate.
TRY HARDER!!!
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by 100bars(m): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2008
@NIMMA
na u sabi. wether i be liar ,slanderer or what ever. the truth is always very better. wether Blackfaze is ur broda,cousin,boyfriend or what ever, i dont care.
i sha don yan wetin dey.
people wen won hear don hear.
u cld open anoda thread and challenge this info.
but i want to ask u a question?
how much is he paying u 4 all this?
if he's not then u r not a good online advocate.
TRY HARDER!!!
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by brinebaba(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2008
lol,black faze . .
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by bface9ja(f): 1:09am On Aug 16, 2008
yo nigerians
this is ME-BLACKFACENAIJA
I WAS TOLD ABOUT THIS TOPIC ON THIS AND I MUST SAY THAT WHOEVER POSTED THIS TOPIC SHOULD KNOW THAT NO MATTER WHAT THEY TRY TO DO TO TARNISH MY IMAGE IS NOT GOING TO WORK OUT CAUSE WORST HAVE BEEN DONE OR SAID ABOUT PEOPLE,INNOCENT PEOPLE-AND WITHOUT FACTS THEY GO EXTRA MILES TO PROVE THEM STUPID SELFISH EGO SAYING THE OPPOSITE ABOUT THE NEXT MAN-NOW SOME1 IS CALLING ME A FRAUDSTAR - FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU
DID DID NOT NEGOTIATE WITH ME COMING TO KOGI,AND I WAS NEVER INFORMED ABOUT ANY SHOW OF SUCH-,AND YOU NEVER CALLED ME TO VERIFY FOR WHAT EVER YOU WERE PAYING THAT SORT OF ADVANCE FEE FOR-ATLEAST YOU WOULD HAVE INSISTED TO THE PERSON YOU CLAIM YOU PAID THE MONEY TO THAT YOU WANTED TO SPEAK WITH ME TO VERIFY WHATEVER TRANSACTION YOU WERE DOING-BUT INSTEAD YOU FUCKING PAID MONEY TO AN ACCOUNT WITHOUT A CONTRACTUAL AGGREEMENT OR TERMS OF OPERATIONS-I GUESS THE MONEY WASNT YOURS THATS WHY YOU DIDNT INSIST ON THIS-
SO BECAUSE YOU PAID MONEY TO SOME1'S ACCOUNT DOES THAT MAKE ME LIABLE?
WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT YOUR TRANSACTIONS?NOTHING- OR MAYBE YOU DIDNT FULFILL UR OBLIGATIONS-OR WHATEVER-SO ALL NAIJA PEOPLE TIME DON REACH MAKE UNA DEY OPEN UNA EYES AND EARS WELL BEFORE UNA JUDGE THIS PERSON WEY DEY ACCUSE ME NA IM BE FRAUDSTAR-,AM STILL A FULL NIGERIAN AND I KNOW MY DO;S AND DONTS
ALL THOSE PEOPLE LIKE METHOD, AND THE REST MUST BE DUMB BELIEVING THAT SO CALLED 100BARS-I BET HE NEVER DROPPED A RHYME IN HIS LIKE -TALK LESS OF 100BARS-LISTEN TO YOURSELF-YOU PAID MONEY TO AN ACCOUNT WITHOUT A TERM OF AGGREEMENT AND YOU ARE CALLING ME A THIEF LIKE YOU PAID IT TO ME-MY GUY YOU TOO FUNNY ABEG-,DO YOU KNOW THAT?CALL WHOEVER YOU PAID MONEY TO AND ASK FOR WHAT YOU PAID FOR AND STOP BEING A NAIRALAND GANGSTER---AFTER ALL THESE YEARS AM STILL THE SAME MAN-CANT CHANGE FOR JACK SHIT-STILL LOVE NAIJASTILL LOVE MY PEOPLE-WILL KEEP DOING MUSIQ FOR THEM AND THAT IS A MUST-
MEANWHILE GO GET MY NEWEST ALBUM-ME MUSIQ N I-- YOU WILL LOVE IT
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Okijajuju1(m): 1:14am On Aug 16, 2008
bface9ja:

yo nigerians
this is ME-BLACKFACENAIJA
I WAS TOLD ABOUT THIS TOPIC ON THIS AND I MUST SAY THAT WHOEVER POSTED THIS TOPIC SHOULD KNOW THAT NO MATTER WHAT THEY TRY TO DO TO TARNISH MY IMAGE IS NOT GOING TO WORK OUT CAUSE WORST HAVE BEEN DONE OR SAID ABOUT PEOPLE,INNOCENT PEOPLE-AND WITHOUT FACTS THEY GO EXTRA MILES TO PROVE THEM STUPID SELFISH EGO SAYING THE OPPOSITE ABOUT THE NEXT MAN-NOW SOME1 IS CALLING ME A FRAUDSTAR - FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU
DID DID NOT NEGOTIATE WITH ME COMING TO KOGI,AND I WAS NEVER INFORMED ABOUT ANY SHOW OF SUCH-,AND YOU NEVER CALLED ME TO VERIFY FOR WHAT EVER YOU WERE PAYING THAT SORT OF ADVANCE FEE FOR-ATLEAST YOU WOULD HAVE INSISTED TO THE PERSON YOU CLAIM YOU PAID THE MONEY TO THAT YOU WANTED TO SPEAK WITH ME TO VERIFY WHATEVER TRANSACTION YOU WERE DOING-BUT INSTEAD YOU FUCKING PAID MONEY TO AN ACCOUNT WITHOUT A CONTRACTUAL AGGREEMENT OR TERMS OF OPERATIONS-I GUESS THE MONEY WASNT YOURS THATS WHY YOU DIDNT INSIST ON THIS-
SO BECAUSE YOU PAID MONEY TO SOME1'S ACCOUNT DOES THAT MAKE ME LIABLE?
WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT YOUR TRANSACTIONS?NOTHING- OR MAYBE YOU DIDNT FULFILL UR OBLIGATIONS-OR WHATEVER-SO ALL NAIJA PEOPLE TIME DON REACH MAKE UNA DEY OPEN UNA EYES AND EARS WELL BEFORE UNA JUDGE THIS PERSON WEY DEY ACCUSE ME NA IM BE FRAUDSTAR-,AM STILL A FULL NIGERIAN AND I KNOW MY DO;S AND DONTS
ALL THOSE PEOPLE LIKE METHOD, AND THE REST MUST BE DUMB BELIEVING THAT SO CALLED 100BARS-I BET HE NEVER DROPPED A RHYME IN HIS LIKE -TALK LESS OF 100BARS-LISTEN TO YOURSELF-YOU PAID MONEY TO AN ACCOUNT WITHOUT A TERM OF AGGREEMENT AND YOU ARE CALLING ME A THIEF LIKE YOU PAID IT TO ME-MY GUY YOU TOO FUNNY ABEG-,DO YOU KNOW THAT?CALL WHOEVER YOU PAID MONEY TO AND ASK FOR WHAT YOU PAID FOR AND STOP BEING A NAIRALAND GANGSTER---AFTER ALL THESE YEARS AM STILL THE SAME MAN-CANT CHANGE FOR JACK SHIT-STILL LOVE NAIJASTILL LOVE MY PEOPLE-WILL KEEP DOING MUSIQ FOR THEM AND THAT IS A MUST-
MEANWHILE GO GET MY NEWEST ALBUM-ME MUSIQ N I-- YOU WILL LOVE IT

Is this really you blackface??

Omo I dey find you with redeye o!!

I need refund for your first album wey you release after dem pursue you commot for plantashun boiz. That album no make sense at all. Give me your address make I come collect my 200 naira. angry
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 16, 2008
hhahahahahha, rotflmao!!
scammers trying to scam each other!!
hehehe
200 naira ko $200 ni grin grin
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by uche1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2008
@Black Face, e good as you come clear ur name for this wahala wey dey carry ur name do, But what i am asking is this. That tailer get bank stamp on it and who's account number did the guy pay money into

@ Okija Shrine you get bad mouth, how una dey for that side? I go come report one guy wey dey own me next week.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Baro(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2008
Hmmmmmm, female Blackface

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Morning Bliss! Wizkid Looks Like A White Fowl. PHOTOS / Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) / Davido's Wedding Date, Time And Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.