Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar (6302 Views)

Shocking Confessions From An Internet Fraudstar / Where Is Blackfaze Of The Defunct Plantashun Boiz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Afribiz(f): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2008
Baro:

Hmmmmmm, female Blackface

I wonder o! wink
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by ottentick(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2008
It.just crazy.blackfacenaija is my dude i know him that well tDoubt if he can do such a thing.Besides how much is 100gs for him side that guy is a millionaire despite the way ppl look Down on him.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by 100bars(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2008
@ female blackfaze
u no try at all. try harder. ur profile is reading F.
Damn!

@ Okija_juju
i will get Blackfaze personally. He's just been a joker.
He will learn his lessons. Nigerians always like it the hard way!
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by 100bars(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2008
wink ;d cool kiss
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Dizzybizzy: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2008
Blackfaze, why are you doing this?
pls return the money to the young man and avoid unecessary embarrsment.
This will surely tell on your career. Watch your back!
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by origina9ja(f): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2008
big deal undecided
na 2day cheesy
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Dizzybizzy: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by nimma(f): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2008
100bars,why have u suddenly become silent?u are nothing but a RABBLEROUSER.now that Blaq has responded why dont u say something?trouble some Ebira guy.are u tired of killing urselves at Okene?
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Dizzybizzy: 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2008
100bars is silent cos he has delivered his msg. got views more than he expected.
we need more of this kind of info on dubious nigerians hiding under the umbrella of being artists and so on.
PMAN must do something about this.
100bars, why didnt you report Blackfaze to EFCC?
Think about it.
he needs to be punished.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by phemmy008(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2008
How sure are you?
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Dizzybizzy: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2008
;d
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by woodboi(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ Dizzybizzy

guy wetin happen na don't you know efcc office you can help him out
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by djcrucifix(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2008
no offence but how you take know?
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2008
yo nigerians
this is ME-BLACKFACENAIJA
I WAS TOLD ABOUT THIS TOPIC ON THIS AND I MUST SAY THAT WHOEVER POSTED THIS TOPIC SHOULD KNOW THAT NO MATTER WHAT THEY TRY TO DO TO TARNISH MY IMAGE IS NOT GOING TO WORK OUT CAUSE WORST HAVE BEEN DONE OR SAID ABOUT PEOPLE,INNOCENT PEOPLE-AND WITHOUT FACTS THEY GO EXTRA MILES TO PROVE THEM STUPID SELFISH EGO SAYING THE OPPOSITE ABOUT THE NEXT MAN-NOW SOME1 IS CALLING ME A FRAUDSTAR - FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU
DID DID NOT NEGOTIATE WITH ME COMING TO KOGI,AND I WAS NEVER INFORMED ABOUT ANY SHOW OF SUCH-,AND YOU NEVER CALLED ME TO VERIFY FOR WHAT EVER YOU WERE PAYING THAT SORT OF ADVANCE FEE FOR-ATLEAST YOU WOULD HAVE INSISTED TO THE PERSON YOU CLAIM YOU PAID THE MONEY TO THAT YOU WANTED TO SPEAK WITH ME TO VERIFY WHATEVER TRANSACTION YOU WERE DOING-BUT INSTEAD YOU FUCKING PAID MONEY TO AN ACCOUNT WITHOUT A CONTRACTUAL AGGREEMENT OR TERMS OF OPERATIONS-I GUESS THE MONEY WASNT YOURS THATS WHY YOU DIDNT INSIST ON THIS-
SO BECAUSE YOU PAID MONEY TO SOME1'S ACCOUNT DOES THAT MAKE ME LIABLE?
WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT YOUR TRANSACTIONS?NOTHING- OR MAYBE YOU DIDNT FULFILL UR OBLIGATIONS-OR WHATEVER-SO ALL NAIJA PEOPLE TIME DON REACH MAKE UNA DEY OPEN UNA EYES AND EARS WELL BEFORE UNA JUDGE THIS PERSON WEY DEY ACCUSE ME NA IM BE FRAUDSTAR-,AM STILL A FULL NIGERIAN AND I KNOW MY DO;S AND DONTS
ALL THOSE PEOPLE LIKE METHOD, AND THE REST MUST BE DUMB BELIEVING THAT SO CALLED 100BARS-I BET HE NEVER DROPPED A RHYME IN HIS LIKE -TALK LESS OF 100BARS-LISTEN TO YOURSELF-YOU PAID MONEY TO AN ACCOUNT WITHOUT A TERM OF AGGREEMENT AND YOU ARE CALLING ME A THIEF LIKE YOU PAID IT TO ME-MY GUY YOU TOO FUNNY ABEG-,DO YOU KNOW THAT?CALL WHOEVER YOU PAID MONEY TO AND ASK FOR WHAT YOU PAID FOR AND STOP BEING A NAIRALAND GANGSTER---AFTER ALL THESE YEARS AM STILL THE SAME MAN-CANT CHANGE FOR JACK SHIT-STILL LOVE NAIJASTILL LOVE MY PEOPLE-WILL KEEP DOING MUSIQ FOR THEM AND THAT IS A MUST-
MEANWHILE GO GET MY NEWEST ALBUM-ME MUSIQ N I-- YOU WILL LOVE IT

If this is all you can put down as a press release in defence of the allegation, then i'm not surprised why 2face and faze leave you waka.
I'm still having hard time trying to comprehend your essay.

By the way, the tittle of your new album is a big minus already; it just doesn't make sense.
ME, MY MUSIC AND I. . . . . . . were you high as usual when you decided on that. . . . . . . . LOL.

Nigerian "musicians" should always take their time and do thorough researches before releasing their recorded speeches when high.
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by oluromeo1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2008
As 4 me, i think the true position is not certain, because the slip is not signed or stamped by the bank
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Dizzybizzy: 12:38am On Sep 07, 2008
@olu-romeo, look at that teller one more time pls
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Dizzybizzy: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Dizzybizzy: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by woodboi(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ nuzo

where did you get this from
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by origina9ja(f): 12:42am On Sep 28, 2008
always from the internet cheesy cheesy
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by pureminded: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2008
it's very much possible for him to take moni nd fail to cum perform ,maybe he got a better offer dat day ,dat;s music business 4 u,d mistake wey 100bars make be say, Hin no suppose come here dey tarnish hin imagine now ,let;s be fair ,e no good ,u suppose call am or rather hold tight to d person you carry your moni give ni ,no b say u go come here kon de tell us , wettin!!!! , behave like a professional nah ,ah ah and blackface,try and fish out if any of your aides got moni 4rm dis guy nd let da person return the moni. Abi?
Re: Blackfaze Has Become A Fraudstar by Mota1: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2009
na wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Senior Students Fu**ck Junior Students In The Name Of Discipline N / Taraji P. Henson Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) / ‘what A Disgrace Called Talent’ – Nigerians Mocks Davido On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.