Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,298 members, 7,977,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:50 PM

Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) (106442 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Shot Dead While Returning From Work In Rivers State (Photos) / Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by HabibGwen230(f): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
post=92516939:
Such soft yansh wasted just like that.. but nobody knows who really killed her na.. make una no implicate the boyfriend just like that until he is found guilty. Anyway come buy your kids Educational Tablets.
please i am interested in the kids tablet....
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by poweredcom(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Las las olosho is gone so sad

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by stieyven(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
post=92516939:
Such soft yansh wasted just like that.. but nobody knows who really killed her na.. make una no implicate the boyfriend just like that until he is found guilty. Anyway come buy your kids Educational Tablets.
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by EdmundChidera(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
We never fully understand the real gist of this story

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by stieyven(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
ebby9z:

This is a stupid take. There's nothing wrong with twerking or having fun as a young person. It's hypocrital Christians like you that make others hate Christianity. Y'all do worse indoors.
I knew one idiot would come and attribute her death to twerking and you came through.
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by stieyven(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
12345baba:
See this cute ass just waste like that
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by loadedvibes: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Thank you for your kind words sir.. will you buy our Kids Educational tablets now sir ?
stieyven:

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by loadedvibes: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
It's available for you. Please come to my WhatsApp or respond to my mail.
HabibGwen230:
please i am interested in the kids tablet....
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Qudman1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
So na naira Marley song this one hear go heaven...okay o, double wahala for dead body grin
RIP to the dead sha, may God Almighty grant her eternal rest.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by DEWKID(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
cbrezy:

I already have the video when she was dancing and also the video when she was killed.

I saw it this morning from that popular group called NCFFA, she's a beautiful girl but she lived a wayward life and i heard that her boyfriend saw that video of her twreking for another guy when the video got viral and surfaced online so they said he shot her dead but other people say that some people were fighting and maybe they mistakenly killed her don't know but in the video she was bleeding and and it was from her neck area.

Most of them live their life that way they club and they do prostitution they dress a kind of dressing that expose their body

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by cbrezy(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
DEWKID:

Most of them live their life that way they club and they do prostitution they dress a kind of dressing that expose their body

So Sad :-(

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by mmadu4: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
hmmmm , women and twerking ,,, maybe now she can twerk for satan
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Elvis778(m): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
internationalman:
What won't people kill for in Nigeria..

We may as well start killing our girlfriends for talking or looking at other niggars..

The youths who are supposed to be the most important people in this country are fast becoming the most useless ..

No wonder those old baboons in high places don't see us fit enough to lead them.

Modified:: for those calling me a lazy Nigeria youth; as at the time of this comment it wasn't stated that the event took place in Cameroon.
Oga, did you read? It happened in Cameroon not naija
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Ray07(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=EdmundChidera post=92526514][/quote]i no say na cult matter . . .
You can hear what the dude is saying, "anybody way do any how for this town, we run am".
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
I saw the video, is sad! RIP
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Dearlord(m): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
The last twerk .
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by EdmundChidera(m): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ray07:
i no say na cult matter . . .
You can hear what the dude is saying, "anybody way do any how for this town, we run am".
that's what it is
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2020

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Prophet777: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
The cause of her death should be carefully investigated by the appropriate authority and the culprit should be made to face the full wrath of the law...
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Numero9: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Everything go just rot troway.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by sowhatifiamibo(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=PureGoldh post=92516944]I saw that stuff earlier dx morning....the thing just tire local man

Reminds me of Jim Reeves evergreen chune "This world is not my home"

Amend your ways before it's too late.....make Jesus Christ your personal Lord and savior
Or what will happen?!! You overly religious folks and your fanaticism are becoming a nuisance!!!
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by King3urna(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=internationalman post=92505032]What won't people kill for in Nigeria..

We may as well start killing our girlfriends for talking or looking at other niggars..

The youths who are supposed to be the most important people in this country are fast becoming the most useless ..

No wonder those old baboons in high places don't see us fit enough to lead them.

Modified:: for those calling me a lazy Nigeria youth; as at the time of this comment it wasn't stated that the event took place in Cameroon.

Bros read the post well na is not Nigeria the said Cameroon na haba ��
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by KayCee92(m): 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Comedian2019:

What you see in many youths today is a result of poor parenting, poor societal values, etc.
I'm particularly worried that a large percentage of our youths have adopted a dangerous lifestyle - drug addiction, sexual immorality, cultism, violence, etc.

Am particularly worried that our Lazy Yooots have also adopted the bad attitude of not reading a post before commenting. Am referring to the man you quoted... This could happen anywhere but they said Cameroon in this case grin
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by megafone: 1:03am On Aug 07, 2020
internationalman:
What won't people kill for in Nigeria..

You go school at all? Did the news say na Nigeria e happen? �
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 5:56am On Aug 07, 2020
Mivici:
oga not after all the investment
I hate it when girls deceive their boyfriend and later get caught in silly emotional heart break shit

Who forced anybody to invest?

If you find yourself spending more than 5% of your income on any woman (including the one you call wife) then accept that something is seriously wrong with you! You!
Nobody forced you!
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 5:59am On Aug 07, 2020
Olafav:
Too shocking! Such is life.This minute you're Alice,next minute one is gone.please,let embrace Jesus

My mum and her sisters embraced Jesus to death - in poverty, want, lack, pain, ill health etc....

Jesus ko Holy Ghost ni!
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 6:05am On Aug 07, 2020
stieyven:

STFU!!!!!
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 6:08am On Aug 07, 2020
DEWKID:

And so what?

That’s why a sick and impoverished frustrated bastard should kill her? For what?
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by DEWKID(m): 7:32am On Aug 07, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

And so what?

That’s why a sick and impoverished frustrated bastard should kill her? For what?

No sir am never in support of the killing we shouldnt destroy what we cant give i pray the murderer be apprehend and face justice.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Iceyjayz: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2020
Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.