Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,898 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) (106170 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Shot Dead While Returning From Work In Rivers State (Photos) / Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Made4naijaoeo: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Wicked world
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by FarmTech(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Seduction will only lead to hell. The rate of shameless immorality going on these days is bad. Celebrities are destroying morals.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by TruthDefender(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2020
He deserves death.. An eye for an eye

Why waste such sexy bom bom
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by TheCork(m): 3:43am On Aug 09, 2020
sweettease:
So full of life one minute and dead the next. Life is so fragile.

Story..
..Please can I kiss u twice? cheesy
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Smartgeek(m): 3:46am On Aug 09, 2020
sweettease:
So full of life one minute and dead the next. Life is so fragile.
You're in denver? grin
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by AlwaysMotun: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fucsheetup:
You should be arrested. ANIMAL

I pray your mom and sisters gets shot for less

I know it because you have free data... Have you read the update of the story now? ... Animalistic fool! You people just open ur stupid mouth and call people names here, what has my family got to do with this? It shows how idiotic and numb skullish nature you have grinded yourself... For the record, I don't reply to senseless people like you but I want to catch fun with your idiocy today!
Re: Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) by Fucsheetup(f): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
AlwaysMotun:

I know it because you have free data... Have you read the update of the story now? ... Animalistic fool! You people just open ur stupid mouth and call people names here, what has my family got to do with this? It shows how idiotic and numb skullish nature you have grinded yourself... For the record, I don't reply to senseless people like you but I want to catch fun with your idiocy today!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.