Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,556 members, 7,921,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:11 PM

Deleted! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted! (1052 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted! by Jerkbaba: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2020
R

3 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Kriss216: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2020
Someone taking her life cos of low Likes undecided

These vagina people are something else.

4 Likes

Re: Deleted! by 360clips: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2020
It's all those stupid, senseless, useless girls that's causing it. Always competing with themselves over stupid shallow shit! All those worthless hoes are just so hungry for attention that they do anything for it, even naked their whole body. It's ridiculous! I don't use that app.

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2020
It is pure case of OVER-FEEDING. Like my friend will always say, it is only when a man has over-fed that he will know whether a mad woman is putting on an underwear or not. cool

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by luwiizy(m): 9:44am On Aug 06, 2020
social media is just a coping mechanism for a lot of youth. when reality don't match fiction or fiction don't match reality then the worst happens..DEATH.

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
WTF shocked
Re: Deleted! by Shugavee(f): 11:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
U are not wrong
Re: Deleted! by ibkonekt(m): 12:05am On Aug 08, 2020
its mostly women that are addicted to attention, if its not from social media they will get it from something else, either way women cannot live without attention from men. they would rather die

2 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Sixfeetbelle: 1:31am On Aug 08, 2020
ibkonekt:
its mostly women that are addicted to attention, if its not from social media they will get it from something else, either way women cannot live without attention from men. they would rather die

You are greatly deluded to have even had this thought.

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by ibkonekt(m): 1:37am On Aug 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You are greatly deluded to have even had this thought.
You are greatly indoctrinated to think otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Sixfeetbelle: 1:44am On Aug 08, 2020
ibkonekt:

You are greatly indoctrinated to think otherwise

How can I be indoctrinated when I'm the specie you mentioned in your comment and in the best position to tell off your baseless comment? Women have been living without the attention of men since before you were born and will continue to do so long after you're gone.
Re: Deleted! by ibkonekt(m): 1:50am On Aug 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

How can I be indoctrinated when I'm the specie you mentioned in your comment and in the best position to tell off your baseless comment? Women have been living without the attention of men since before you were born and will continue to do so long after you're gone.
Delusion, manipulation, deceit has been the way of women from beginning of time. You being a woman does not make your opinion right. You are not in the best position to give any fact because you can lie. But history doesnt lie. Women will rather die than live without attention and other people opinion. Most especially men. Like i said you are indoctrinated. Women will continue to use their body to seek free attention and validation from men and claim otherwise. This will never change. Their survival depends on it

3 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Sixfeetbelle: 1:52am On Aug 08, 2020
ibkonekt:

Delusion, manipulation, deceit has been the way of women from beginning of time. You being a woman does not make your opinion right. You are not in the best position to give any fact because you can lie. But history doesnt lie. Women will rather than live without attention and other peoole opinion. Most especially men. Like i said you are indoctrinated

So all the widows that are living now are doing so based on a man's attention?

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by ibkonekt(m): 1:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

So all the widows that are living now are doing so based on a man's attention?
Its funny you remove the society itself that men built and men protect. A woman is being provided for by default widow or not. If she does not need men attention let her try a society that women developed on their own (doesnt exist by the way). Or try to survive alone in the jungle. 99.9% of women can survive without men. A man's attention reinforces a womans belief of being valued and that gives the feeling of protection. Women need men attention or else they feel useless.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Akanoaaa(m): 1:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Keep lying to yourself. All the ladies wahala (make up, dresses, bumbum and boo enlargement etc) are not because of men? Ladies can do anything to get men attention. Do you do make up to attract your fellow ladies? unless if na lesbian you be loku.
Re: Deleted! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:00am On Aug 08, 2020
Akanoaaa:

Keep lying to yourself. All the ladies wahala (make up, dresses, bumbum and boo enlargement etc) are not because of men? Ladies can do anything to get men attention. Do you do make up to attract your fellow ladies? unless if na lesbian you be loku.

The widows, the market women, the roadside hustlers, are they living for mens attention?

You guys get deluded when a few low self-esteem girls flock around you cause of money so you automatically assume that women will die without your attention. If women had money, they won't near you. Get that into your head.
Re: Deleted! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:09am On Aug 08, 2020
ibkonekt:

Its funny you remove the society itself that men built and men protect. A woman is being provided for by default widow or not. If she does not need men attention let her try a society that women developed on their own (doesnt exist by the way). Or try to survive alone in the jungle. 99.9% of women can survive without men. A man's attention reinforces a womans belief of being valued and that gives the feeling of protection. Women need men attention or else they feel useless.

How did I remove the society from my comment? You made that fallacious statement based on social media as if real life is like that and when I brought you to real life with my comment, you stylishly try to imply that I'm being dodgy?

Like I said earlier, Widows don't live by men's attention. It doesn't reinforce any belief in them, in fact some of them are oppressed daily by men, so where is the attention coming from? Some of them lived for close 50 years before they died without any man fawning over them. What about the nuns though, since you mischievously wants to disregard the widows. They don't deal with men's attention or subscribe to it. Are they not living?

Women don't live by men's attention cause it does nothing for them other than degrade them and make them "objects" which is why they are fighting against the so called society that you said men built.
Re: Deleted! by ibkonekt(m): 2:09am On Aug 08, 2020
Akanoaaa:

Women have no truth in their tongue. Just watch their actions in real life and you will see that deceit is in their nature.

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by ibkonekt(m): 2:19am On Aug 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

How did I remove the society from my comment? You made that fallacious statement based on social media as if real life is like that and when I brought you to real life with my comment, you stylishly try to imply that I'm being dodgy?

Like I said earlier, Widows don't live by men's attention. It doesn't reinforce any belief in them, in fact some of them are oppressed daily by men, so where is the attention coming from? Some of them lived for close 50 years before they died without any man fawning over them. What about the nuns though, since you mischievously wants to disregard the widows. They don't deal with men's attention or subscribe to it. Are they not living?

Women don't live by men's attention cause it does nothing for them other than degrade them and make them "objects" which is why they are fighting against the so called society that you said men built.
I see that your mind can only think of attention as romantic. It is more. If men stopped giving women attention romantic or not. They will not survive...period.

You did remove society from the analysis. And yes you are being dodgy. Like i said a woman cannot live in a society that men are not running. You seem to misunderstand attention as only romantic attention. You are indoctrinated. The widow that is existing in society is already being protected and getting attention from society by default. If this was not the case women would have created their own civilzation. My statements are based on history not social media. You on the other hand try to site some random examples like that changes the rule.

1 Like

Re: Deleted! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:33am On Aug 08, 2020
ibkonekt:

I see that your mind can only think of attention as romantic. It is more. If men stopped giving women attention romantic or not. They will not survive...period.

You did remove society from the analysis. And yes you are being dodgy. Like i said a woman cannot live in a society that men are not running. You seem to misunderstand attention as only romantic attention. You are indoctrinated. The widow that is existing in society is already being protected and getting attention from society by default. If this was not the case women would have created their own civilzation. My statements are based on history not social media. You on the other hand try to site some random examples like that changes the rule.

I know what attention is (romantic and otherwise) and I know women can live without it. It's only you that seem to think otherwise.

How is the society helping the widows by default? And do take note that you mentioned society here instead of the men you kept talking about? How can women live and survive in a society run by men and yet they're trying to tear it down? Doesn't it show you that the society isn't beneficial to them and they've realised that contrary to deluded opinions, that they can live without it? And what history is your comment based on? A history you weren't there to witness and being portrayed by the men who runs the society?

Women aren't living by men's attention, or being protected by it or whatever. In fact, more women have been hurt by it even if you choose not to see it. And about our own civilization, you know what they say about slow and steady...
Re: Deleted! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:42am On Aug 08, 2020
Akanoaaa:

We will die without men's attention, yet you guys are the ones chasing us, wailing premiumly and creating redpills when we reject your proposals? Shouldn't we be chasing you guys since we'll die without it? Or creating groups and movements to help us continue to bask in that attention?

We will die without men's attention yet it perturbs men's souls when they find out we're lesbians just like your last comment betrayed? Yet, we don't so much as blink when we find out men are gays? In fact, gays have straight females as their best friends because we don't care and yet, you'll say we're the ones that will die without men's attention.

Talk about delusion in grandiose magnitude.
Re: Deleted! by ibkonekt(m): 2:46am On Aug 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I know what attention is (romantic and otherwise) and I know women can live without it. It's only you that seem to think otherwise.

How is the society helping the widows by default? And do take note that you mentioned society here instead of the men you kept talking about? How can women live and survive in a society run by men and yet they're trying to tear it down? Doesn't it show you that the society isn't beneficial to them and they've realised that contrary to deluded opinions, that they can live without it? And what history is your comment based on? A history you weren't there to witness and being portrayed by the men who runs the society?

Women aren't living by men's attention, or being protected by it or whatever. In fact, more women have been hurt by it even if you choose not to see it. And about our own civilization, you know what they say about slow and steady...
You are indoctrinated. Yes you are. Women will die without men. This is fact. Like i said history is my backing. You try to use deceit by saying i was not there to witness history, my dear you know that men kept history books. From beginning of time women have never ever been able to survive on their own. They always sell their body and vagina, or else they would die to either weather or wild animals. Women cannot live without men go and read up on history again because you are indoctrinated.
Yes i mentioned society ...noticed i said society was created by men and being protected by men..men police..men go to wars..men created medicine...men kill..men create...men do everything that woths recording while women just sell their bodies to the best of men...in essence they need men attention else they die off.
I never said women arw trying to tear society down...where did that come from...i said women cannot live without a man attention simple and short. If they try it, they will die. Women cannot police themselves..they cannot hunt wild animals..they cannot fight wars...they cannot make weapons to protect themselves...they cannot love themselves...they are completely hopeless without men

3 Likes

Re: Deleted! by Sixfeetbelle: 3:01am On Aug 08, 2020
ibkonekt:

You are indoctrinated. Yes you are. Women will die without men. This is fact. Like i said history is my backing. You try to use deceit by saying i was not there to witness history, my dear you know that men kept history books. From beginning of time women have never ever been able to survive on their own. They always sell their body and vagina, or else they would die to either weather or wild animals. Women cannot live without men go and read up on history again because you are indoctrinated.
Yes i mentioned society ...noticed i said society was created by men and being protected by men..men police..men go to wars..men created medicine...men kill..men create...men do everything that woths recording while women just sell their bodies to the best of men...in essence they need men attention else they die off.
I never said women arw trying to tear society down...where did that come from...i said women cannot live without a man attention simple and short. If they try it, they will die. Women cannot police themselves..they cannot hunt wild animals..they cannot fight wars...they cannot make weapons to protect themselves...they cannot love themselves...they are completely hopeless without men

You make claims and you never back it up. Which history? Prostitution, isn't that romantic attention? The widows I mentioned, are they into prostitution? The kill, hunt, police you mentioned, are women not doing it even presently? To be honest, there's nothing you've said here that convinces anyone that women can't live without men's attention.

You're just ranting and arguing with you is turning out to be a complete waste of my time.

Good night.
Re: Deleted! by ibkonekt(m): 3:31am On Aug 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You make claims and you never back it up. Which history? Prostitution, isn't that romantic attention? The widows I mentioned, are they into prostitution? The kill, hunt, police you mentioned, are women not doing it even presently? To be honest, there's nothing you've said here that convinces anyone that women can't live without men's attention.

You're just ranting and arguing with you is turning out to be a complete waste of my time.

Good night.

Listen here. I dont make claims, i state facts, i state history. Prostitution is a womans first line of defence for survival, this is truth and history backs it up. Women in the forces is a recent trend and they are just glorified trophies...they can accomplish nothing. They even lower the entry standards just to allow them enter. This IS the attention we are refferring to...men ALLOWED women to do these things..in essence gave them attention. Women are doomed without male attention and supervision and the reason men do this is because of vagina. You are clearly lost and angry that you cannot argue with history so you pick some random stupid bullet points that makes you look desperate to sound like you have a point. Women will die without male attention. History prooves it. Real life prooves it. Even the phones and social media that you use...men made it. Women are only good for their bodies. Your indoctrinated mind is far gone. But when you mature you will learn. Go and study history because you need to study properly before defending nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Deleted! by COOL10(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
ibkonekt:

You know this cool
Re: Deleted! by COOL10(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Even feminism as a movement,relies on the attention of men to be effective.
Re: Deleted! by Blackmoran(m): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
ibkonekt:

na wa for you ooo, you no get better things to do rather you find your self arguing with a woman that by nature can't think with logic, rather with there emotions... Guy stop arguing and find something productive doing...

(1) (Reply)

Smelly Vagina - Some Other Causes? / Mouth And Body Odour Experience From The Opposite Sex / Lionel Messi In Rivers United See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.