Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] (10537 Views)

Vietnam Ladies Are Too Beautiful(photo) / JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC]

While at the shop that day, this stunning black girl that is a bit more beautiful than young Genevieve and Kelly, the Tiktoker, combined walked in in a black leggings to purchase something with a junky South African-looking ass...

I don't...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
I don't form or brag with women. Forming or bragging in the dating world is a recipe for disaster and the girl will develop a disdain to your character while gold digging you because she feels you're too full of yourself. Be humble in the dating world even if you have everything.

I love when they find more amazing things about me by themselves. Become a mystery. Don't tell them sh!t. I pretend to be broke 90% of the time until proven otherwise. Yes, I'm also stingy and a giver too.

Someone quoted me with...

Typing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
@Anonymous9345, someone quoted me with your comment about your difficulties in starting a conversation with women.

See the screenshot below. Count yourself lucky. I never wanted to reply. It took me two days to change my mind and reply you because I want to show you the way and I don't want you to get scammed by men or heartbroken by women. Protect your heart and don't fall in love — only fall in like, not in love. Invest less emotions.

You said you want to...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
You said you want to learn how to chat with a woman, right? Fine. I'm going guide you become a GMC (Grand Master Chatter) before a SIMP with mislead you into SIMPing like a beta male.

On the 16/17th of September, 2022, I went to a shop that I regularly go because the daughter of the owner is so beautiful, but in a committed relationship that'll lead to marriage. She graduated in 2020, but will go for her service this coming November.

I know what happens in NYSC camp. Corpers go chop her, so I decided to chop early before it's too late. She has a loving and handsome boyfriend, but I still took my share and she wants more.

Ninety percent of women will always be unfaithful even if their men are rich, smart, great in bed, tall, faithful, and handsome. They don't see it as cheating, but adventure. A woman will always be an adventurous woman except she gets caught. While at the shop that day...

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
While at the shop that day, this stunning black girl that is a bit more beautiful than young Genevieve and Kelly, the Tiktoker, combined walked in in a black leggings to purchase something with a junky South African-looking ass.

Even without the ass, her beauty stands out. She must be getting hundreds of messages from hórny and rich/broke men. Her ass, face, breast, height, and beaut are A+, but these things don't matter to me until I check her brain and character.

As the shameless, but confident beggar that I am, I asked her to buy me recharge card. It's just a way to start a conversation like a broke man.

She refused and said she has no money. I made a joke and she smiled and promised me some other time. That means, she owes me. The next day...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
The next day, I went there and luckily, she came since her house wasn't far from the shop. She didn't know I was there, else she would've gone back.

I was pressing my phone with my head down. She wanted to buy what she came for as fast as she could and run without me, the beggar, noticing her since it was in the evening.

Luckily, I raised my head and caught her, gave her a grin, called her a recharge card scammer and we both laughed. The other fine fair girl that cheated on her man with me was acting jealous.

Me, I no send anybody. I'm single, so no one owns me, but I don't sleep around except once in a while. While she was leaving, I...

Typing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
While she was leaving, I confidently or arrogantly gave her my phone to type her number. I saved it with the name she gave me and in less than 2 minutes, I called her on phone and told her to save it with my name.

When I got home, I wanted to ignore her for 3 days or 3 weeks, but decided to just strike like a viper now that it's hot. I don't follow rules in the dating game, I set rules.

I started ChátDicting her. ChatDîctors are people who have mastered how to interact with women via chat and make them fall madly in love without showing off or bragging, but by using psychology, humor, naughtiness, and mystery to get her hooked and finally fall madly in love with you.

If you want to make her addicted to you, you use something called ESCOFi, but that is too addictive and dangerous. It's advanced 48 laws of power or psychology on steroid. She may run mad or kill herself if you use ESCOFi on her and later dump her. They keywords to remember are...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
The keywords are

1. Psychology (not on steroid)
2. Humor/humility (don't ever brag except it's humorous)
3. Naughtiness, and
4. Mystery

There are 6 things that makes a woman fall in love with a guy. You need to possess one of them for her the like you.

1. Humor/naughtiness/not desperate/good timing/mystery
2. Your height or
3. Your handsomeness or
4. Your bank account or
5. Your brain or
6. Your character

Bonus: miscellaneous like skin color, accent, etc.

Luckily, you can still get a woman without handsomeness, height, or money.

In the chat below, which I had with her, you'll notice I used option number 1 which is humor, naughtiness, not being desperate, and brain.

The naughtiness isn't about you being blunt that you want to sleep with her, buy psychologically dropping sexual innuendos without being too explicit so that she'll use her mind to unravel it.

Take her in a romantic journey with your chat and don't be eager to reply. Avoid neediness. Be smooth like a criminal. Don't reply everything she types. Your job is just to...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by papiilo(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Your job is just to implant those naughty thoughts in her brain with humor so that she'll laugh without getting angry. But, what if she gets angry? It's because you're rushing it. Beginner ChátDictors are fond of being impatient without realizing it.

As the ChatDîctting is going on, she's falling in love if you do it right. As beginner, don't worry about doing it right. Just do it and fail and learn from your failures.

Most men lack proper timing when chatting with women and using keywords from her innocent replies or questions against her to evoke naughty humor called SMH (Sexual Misinterpretation with Humor, not shaking my head).

Enough of all the theories. Below is my chat with her starting from the 18th of this month.

Read and learn and I'll analyse the chat later for you to know the game I'm playing in her head. I'm building rapport with her to make her comfortable. After sex, there will be emotional bond as long as the sex is amazing.

After the amazing sex, you'll automatically see you as her boyfriend even if she already has a good boyfriend who isn't pressing her mumu button. Right now, I'm the mumu because I'm the one talking more than her, but the table will soon change.

Women love romance just the same way they love money. The one you present first matters. So, present ye romance, humor, playfulness, fun, and naughtiness first. Leave money alone for now. Don't put yourself in trouble by bragging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2022

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2022

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
What's with the "ni"?
Is that her way of expressing herself or what?

1 Like

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Below is where we ended the chat less than an hour ago. I'm going to ignore her for a week or three days so she can miss me small. When something is too available, it loses its value. I have done my part. It's time to hide to avoid "see fish" or a "comedian."

So, it's time to explain the chat. Do you want the to?

3 Likes

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Baba drop her picture make you blur face na,let's see who you are talking about here.

1 Like

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by eddynaira125: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
We like to see the babe

1 Like

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Hacks4dummies: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
iLegendd:
I don't form or brag with women. Forming or bragging in the dating world is a recipe for disaster and the girl will develop a disdain to your character while gold digging you because she feels you're too full of yourself. Be humble in the dating world even if you have everything.

I love when they find more amazing things about me by themselves. Become a mystery. Don't tell them sh!t. I pretend to be broke 90% of the time until proven otherwise. Yes, I'm also stingy and a giver too.

Someone quoted me with...

Typing...
Baba I don dey holler since.. you Neva get chance reply. Abeg I need your help with matter like this exactly..I won be smooth talker like you

1 Like

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Baronthecelebri: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Women Everytime, blacks and sex na 5$6
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Baronthecelebri:

blacks and shooking mouth for wetin no concern them

8 Likes

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Baba I don dey holler since.. you Neva get chance reply. Abeg I need your help with matter like this exactly..I won be smooth talker like you
I don't do 1-on-1 mentorship anymore. I stopped it in 2017. Even at any amount right now, I no longer teach it privately because I have a book called ChátDicted that has more than everything you need to master it and become a pro in a week.

Search for it on Google and buy it from Apple bookstore, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, etc.

Though, there is a slight difference with the one we sell on WhatsApp. The WhatsApp version is better because it has some pidgin while the ones online are all in proper English for my non-Nigerian fans.

Send me a message on WhatsApp via the number on my profile and request for the free version.

2 Likes

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
I have books on different subjects, including money making. How many of them have you bought or talked about? None.

But now it's about sex, your body dey sweet you. This is romance section and it's all about relationship, love, dating, and sex. There are other sections you can visit to talk about other subjects. Be wise.

16 Likes

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
eddynaira125:
We like to see the babe

To be deleted.

Removed.

1 Like

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by akwesenana: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
iLegendd:

To be deleted.

Removed.
grin How many seconds?

1 Like

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Hacks4dummies: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
iLegendd:
I don't do 1-on-1 mentorship anymore. I stopped it in 2017. Even at any amount right now, I no longer teach it privately because I have a book called ChátDicted that has more than everything you need to master it and become a pro in a week.

Search for it on Google and buy it from Apple bookstore, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, etc.

Though, there is a slight difference with the one we sell on WhatsApp. The WhatsApp version is better because it has some pidgin while the ones online are all in proper English for my non-Nigerian fans.

Send me a message on WhatsApp via the number on my profile and request for the free version.
ok on it now boss. Thanks
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
akwesenana:

grin How many seconds?
I hope you've seen it now.
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
ok on it now boss. Thanks
You're welcome.
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by papiilo(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
iLegendd:

To be deleted.

Removed.
I told you this guy is the biggest simp on this forum. Look at the hoeolosho he's dying for.
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by HopeNeverDies: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Damnn!!! LoL

I just think all these aren’t necessary… besides; I don’t think it’s all girls that fall for this.. for that First method. ..

My own thinking thou..

3 Likes

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Telegram234(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
iLegendd:
You're welcome.
DM me make I bless you with 3 babes cool
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnn!!! LoL

I just think all these aren’t necessary… besides; I don’t think it’s all girls that fall for this.. for that First method. ..

My own thinking thou..
Never failed on all races and age. Know the method, but use your instincts to suit her personality. Also, you can trigger any woman's hidden personality if you have the skill and experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by Miravik900(m): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
iLegendd:
Never failed on all races and age. Know the method, but use your instincts to suit her personality. Also, you can trigger any woman's hidden personality if you have the skill and experience.

Bro goan rest is okay joor!

Una go Dey learn for to fvck people girlfriend

Sha all Nigerian girls are hoes so you can continue

Nothing we no go see for this our obodo Nigeria

MODIFIED:

Piece of advice: but we careful and watchful because if you mistakenly jam cultist barni you go surely collect wotopourisly..

Your brain will reset to virgin brain grin
Re: +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] by LogicBomb8: 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
I dont need to tell you we are benefiting from your threads ya already know. just ignor dem boys like the one above my comment na dem simp pass acting tough

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If Your Gf/bf Introduces You As Her/his 'friend'? / What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) / Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.