Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] (5849 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / These Preschool Sweethearts Lost Touch, But 20 Years Later Everything Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2020
You're about to see something that'll change your life and mindset. Not reading this short 3 minutes post is the greatest height of laziness in life.

I always talk against school, but school is not bad — what is bad is solely depending on it.

Some years ago, I returned to Nigeria after my studies and as a student whose school wasn't here, I had no one to process my NYSC while I chill at home from all academic stress.

One day left for batch A registration to end in Abuja and it was impossible to meet up by road, so I booked Arik Air and flew to Abuja and lodged at a hotel.

Early in the morning, I headed to NYSC headquarter at Gowon's Complex or whatever they call it.

Unfortunately, they told me batch A registration is over and I need to return next year for batch B. I pleaded to no avail.

To make a long story short, batch B worked for me and I had all things relating to NYSC handled.

Now NYSC is over, it's time for job. Na here wey yawa gas.

Naturally, I hate jobs, but man must wak, so I had to search for job.

They'll say, it's here in Port Harcourt, come to Abuja, come to Lagos, etc. I'll travel like a cow and nothing worked out.

For a year or two, I stopped searching because it's stressful and kept eating mommy's food and getting pocket money.

Unfortunately, APC took over power and everything crumbled. No more pocket money and we moved from 3 square meal to 1 or max 2.

In 2016, I got angry with Buhari because everything he touches gets from bad to worse.

One day, in May 2016, I was searching for how to become a billionaire on Google and ended up on Nairaland.

Some funny comments made me laugh and that was how I started perusing the site and found myself in the Romance section.

With all the threads I was seeing from men asking for relationship advice, I decided to start creating posts to help those guys.

Realizing how toxic the people I was trying to teach for free were, I turned all my hundreds of threads I posted on Nairaland to books (deleted those threads — in my now deactivated account) and started selling them on Amazon.

I struggled on Amazon for some years to make sales, but I never stopped learning how Amazon works and how the pros do it.

Finally, it clicked and I started making money from book sales on Amazon. My life had never been the same ever since. I now make more than most people who work in big companies with fat salaries while I sleep.

While this pandemic is on and people are at home crying of lack of money, I keep making more while in my room.

Money is no longer my issue, so I decided to focus on how to invest and manage money and not how to make money.

Though, if you look at it critically, knowing how to invest money is actually the same as how to make more money.

I have given up on job search ever since and I NEVER apply for anything that looks like job again.

Talking about job, my mother called me some weeks ago to bring my CV over to forward to a certain person, but I told her not to worry that I don't need a job.

"I know you don't need a job, but just bring it — you can still do this work to pass time instead of just being indoors all alone in your house," she said.

"Also, this is like a chance given to you and interview is not needed — the pay is 350k to 400k and you'll be at the office," she added.

I blatantly told her I don't need it and I'm not coming. After a week of not seeing me, she sent my younger brother to come take it.

He came and I didn't open the gate for him — I just gave him my CV through the opening on the gate and he left.

Some days later, I got a message with some essential information about the work from the company and my job position (level 15).

This company is an international company and was established way before Nigeria gained independence and I think it's owned by the federal government or it has been privatized.

They are in most big cities like PH, Abuja, Lagos, and many more.

After consulting a friend if I should take this work, he advised me to because I have never worked in my life before. This will be my first work. I deliberated on the city I should choose.

As someone who hates noise and stress, Lagos is really terrible for me, but because I'd love to go fully into importation business from China and car business from Canada, Lagos is the best choice for me to receive my goods.

I'll get a call up message any month from now. Sadly, I'm scared of traveling to anywhere beyond this zone I'm currently staying. I don't want to risk my life because of 400k — something I now make in several folds while I sleep.

A dead man can't make money.

Las las, this will be my first work, but I'll resign after two months — if it's stressful — I don't want to slave for money; I love seeing money slave for me. Anyway, let me just have a taste (for the first time) how working with colleagues feel.

Lesson to Learn From This Post

1. Going to school doesn't guarantee you a job.

2. Studying abroad or in Nigeria doesn't guarantee you a job as it used to.

3. In Nigeria, connection is key in getting things done faster.

4. Most job offers you see on the Internet are mirages — the ogas at the top have shared the chances already (to their people) and the interview you're going for is just for fancy; only God and luck can save you.

5. Don't depend on job — only see job as your option C. Your option A should be your digital skill (online skills) and your option B should be your technical skills (offline skills).

6. Don't slave for money — make money your slave, but it doesn't hurt to have a taste of how slaving for money feels for a short period of time so you can have a story to tell.

The people with more stories to tell have more chances of making more digital money when those stories are packaged in videos, books, audio, courses, or as seminars.

In summary, you can go to school, but make job your option C and focus on option A or B. When you're successful with option A or B, option C will look for you.

Put yourself in a position where you'll make money while you sleep and people can envy you or get jealous if they wish to and not in a position you'll be the one getting jealous of others.

Being successful does not discriminate of your family background. It doesn't matter if you're from a rich home or a poor home. All that matters is the action you take today and the ones you took 5 years ago or refused to take.

Action + unwavering focus = success. Also, success = more successes.

If you can't do this, don't be jealous of someone who took the time to do it. I'm not from a rich family, so if I can do it, you can do better.

Thank you, make clean money, stay honest, and stay focused.

Written by

Joe Cléf, 2020.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by ambitiouschap17: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2020
Goodluck. you will not even be online most time anymore

3 Likes

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by AIT1(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2020
iLegendd:
You're about to see something that'll change your life and mindset. Not reading this short 3 minutes post is the greatest height of laziness in life.

I always talk against school, but school is not bad — what is bad is solely depending on it.

Some years ago, I returned to Nigeria after my studies and as a student whose school wasn't here, I had no one to process my NYSC while I chill at home from all academic stress.

One day left for batch A registration to end in Abuja and it was impossible to meet up by road, so I booked Arik Air and flew to Abuja and lodged at a hotel.

Early in the morning, I headed to NYSC headquarter at Gowon's Complex or whatever they call it.

Unfortunately, they told me batch A registration is over and I need to return next year for batch B. I pleaded to no avail.

To make a long story short, batch B worked for me and I had all things relating to NYSC handled.

They'll say, it's here in Port Harcourt, come to Abuja, come to Lagos, etc. I'll travel like a cow and nothing worked out.

For a year or two, I stopped searching because it's stressful and kept eating mommy's food and getting pocket money.

Unfortunately, APC took over power and everything crumbled. No more pocket money and we moved from 3 square meal to 1 or max 2.

In 2016, I got angry with Buhari because everything he touches gets from bad to worse.

One day, in May 2016, I was searching for how to become a billionaire on Google and ended up on Nairaland.

Some funny comments made me laugh and that was how I started perusing the site and found myself in the Romance section.

With all the threads I was seeing from men asking for relationship advice, I decided to start creating posts to help those guys.

Realizing how toxic the people I was trying to teach for free were, I turned all my hundreds of threads I posted on Nairaland to books (deleted those threads — in my now deactivated account) and started selling them on Amazon.

I struggled on Amazon for some years to make sales, but I never stopped learning how Amazon works and how the pros do it.

Finally, it clicked and I started making money from book sales on Amazon. My life had never been the same ever since. I now make more than most people who work in big companies with fat salaries while I sleep.

While this pandemic is on and people are at home crying of lack of money, I keep making more while in my room.

Money is no longer my issue, so I decided to focus on how to invest and manage money and not how to make money.

Though, if you look at it critically, knowing how to invest money is actually the same as how to make more money.

I have given up on job search ever since and I NEVER apply for anything that looks like job again.

Talking about job, my mother called me some weeks ago to bring my CV over to forward to a certain person, but I told her not to worry that I don't need a job.

"I know you don't need a job, but just bring it — you can still do this work to pass time instead of just being indoors all alone in your house," she said.

"Also, this is like a chance given to you and interview is not needed — the pay is 350k to 400k and you'll be at the office," she added.

I blatantly told her I don't need it and I'm not coming. After a week of not seeing me, she sent my younger brother to come take it.

He came and I didn't open the gate for him — I just gave him my CV through the opening on the gate and he left.

Some days later, I got a message with some essential information about the work from the company and my job position (level 15).

This company is an international company and was established way before Nigeria gained independence and I think it's owned by the federal government or it has been privatized.

After consulting a friend if I should take this work, he advised me to because I have never worked in my life before. This will be my first work. I deliberated on the city I should choose.

As someone who hates noise and stress, Lagos is really terrible for me, but because I'd love to go fully into importation business from China and car business from Canada, Lagos is the best choice for me to receive my goods.

I'll get a call up message any month from now. Sadly, I'm scared of traveling to anywhere beyond this zone I'm currently staying. I don't want to risk my life because of 400k — something I now make in several folds while I sleep.

Las las, this will be my first work, but I'll resign after two months — if it's stressful — I don't want to slave for money; I love seeing money slave for me. Anyway, let me just have a taste (for the first time) how working with colleagues feel.

4. Most job offers you see on the Internet are mirages — the ogas at the top have shared the chances already (to their people) and the interview you're going for is just for fancy; only God and luck can save you.

5. Don't depend on job — only see job as your option C. Your option A should be your digital skill (online skills) and your option B should be your technical skills (offline skills).

6. Don't slave for money — make money your slave, but it doesn't hurt to have a taste of how slaving for money feels for a short period of time so you can have a story to tell.

The people with more stories to tell have more chances of making more digital money when those stories are packaged in videos, books, audio, courses, or as seminars.

In summary, you can go to school, but make job your option C and focus on option A or B. When you're successful with option A or B, option C will look for you.

Put yourself in a position where you'll make money while you sleep and people can envy you or get jealous if they wish to and not in a position you'll be the one getting jealous of others.

Being successful does not discriminate of your family background. It doesn't matter if you're from a rich home or a poor home. All that matters is the action you take today and the ones you took 5 years ago or refused to take.

If you can't do this, don't be jealous of someone who took the time to do it. I'm not from a rich family, so if I can do it, you can do better.

Written by

Joe Cléf, 2020.

Thanks for this bro.

More Wins

3 Likes

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by philsbaba: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
This guy just dey lie kwa.... 350k to 400k and your junior brother came to collect your CV, you no open door. You're a liar bro grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nice write up man kudos to you
But you really did what pained me but you're already forgiven i saw your post about publishing books on Amazon and I opened a Amazon account and I needed few direction about the settings I gave you a text for it and you said something else I was like so why is this guy always saying it on NL when he can't even put someone through the process and so when I remember someone's words that says when someone is making money he will never show you the root of it,, congratulations to your new job please no matter how stressful it's is don't quit over $1OOO is not a joke you're lucky to get IT

1 Like

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
@Philsbaba, for what I posted to sound too good to be true, it exposes your level of financial freedom in life and how successful you'll be.

I can tell you so many things about you and your future from that comment you made, but let's not go there. My only prayer is for you to start thinking big. You think way too low to be around me or even engage in a conversation. I like mingling with those who think bigger than I do.

I'll encourage you to read Donald Trump's book called Think Big and Kick Ass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Nooneonline(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Just what I needed to hear thanks my G.
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iamGholdaniel(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by tundchip2: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nice
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
@ZINIBANKS, I have shown people things for free all my life without charging them money. I have privately chatted with thousands of Nairalanders since 2016 via email, WhatsApp, and phone call and answered all their questions for free or directed them to where they'll get the answer.

Unfortunately, some bad eggs with toxic personalities ruined that free part of me. So, I no longer guide people for free even paid. I just ignore totally and mind my business.

Finally, I'm only here on Nairaland to inspire and motivate people — not to teach or guide people as I used to. After motivating them, they can use YouTube or Google to find a guide.

I hope you get my own side of the story.

3 Likes

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by StubbornGENIUS: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
iLegendd:

Written by

Joe Cléf, 2020.

1 Like

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by StubbornGENIUS: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Am Inspired.
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Vicboy1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ilegend I love your success... One day you will just build your own house,

1 Like

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by ambitiouschap17: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
before you become inactive, please can I get the tangent template.
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by UniqueQueen12(f): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Congratulation wink

1 Like

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Also, I told you guys of a friend I lured into book writing and he wrote a new book on habit. Today, he is a bestseller and makes 29 to 50 sales per day from that book.

2 Likes

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
iLegendd:
@ZINIBANKS, I have shown people things for free all my life without charging them money. I have privately chatted with thousands of Nairalanders since 2016 via email, WhatsApp, and phone call and answered all their questions for free or directed them to where they'll get the answer.

Unfortunately, some bad eggs with toxic personalities ruined that free part of me. So, I no longer guide people for free even paid. I just ignore totally and mind my business.

Finally, I'm only here on Nairaland to inspire and motivate people — not to teach or guide people as I used to. After motivating them, they can use YouTube or Google to find a guide.

I hope you get my own side of the story.
Oh really sorry about that many people do things not for the favour of others but to the favour of themselves and even in a wrong way but it ok, I joined NL just ending of last year I saw a topic on that publish stuff and I decided to give it a try
No qualm boss
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
Well-appreciated, UniqueQueen12.
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
@Ambitiouschap17, my apologies — that chapter has closed. I made it free for everyone to download for some days (last year), but it's no longer free neither am I selling it. Once again, my apologies.
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Mavinsoladele(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
Well, sir i am an ss3 student but ever since i've been reading your posts, i've resolved in my mind to make it, starting from now. I am hoping to learn some computer related skills after my waec and make my first million sooner(even more than that). My future starts now..........

4 Likes

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
@Vicboy1, do people still build houses? Most smart people I know buy an elegantly built house in a rich neighborhood. No time to waste.

The ones that build are either building an estate, a hotel/mall in a strategic location, or a house in the village for their parents.

The ones they live in, they don't build it, they buy it — already built by a good company or previously owned by another wealthy man.

That's how smart people roll.

5 Likes

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by ambitiouschap17: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
I know but couldn't get it cos I deactivate my account.
Go and get the work experience, will be waiting to see how it all goes.
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by OYENIYIJK: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
I love your story. People will get motivated reading but their hate towards you won't make them to comment.

Las last no be how far but how well. I fit lift today and pass you and your money grin grin

1 Like

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Meedon: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Inspirational
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Also, let me add extra motivation of my plan.

When I resume, I know I'll meet lots of big girls and boys who have money to spend and I'm planning to sell them on the idea of book publishing and charge them their entire 1 month salary (around 400k or at least 350k) so I can host a seminar and teach them how it works and why this book business is 100 times better than this job we are doing.

Imagine getting 50 people (the company has thousands of employee; if not more) and convinced them to pay 400k each to expose all my secrets in the business and guide them through until they succeed.

Let's do the calculation 400k x 50 = 20 million for a seminar.

This is why it's good to have a skill you can teach people and charge them money.

So, the money I plan making in that company per seminar is way more than my annual salary. My dear, think and grow rich.

6 Likes

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Chazzyboy: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
My mentor go is well with you

1 Like

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by GreatMage: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Never knew there were others like me...
It's good to know you aren't alone...
Sigh

iLegendd:

Written by

Joe Cléf, 2020.
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by deejayx5: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
UniqueQueen12: Congratulation wink

na so
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by UniqueQueen12(f): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
deejayx5:

na so
undecided
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Good Day Chief kindly help me find a solution to this. YouTube not my friend can't solve it.

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Uruba23, sadly, I may not be of help because debugging is time consuming. I don't have such time to spend.

From your screenshot — after showing it to a guru friend of mine, he said the NPM needs a new version that the one you're trying to install is old and that's why it's showing deprecated.
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Uruba23, sadly, I may not be of help because debugging is time consuming. I don't have such time to spend.

From your screenshot — after showing it to a guru friend of mine, he said the NPM needs a new version that the one you're trying to install is old and that's why it's showing deprecated.

Okay thank you so much Chief.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See what my hostel girl did to me / Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai / How To Test Your Girl Friend And Know If Shes Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.