Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] (5862 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / These Preschool Sweethearts Lost Touch, But 20 Years Later Everything Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by chizzypresh(f): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2020
Really nice
Congrats on your new job wink grin
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Herbephe1(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@Philsbaba, for what I posted to sound too good to be true, it exposes your level of financial freedom in life and how successful you'll be.

I can tell you so many things about you and your future from that comment you made, but let's not go there. My only prayer is for you to start thinking big. You think way too low to be around me or even engage in a conversation. I like mingling with those who think bigger than I do.

I'll encourage you to read Donald Trump's book called Think Big and Kick Ass.

pls can I get the book, I've pmed you
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by leonard002(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2020
Thanks
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2020
@Leonard002, your answer is here https://www.nairaland.com/5969076/just-look-how-everything-changed#91367439

@Herbephe1, it's not my book; it's Trump's book, so you can only get it from him. The best thing is to use Google. Oh, I don't even have the book, I have listened to the audio and it was gotten from YouTube for free. Just do what I did.
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Gobengroup(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@Dreciousoreva01, it's because

1. I'll surely delete all my posts before I deactivate in the future
2. It's for curiosity for people to read it now wey e dey hot before it gets deleted
3. The more people rush to open it, as e dey hot, the more it triggers Nairaland algorithm for even more people to see the post and benefit from it and that's why my threads always get thousands of views.

Attention = audience and loyal audience + great product = money.

Whenever I do a birthday book promo, I make more than 100k because of attention = audience = money.

In a relationship, women get angry when a man doesn't give them attention. Some will even accuse you of rape just because you didn't give them attention.

So, one of the greatest skills you need to be wealthy is getting people's attention at all cost. Robert Greene of 48 Laws of Power will say, "Court attention at all cost."

The best book will never sell if attention is not drawn to it. The prettiest girl will never marry if attention is not drawn to her — she needs to go out and mingle or at least, mingle online.

We all need attention to survive. Back then, when people called me an attention-seeker, I just laugh at them and keep seeking more attentions because I know the more attention I get, the more money I'll make.

And the more money I make, the more I can come back and share recharge card or money. So I'm seeking the attention to make money so I can use some parts of the money to help those who abuse me or call me names.

I hope I have sincerely answered your question in details.

You are a legend indeed, I wish you are in nairaland forever. You have impact a lot of people and definitely I am one of them. Thanks for being you, mentor.

One of my dreams is to one day have a session with you and Jackma. More glorious days ahead�

2 Likes

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by ezanafe(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
iLegendd:
@Ezanafe, I avoid KDP-related questions now, but let me just give you a quick answer. The Kindle version is 39 pages and paperback is a little above 100 or thereabout.
Really appreciate this. I'm grateful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Tura Soap Bleach Skin Or Tone Skin ? / Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter / If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.