Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] (5861 Views)

+18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / These Preschool Sweethearts Lost Touch, But 20 Years Later Everything Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Uruba23, he said you should install Node.js and run that command you wanted to run again. This is after you've installed the recent NPM.
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Uruba23, he said you should install Node.js and run that command you wanted to run again. This is after you've installed the recent NPM.
Okay I would try install the latest Node.js version. I would use the command prompt rather than the app download. Thank you very much.
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Rules7: 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
The same passion everything just the same.
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Tolex4real9: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
@ilegendd.

Nice post.

Please what are the most profitable Niche to write on, on Amazon?
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by nelson7777: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Also, let me add extra motivation of my plan.

When I resume, I know I'll meet lots of big girls and boys who have money to spend and I'm planning to sell them on the idea of book publishing and charge them their entire 1 month salary (around 400k or at least 350k) so I can host a seminar and teach them how it works and why this book business is 100 times better than this job we are doing.

Imagine getting 50 people (the company has thousands of employee; if not more) and convinced them to pay 400k each to expose all my secrets in the business and guide them through until they succeed.

Let's do the calculation 400k x 50 = 20 million for a seminar.

This is why it's good to have a skill you can teach people and charge them money.

So, the money I plan making in that company per seminar is way more than my salary. My dear, think and grow rich.

I like the fact you think big, but so you are not disappointed, note that Africans especially Nigerians, will not pay that much to learn a skill, especially when it is not the rave of the moment like I.T.
You are trying to sell them an idea, something that is not known, ask anyone around you to name 50 most profitable business in Nigeria on and offline, you will see writing, does not make the list, you hardly hear people take about writing, even though you have made it work, so it will take alot to convince people to pay that much. Make the fee a bit realistic, then I believe you could get some students. Secondly people who work in cooperate world in nigeria hardly have other investment that consumes brain power, they believe their current job and the road traffic to get to that job and come back home is enough stress for them, therefore they invest mostly in trade like cars, supermarket, electronics something very straight forward..

You have got great plans, just try not to get your hopes up on the 400k seminar thing.
Thanks
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
@Mavinsoladele, I like your spirit.

1 Like

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
@Nelson7777, I'm not even happy with the 400k — it's too cheap. I'll tell them 1.5 million per person.

You see, when you have copywriting skill, the sky is your limit financially. Any human without that skill will lose millions.

At the end of everything, they'll end up paying 500k or more with abeg na. Also, they don't need to write books. I'll show them how to outsource from the best and get everything done for them.

They won't have to spend their time in this business, but money. After a while, they'll make back all the money they paid me in 100 folds and forever. Even their great-grandchildren will benefit from this sacrifice they'll make in getting into the business.

No wise man will want to miss such an opportunity. The lesser a business is known, the more profit for those who know it. So, I'm happy most Nigerians don't know about book publishing and how amazing it is.

Even some of the ones that know it don't really know how to break even because they are impatient to learn and master it. A day with a successful mentor is better than a year trying to figure things out yourself.

Remember: Honesty is key and seeing is believing. If you mix these two things (honesty + result), they have no choice than to save for it and pay you any amount you demand.

The reason people give me things easily or do what I want is not because I'm the best, it's because I'm honest and I mix it with a real life story and real result from experience. My experience and my students' experiences.

Those who don't believe me either hate me (caused by jealousy or inferiority complex) or their past lies is haunting them and they use themselves to judge others. Since they are liars, they'll always think everyone is a liar too.

Someone like Lai Mohammed will hardly trust people because — if you know, you know. #Smile.

So, the 400k is too small. When you're aiming in life, aim the moon and even if you don't reach the moon, at least, you'll get to the sky.

Example. When I started selling one of my oga's book called ChatDîcted, I put the price at 2k. People will come to me and start begging to get it for 500 or max 1k. If I refuse selling it for 1k, they won't buy.

I got angry and increased it to 7k and that was when people knew the value of the book. They'll come and beg to get it for 5k and I'll ignore them or reply with: it's fixed — no addition, no subtraction.

Do you know what happened? It started selling like pure water. I made so much sales and a spirit said, "Increase it," but I rationalized it and said, "No, that will be greed." Though, version 2 of the book is 10k — same price as Lasticle.

The thing is: the info in those books are even worth more than 10k, but I kept the max price at 10k for now.

This morning, I just realized Naira has been devalued again. Sadly, I'll have to increase the price because 10k of last month is better than 10k of this month. The value of 10k last month, June, is the same value 12k has in this month, July.

Our money (Naira) keeps sounding big to our ears when we mention it, but has less value.

In summary, humans hate cheap things. It's better to be unfordable by most than to be cheap for everyone.

Don't make it cheap — people wey go buy, go buy. Though, if what you're selling is rampant everywhere, then you can go cheap or go home, else don't.

5 Likes

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by nelson7777: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
iLegendd:
@Nelson7777, I'm not even happy with the 400k — it's too cheap. I'll tell them 1.5 million per person.

You see, when you have copywriting skill, the sky is your limit financially. Any human without that skill will lose millions.

At the end of everything, they'll end up paying 500k or more with abeg na. Also, they don't need to write books. I'll show them how to outsource from the best and get everything done for them.

They won't have to spend their time in this business, but money. After a while, they'll make back all the money they paid me in 100 folds and forever. Even their great-grandchildren will benefit from this sacrifice they'll make in getting into the business.

No wise man will want to miss such an opportunity. The lesser a business is known, the more profit for those who know it. So, I'm happy most Nigerians don't know about book publishing and how amazing it is.

Even some of the ones that know it don't really know how to break even because they are impatient to learn and master it. A day with a successful mentor is better than a year trying to figure things out yourself.

Remember: Honesty is key and seeing is believing. If you mix these two things (honesty + result), they have no choice than to save for it and pay you any amount you demand.

The reason people give me things easily or do what I want is not because I'm the best, it's because I'm honest and I mix it with a real life story and real result from experience. My experience and my students' experiences.

Those who don't believe me either hate me (caused by jealousy or inferiority complex) or their past lies is haunting them and they use themselves to judge others. Since they are liars, they'll always think everyone is a liar.

Someone like Lai Mohammed will hardly trust people because — if you know, you know. #Smile.

So, the 400k is too small. When you're aiming in life, aim the moon and even if you don't reach the moon, at least, you'll get to the sky.

Example. When I started selling one of my oga's book called ChatDîcted, I put the price at 2k. People will come to me and start begging to get it for 500 or max 1k. If I refuse, selling it for 1k, they won't buy.

I got angry and increased it to 7k and that was when people knew the value of the book. They'll come and beg to get it for 5k and I'll ignore them or reply with: it's fixed — no addition, no subtraction.

Do you know what happened? It started selling like pure water. I made so much sales and a spirit said, "Increase it," but I rationalized it and said, "No, that will be greed." Though, version 2 of the book is 10k — same price as Lasticle.

The thing is: the info in those books are even worth more than 10k, but I kept the max price at 10k for now.

This morning, I just realized Naira has been devalued again. Sadly, I'll have to increase the price because 10k of last month is better than 10k of this month. The value of 10k last month June is the same value 12k has in this month July.

Our money (Naira) keeps sounding big when we mention it, but has less value.
Everything you said so far, is not what people said, or wrote, but it comes from your experience. real life and business, so I dare not argue with you..
I must say, you have a lot of similarities with Jack ma, especially in behavior, patience and thinking..

Well done, and good luck,
Thanks

1 Like

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Anonime1105(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
iLegendd:
You're about to see something that'll change your life and mindset. Not reading this short 3 minutes post is the greatest height of laziness in life.

I always talk against school, but school is not bad — what is bad is solely depending on it.

Some years ago, I returned to Nigeria after my studies and as a student whose school wasn't here, I had no one to process my NYSC while I chill at home from all academic stress.

One day left for batch A registration to end in Abuja and it was impossible to meet up by road, so I booked Arik Air and flew to Abuja and lodged at a hotel.

Early in the morning, I headed to NYSC headquarter at Gowon's Complex or whatever they call it.

Unfortunately, they told me batch A registration is over and I need to return next year for batch B. I pleaded to no avail.

To make a long story short, batch B worked for me and I had all things relating to NYSC handled.

Now NYSC is over, it's time for job. Na here wey yawa gas.

Naturally, I hate jobs, but man must wak, so I had to search for job.

They'll say, it's here in Port Harcourt, come to Abuja, come to Lagos, etc. I'll travel like a cow and nothing worked out.

For a year or two, I stopped searching because it's stressful and kept eating mommy's food and getting pocket money.

Unfortunately, APC took over power and everything crumbled. No more pocket money and we moved from 3 square meal to 1 or max 2.

In 2016, I got angry with Buhari because everything he touches gets from bad to worse.

One day, in May 2016, I was searching for how to become a billionaire on Google and ended up on Nairaland.

Some funny comments made me laugh and that was how I started perusing the site and found myself in the Romance section.

With all the threads I was seeing from men asking for relationship advice, I decided to start creating posts to help those guys.

Realizing how toxic the people I was trying to teach for free were, I turned all my hundreds of threads I posted on Nairaland to books (deleted those threads — in my now deactivated account) and started selling them on Amazon.

I struggled on Amazon for some years to make sales, but I never stopped learning how Amazon works and how the pros do it.

Finally, it clicked and I started making money from book sales on Amazon. My life had never been the same ever since. I now make more than most people who work in big companies with fat salaries while I sleep.

While this pandemic is on and people are at home crying of lack of money, I keep making more while in my room.

Money is no longer my issue, so I decided to focus on how to invest and manage money and not how to make money.

Though, if you look at it critically, knowing how to invest money is actually the same as how to make more money.

I have given up on job search ever since and I NEVER apply for anything that looks like job again.

Talking about job, my mother called me some weeks ago to bring my CV over to forward to a certain person, but I told her not to worry that I don't need a job.

"I know you don't need a job, but just bring it — you can still do this work to pass time instead of just being indoors all alone in your house," she said.

"Also, this is like a chance given to you and interview is not needed — the pay is 350k to 400k and you'll be at the office," she added.

I blatantly told her I don't need it and I'm not coming. After a week of not seeing me, she sent my younger brother to come take it.

He came and I didn't open the gate for him — I just gave him my CV through the opening on the gate and he left.

Some days later, I got a message with some essential information about the work from the company and my job position (level 15).

This company is an international company and was established way before Nigeria gained independence and I think it's owned by the federal government or it has been privatized.

They are in most big cities like PH, Abuja, Lagos, and many more.

After consulting a friend if I should take this work, he advised me to because I have never worked in my life before. This will be my first work. I deliberated on the city I should choose.

As someone who hates noise and stress, Lagos is really terrible for me, but because I'd love to go fully into importation business from China and car business from Canada, Lagos is the best choice for me to receive my goods.

I'll get a call up message any month from now. Sadly, I'm scared of traveling to anywhere beyond this zone I'm currently staying. I don't want to risk my life because of 400k — something I now make in several folds while I sleep.

A dead man can't make money.

Las las, this will be my first work, but I'll resign after two months — if it's stressful — I don't want to slave for money; I love seeing money slave for me. Anyway, let me just have a taste (for the first time) how working with colleagues feel.

Lesson to Learn From This Post

1. Going to school doesn't guarantee you a job.

2. Studying abroad or in Nigeria doesn't guarantee you a job as it used to.

3. In Nigeria, connection is key in getting things done faster.

4. Most job offers you see on the Internet are mirages — the ogas at the top have shared the chances already (to their people) and the interview you're going for is just for fancy; only God and luck can save you.

5. Don't depend on job — only see job as your option C. Your option A should be your digital skill (online skills) and your option B should be your technical skills (offline skills).

6. Don't slave for money — make money your slave, but it doesn't hurt to have a taste of how slaving for money feels for a short period of time so you can have a story to tell.

The people with more stories to tell have more chances of making more digital money when those stories are packaged in videos, books, audio, courses, or as seminars.

In summary, you can go to school, but make job your option C and focus on option A or B. When you're successful with option A or B, option C will look for you.

Put yourself in a position where you'll make money while you sleep and people can envy you or get jealous if they wish to and not in a position you'll be the one getting jealous of others.

Being successful does not discriminate of your family background. It doesn't matter if you're from a rich home or a poor home. All that matters is the action you take today and the ones you took 5 years ago or refused to take.

Action + unwavering focus = success. Also, success = more successes.

If you can't do this, don't be jealous of someone who took the time to do it. I'm not from a rich family, so if I can do it, you can do better.

Thank you, make clean money, stay honest, and stay focused.

Written by

Joe Cléf, 2020.

Nice piece boss..
Thanks for This

1 Like

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Tolex4real9: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by ambitiouschap17: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
I would like to ask a question, I have notice you talk much about patience and how it take you to find out how the system work.

how much did you make in your first year?

It will be a year I started publishing on August 28
and I am close to $100 currently on $88
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
nice post, but why are you alwalys typing "to be delected soon"
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
@nelson7777, I love Jack Ma to pieces. The first day I watched a speech he gave on YouTube in the US, I said to myself, "Wait! How did this man get into my head? Is he a magician?"

He is the wealthier version of me. I'll get there — it's just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
@Dreciousoreva01, it's because

1. I'll surely delete all my posts before I deactivate in the future
2. It's for curiosity for people to read it now wey e dey hot before it gets deleted
3. The more people rush to open it, as e dey hot, the more it triggers Nairaland algorithm for even more people to see the post and benefit from it and that's why my threads always get thousands of views.

Attention = audience and loyal audience + great product = money.

Whenever I do a birthday book promo, I make more than 100k because of attention = audience = money.

In a relationship, women get angry when a man doesn't give them attention. Some will even accuse you of rape just because you didn't give them attention.

So, one of the greatest skills you need to be wealthy is getting people's attention at all cost. Robert Greene of 48 Laws of Power will say, "Court attention at all cost."

The best book will never sell if attention is not drawn to it. The prettiest girl will never marry if attention is not drawn to her — she needs to go out and mingle or at least, mingle online.

We all need attention to survive. Back then, when people called me an attention-seeker, I just laugh at them and keep seeking more attentions because I know the more attention I get, the more money I'll make.

And the more money I make, the more I can come back and share recharge card or money. So I'm seeking the attention to make money so I can use some parts of the money to help those who abuse me or call me names.

I hope I have sincerely answered your question in details.

2 Likes

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
iLegendd:
You're about to see something that'll change your life and mindset. Not reading this short 3 minutes post is the greatest height of laziness in life.

I always talk against school, but school is not bad — what is bad is solely depending on it.

Some years ago, I returned to Nigeria after my studies and as a student whose school wasn't here, I had no one to process my NYSC while I chill at home from all academic stress.

One day left for batch A registration to end in Abuja and it was impossible to meet up by road, so I booked Arik Air and flew to Abuja and lodged at a hotel.

Early in the morning, I headed to NYSC headquarter at Gowon's Complex or whatever they call it.

Unfortunately, they told me batch A registration is over and I need to return next year for batch B. I pleaded to no avail.

To make a long story short, batch B worked for me and I had all things relating to NYSC handled.

Now NYSC is over, it's time for job. Na here wey yawa gas.

Naturally, I hate jobs, but man must wak, so I had to search for job.

They'll say, it's here in Port Harcourt, come to Abuja, come to Lagos, etc. I'll travel like a cow and nothing worked out.

For a year or two, I stopped searching because it's stressful and kept eating mommy's food and getting pocket money.

Unfortunately, APC took over power and everything crumbled. No more pocket money and we moved from 3 square meal to 1 or max 2.

In 2016, I got angry with Buhari because everything he touches gets from bad to worse.

One day, in May 2016, I was searching for how to become a billionaire on Google and ended up on Nairaland.

Some funny comments made me laugh and that was how I started perusing the site and found myself in the Romance section.

With all the threads I was seeing from men asking for relationship advice, I decided to start creating posts to help those guys.

Realizing how toxic the people I was trying to teach for free were, I turned all my hundreds of threads I posted on Nairaland to books (deleted those threads — in my now deactivated account) and started selling them on Amazon.

I struggled on Amazon for some years to make sales, but I never stopped learning how Amazon works and how the pros do it.

Finally, it clicked and I started making money from book sales on Amazon. My life had never been the same ever since. I now make more than most people who work in big companies with fat salaries while I sleep.

While this pandemic is on and people are at home crying of lack of money, I keep making more while in my room.

Money is no longer my issue, so I decided to focus on how to invest and manage money and not how to make money.

Though, if you look at it critically, knowing how to invest money is actually the same as how to make more money.

I have given up on job search ever since and I NEVER apply for anything that looks like job again.

Talking about job, my mother called me some weeks ago to bring my CV over to forward to a certain person, but I told her not to worry that I don't need a job.

"I know you don't need a job, but just bring it — you can still do this work to pass time instead of just being indoors all alone in your house," she said.

"Also, this is like a chance given to you and interview is not needed — the pay is 350k to 400k and you'll be at the office," she added.

I blatantly told her I don't need it and I'm not coming. After a week of not seeing me, she sent my younger brother to come take it.

He came and I didn't open the gate for him — I just gave him my CV through the opening on the gate and he left.

Some days later, I got a message with some essential information about the work from the company and my job position (level 15).

This company is an international company and was established way before Nigeria gained independence and I think it's owned by the federal government or it has been privatized.

They are in most big cities like PH, Abuja, Lagos, and many more.

After consulting a friend if I should take this work, he advised me to because I have never worked in my life before. This will be my first work. I deliberated on the city I should choose.

As someone who hates noise and stress, Lagos is really terrible for me, but because I'd love to go fully into importation business from China and car business from Canada, Lagos is the best choice for me to receive my goods.

I'll get a call up message any month from now. Sadly, I'm scared of traveling to anywhere beyond this zone I'm currently staying. I don't want to risk my life because of 400k — something I now make in several folds while I sleep.

A dead man can't make money.

Las las, this will be my first work, but I'll resign after two months — if it's stressful — I don't want to slave for money; I love seeing money slave for me. Anyway, let me just have a taste (for the first time) how working with colleagues feel.

Lesson to Learn From This Post

1. Going to school doesn't guarantee you a job.

2. Studying abroad or in Nigeria doesn't guarantee you a job as it used to.

3. In Nigeria, connection is key in getting things done faster.

4. Most job offers you see on the Internet are mirages — the ogas at the top have shared the chances already (to their people) and the interview you're going for is just for fancy; only God and luck can save you.

5. Don't depend on job — only see job as your option C. Your option A should be your digital skill (online skills) and your option B should be your technical skills (offline skills).

6. Don't slave for money — make money your slave, but it doesn't hurt to have a taste of how slaving for money feels for a short period of time so you can have a story to tell.

The people with more stories to tell have more chances of making more digital money when those stories are packaged in videos, books, audio, courses, or as seminars.

In summary, you can go to school, but make job your option C and focus on option A or B. When you're successful with option A or B, option C will look for you.

Put yourself in a position where you'll make money while you sleep and people can envy you or get jealous if they wish to and not in a position you'll be the one getting jealous of others.

Being successful does not discriminate of your family background. It doesn't matter if you're from a rich home or a poor home. All that matters is the action you take today and the ones you took 5 years ago or refused to take.

Action + unwavering focus = success. Also, success = more successes.

If you can't do this, don't be jealous of someone who took the time to do it. I'm not from a rich family, so if I can do it, you can do better.

Thank you, make clean money, stay honest, and stay focused.

Written by

Joe Cléf, 2020.
BlueLemon says congratulations to you. I hope my own happens this year too

1 Like

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by ambitiouschap17: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
@bluelemon yours will surely happen
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by nelson7777: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
iLegendd:
@nelson7777, I love Jack Ma to pieces. The first day I watched a speech he gave on YouTube in the US, I said to myself, "Wait! How did this man get into my head? Is he a magician?"

You will, you are so much like him..
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
ambitiouschap17:
@bluelemon yours will surely happen
Amen bro. I am working towards it
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by pabon(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
ILegend, I'll seriously be pained when you leave Nairaland. Yours are usually the first threads I look for whenever I come online. Not having that again would be saddening. And to think you're planning on deleting your threads! Damn.

I've learned so much from you than you'd ever imagine. Even things I went further to search for arose from the curiosity your posts inspired.

Just feeling somehow reading these posts you made on thus thread.

It is well!

3 Likes

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Bornfool(m): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
iLegendd:

I like that guy pass anything I remember one of his quote saying The poor are Interested in salary why the rich are interested in profit
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
@iLegendd,thanks for the reply and you are right about the attention principle
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
@Rules7, you mean things aren't working out as expected for you after all the passion and effort you put into them?
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
@Pabon, the job may probably limit my time online. I hate suit and looking too professional, too mature, and too official in my dress code. I love looking casual, but this work requires suit and tie.

When a man looks too professional, mature, and official everyday, he ends up acting too reserved and quiet and finally sees everything others do to catch fun as childish.

I foresee it affecting my friendliness and social life all because I'll have no choice than to "form" mature and scrutinize my words and the thing I reveal or post.

This will push me to get a new identity or something of that nature. I'll no longer have to barb my favorite haircut. Chai! being a money slave really suck. No more freedom.

1. Wake early (against my wish)
2. Get ready (against my wish — I hate another person controlling me)
3. Wear suit (I hate it)
4. Drive to work (Lagos traffic)
5. Now work till you run mad (wahala)
6. Close from work (another Lagos traffic)
7. Repeat the above the next day (we die here)

Let's just watch and see how it turns out.

1 Like

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by latram4ever(m): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
If you hating on this thread, you need a hot spank. smiley
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by ezanafe(m): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Also, I told you guys of a friend I lured into book writing and he wrote a new book on habit. Today, he is a bestseller and makes 29 to 50 sales per day from that book.

I remember. Like how many pages long is your friend's book? I want to know this because I always have the reservation that a book with small pages wouldn't sell much. Let's say 30 pages or less won't sell well.

I have many book ideas I'm working on currently. By what I have in my head to write down, it won't amount to too many pages, let's say an average of 20 - 50 pages, 6x9 page size.
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
@Ezanafe, I avoid KDP-related questions now, but let me just give you a quick answer. The Kindle version is 39 pages and paperback is a little above 100 or thereabout.

1 Like

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by unibenakpos(m): 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
when you see ilegends post you'll think Dangote is his house boy
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by solobrain(m): 12:48am On Jul 05, 2020
ilegendd has too much intelligence and Wisdom, more grace to your elbow.
Lol, I can relate to the office work-ish of a thing.
Waking up early which is against my wish, and the worst is if you are running late it puts more pressure on you to get going faster. cheesy
Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by Nova1988(m): 2:13am On Jul 05, 2020
iLegendd:

Those who don't believe me either hate me (caused by jealousy or inferiority complex) or their past lies is haunting them and they use themselves to judge others. Since they are liars, they'll always think everyone is a liar too.

Example. When I started selling one of my oga's book called ChatDîcted, I put the price at 2k. People will come to me and start begging to get it for 500 or max 1k. If I refuse selling it for 1k, they won't buy.

This morning, I just realized Naira has been devalued again. Sadly, I'll have to increase the price because 10k of last month is better than 10k of this month. The value of 10k last month, June, is the same value 12k has in this month, July.

Our money (Naira) keeps sounding big to our ears when we mention it, but has less value.

In summary, humans hate cheap things. It's better to be unfordable by most than to be cheap for everyone.

Don't make it cheap — people wey go buy, go buy. Though, if what you're selling is rampant everywhere, then you can go cheap or go home, else don't.

I agree with you copywriting is a high income skill and high income skill is what you need in life not a fancy diploma that would sit at home with your mom. Go and check people like danlok etc then you will know that having a high income skill is what you need in life.

1 Like

Re: JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] by nelson7777: 5:43am On Jul 05, 2020
Bornfool:

I like that guy pass anything I remember one of his quote saying The poor are Interested in salary why the rich are interested in profit
Am Glad to know, he has alot of fans here,
Cheers..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Want To Kill Me With S£x Because Of N50k You Paid Me- H00K Up Girl Ran Away / Men Really Think It's Okay To Live Like This-woman Shades Men On Twitter / My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.