Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,910 members, 7,973,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:59 AM

What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? (8381 Views)

Risk Free Betting System For Gamblers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by desodgi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2007
u can gosh all u want oooooooo omoeko.
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2007
okay oh @desogi
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by desodgi(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2007
ok o omoeko oooo
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by desodgi(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2007
baby gata go kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2007
iight oh, bye kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by Orosunnuku(m): 12:02am On Jul 02, 2007
Any risk taker in da house?
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by endure: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2007
Kissing her before asking her name grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by moondust(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2007
Kissing her before asking her name

and whats risky about that? dumdo! angry
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by moondust(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2007
Kissing her before asking her name

and whats so risky about that? dumdo! angry
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2007
endure:

Kissing her before asking her name grin
so is that a risk undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by moondust(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2007
maybe he was scared she would've chewed his lips off and he wouldn't be able to pronounce her name!
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2007
lol you are silly abi oh cheesy cheesy cheesy, or maybe his thinking he might get HIV or STD from kissing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by kateflow(f): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2007
lol
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by idiotogbdcm(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2007
robbing a bank cool cool
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by uchetobi(f): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2007
Passing the nite with a male friend without knowing his intentions
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2007
ogbdcm:

robbing a bank cool cool
don't worry i will be calling the FBI and EFCC on ur ass

uchetobi:

Passing the night with a male friend without knowing his intentions
I do that all the time but i don't see no risk there undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by moondust(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2007
speeding off after polce stopped me
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by moondust(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

I do that all the time but i don't see no risk there undecided undecided undecided

Ha! does it mean u don't mind whateva he does or tries to do? shocked
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2007
moondust:

Ha! does it mean u don't mind whateva he does or tries to do? shocked
My guy friends knows better and where they stand grin grin grin grin, they know i don't take crap from anyone not to talk of guys, so they won't try that nonsense with me wink
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by tasiana(m): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2007
Climbing a 180 feet mast
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by moondust(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

My guy friends knows better and where they stand grin grin grin grin, they know i don't take crap from anyone not to talk of guys, so they won't try that nonsense with me wink
Heyyy steel maiden wink
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2007
moondust:

Heyyy steel maiden wink
actually they call me iron lady grin grin grin foolish boys
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by moondust(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

actually they call me iron lady grin grin grin foolish boys
dem no lie at all!!! grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2007
u are not serious grin grin grin grin well am tough but a little
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by moondust(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

I heard u twisted someone's arm for trying sh*t on you? grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by idiotogbdcm(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

your not tough you only feel like your tough may be your mind is playing tricks on you grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by moondust(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2007
ogbdcm:

your not tough you only feel like your tough may be your mind is playing tricks on you grin grin grin
u asked 4 it o.wateva she spews back at you take it o
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by idiotogbdcm(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2007
taaaa!!!! grin she no get mind. cool
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2007
ogbdcm:

Really i didn't realize you knew me or have we met before , so plz don't tell me what i am or not.
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2007
ogbdcm:

taaaa!!!! grin she no get mind. cool
don't start with me today angry angry angry angry seriously
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by desodgi(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2007
no vex ooo omo,the guy na cool guy,guess he's playing a trick on ya. . .u sef be cool babe na. . no fight oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gta V Visa 2 Apk And Obb Download For Android / A-Z List Of Football Clubs,in Alphabetical Order. / Predict The Gender Of The Nairaland User Below You (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.