Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,173 members, 7,910,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:29 PM

What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? (8301 Views)

Risk Free Betting System For Gamblers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by OmoEko1(f): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2007
got not choice grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2007
@topic

Jumping of a two storey building, i could have gotten my legs broken shocked shocked shocked

Slapping my Head Teacher

Scaling the fence, lol back then in secondary school.

and so on, tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

i love taking some certain risks once in a while, they say you don't have a story to tell till you try out something. lol tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by GTay(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2007
Ma Greatest risk was a time in my life when, I WAS SCARED TO TAKE RISKS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by ogrebuga(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

@topic

Jumping of a two storey building, i could have gotten my legs broken shocked shocked shocked

Slapping my Head Teacher

Scaling the fence, lol back then in secondary school.

and so on, tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

i love taking some certain risks once in a while, they say you don't have a story to tell till you try out something. lol tongue tongue tongue tongue

Girl, you get liver o shocked
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by Nella(f): 9:45pm On May 11, 2008
Insulting a teacher on the eve of my leaving for Portugal . . . I was supposed to recive my punishment d next day at class, . . . yea right! In his face!

[s]God . . all d things I did before coming to this Portugal![/s] undecided
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by earthrealm(m): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2008
doing target practise with my kid nephew, many many ago

remebering that incident now still gives me goose pimples.

i lined up my kid nephew against the door n took aim, i wanted to prove that i cud use arrows to draw a pic/shdow image of him on the wall.[remember seeing it in a movie!!]so i decided to try it out.

i got hold of these wicked looking bow n arrow with barbed teeth that is highly favoured by our northern brodas, n used it 4 target practise, it was after the shot [wch narrowly missed his abdomen, that my brain cleared],
i stopped the show immediato!!

whew!!, who knows what wud hv happened if i missed or if the guy shifted in fright
Re: What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken? by Goldenrod1: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2020
I nearly use my school fees for one shaddy deal. God save me,

I did my research first before thinking to paying the person

And this is a page that has a lot of likes ,there I know don't judge the book my his cover. Page with highest likes also scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only For Geniuses / Current Affairs Game / I'd Rather:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.