Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,444 members, 7,914,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:17 PM

PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Back Ize-iyamu’s APC Governorship Candidacy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Back Ize-iyamu’s APC Governorship Candidacy (311 Views)

Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu / Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week / Court Nullifies Dumo Lulu-Briggs' Governorship Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Back Ize-iyamu’s APC Governorship Candidacy by TheRareGem1(f): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari and his vice, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, have backed Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu as the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the forthcoming governorship election in Edo State.

Both leaders endorsed the APC candidate on Friday when he visited the Presidential Villa in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

President Buhari presented the symbolic party flag to Ize-Iyamu at a closed-door meeting attended by his Chief of Staff, Professor Ibrahim Gambari, and the governors.

They include the APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Governor Mai Mala Buni of Yobe State; Chairman of the Progressive Governors’ Forum, Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State, and Chairman of the APC National Campaign Council for the Edo State election, Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State.

After the meeting with the governor, Ize-Iyamu later visited the Vice President at his office where he presented the flag to Professor Osinbajo.

The Independent National Electoral Commission had fixed September 19 to conduct the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNa539nzZEE

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Back Ize-iyamu’s APC Governorship Candidacy by Jhayphil: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
I wish Pastor Ize-Iyamu the best ahead of the Edo State election.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Back Ize-iyamu’s APC Governorship Candidacy by okefrancis: 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Up up up APC, forward ever backward never
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Back Ize-iyamu’s APC Governorship Candidacy by Joylove2324(f): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
I am backing them too

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Back Ize-iyamu’s APC Governorship Candidacy by Deputy1111(m): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nice one
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Back Ize-iyamu’s APC Governorship Candidacy by Joshmodest(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Mr lifeless ....edo people aren't even a fan of your docile and stagnant government ..where I'm from Ubiaja ..what the people feel for you is beyond hate ...
if you like front ize iyamu ...he is not going anywhere ,I'm not a fan of PDP but I prefer Zenith labour party ,to any party this slow witted President is part of ....
I have my 5 million ready , come and collect it !

(1) (Reply)

APGA Celebrates Governor Willie Obiano (Governor, Anambra State) @ 65 / Oshiomhole And Obaseki Where Student Is Better Than Teacher / I Will Personally Send Obasanjo Back To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.