Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,895 members, 7,935,836 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:00 PM

Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) (103839 Views)

Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) / Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 08, 2020
Meninmen:
This is what I Always tell people. Know your level. One girl with OND, from a poor background, working as a sales girl and being paid 15k a month is honestly praying for one Rich guy to come and marry her. Lol. This is how some girls will tell you "I don't want to date him because he is not my type". The rich guy you are eyeing, are you his type. The rich will always marry the rich.

I remember back in the University days. A sales girl in one of these canteen on campus fell in love with a Medical student. Dude was always eating free food. On Weekends, the girl will come over, cook for him, wash his clothes, give him sex. Dude graduated and became a Doctor, the rest is history!
she go wait tire cheesy.which rich man will want to go down the economic ladder to marry a sales girl when there are girls from wealthy families who would give him what he wants.If she get sense she should look around for a hard working young dude who is focused and have something doing and marry him.Many girls allow nollywood and telemondo to mess up their mind.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 08, 2020
starbuck:
Don't date because of money but meet the rich and date because of LOVE
Thunder fire love
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by seguno2: 6:00am On Aug 08, 2020
GMBuhari:
Olowo n sore olowo

Dear God, Please don't forget me , The move i'll make that'll make me rich, powerful and admirable in the society, Help me make that move !
Say amen if you want the same

So why do you have the moniker of a poverty promoter?
Are you a hypocrite

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Makiiidagr8: 6:04am On Aug 08, 2020
Sorry to her former boyfriend grin
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 08, 2020
olowo lo'n sórè olowo oloshi lo'n sórè oloshi
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Erastuslove: 6:08am On Aug 08, 2020
Money married MONEY the poor are looking
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:09am On Aug 08, 2020
candidbabe:
The rich marries the rich

This life no just balance

Lol bt people don’t marry for charity purpose or pity. They marry for value. If u have value then u fit. And Money isn’t the only value. It’s just one of the values. So it’s makes sense.

She dated dbanj bt he wasn’t a billionaire atleast then. So just be valuable I guess. Lol
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2020
D'banj don chop life shaa
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Munieer(m): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
Imagine what money can do. And the man no even fine reach me o.

Since last week, I dey toast corn seller, she no gree cry

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 6:33am On Aug 08, 2020
merits:
Billionaire married billionaire doesn't guarantee happy home.but I wish them bless and happy married life in advance.
poor man marrying poor woman doesn't guarantee a happy home either. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by cassbeat(m): 6:37am On Aug 08, 2020
GMBuhari:
Olowo n sore olowo

Dear God, Please don't forget me , The move i'll make that'll make me rich, powerful and admirable in the society, Help me make that move !

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:39am On Aug 08, 2020
Luxury lifestyles continue simple
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by olaniyilukman(m): 6:45am On Aug 08, 2020
Exactly this life no balance at all..
candidbabe:
The rich marries the rich

This life no just balance
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 08, 2020
grin
Amen
GMBuhari:
Olowo n sore olowo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 6:50am On Aug 08, 2020
Yankee101:

Nope. He didn't own it. He lied that he was going to invest, they brought him on board then he disappeared when it was time to bring the money

Seriously! The guy is a big scam. He was thinking his drink, T-minus will sell if he market it with F1 car and then probably pay. He dey dream.

Somehow, he still got to marry a billionaire daughter
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Sirdestiny8lies(m): 6:56am On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=leaculpa post=92570432]Popular billionaire daughter, Adama Indimi, formerly linked to Nigerian musician DBanj, is currently getting married to her billionaire hubby Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim, founder of Bicenergy.

Alujanjankijan
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Kabir5643(m): 7:24am On Aug 08, 2020
Macsjebs:

Chief, how do u always post on first page
I don't even understand
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by nobilie: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2020
Indimi family still milking Nigeria since Babangida's govt. Oil money written all around them.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2020
GMBuhari:
Olowo n sore olowo

See better prayer point!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by PeoplesArmy: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2020
Austindark:
They will now produce a billionaire offspring.

But why will they perforate this good news with her past affairs with Dbanj. Can't they let it be

I think say you be girl o. Na dem dey always make this kin comment.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by leaculpa: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2020
emperorsversion:
Adama hearts belongs to d'banj.. checking through her picture and video archives, she was genuiely happy and in love with him.... but as usual, they are married off to same tribe as kanuri and religion and she pretends to be happy....
The husband is igbirra, not kanuri. Also her father could never marry his child to a non muslim or someone who is not influential. Indimis in laws are babangida, yaradua, buhari, dangote. Also married his children to wealthy Cameroon and morrocan families. Both his daughters and sons. Not just to anybody.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by noah24(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2020
D rich marries d rich..where is d fun in dat undecided
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2020
starbuck:
Don't date because of money but meet the rich and date because of LOVE
grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by sylve11: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2020
Hmmmm cool
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2020
lefulefu:
she go wait tire cheesy.which rich man will want to go down the economic ladder to marry a sales girl when there are girls from wealthy families who would give him what he wants.If she get sense she should look around for a hard working young dude who is focused and have something doing and marry him.Many girls allow nollywood and telemondo to mess up their mind.

I dey tell you bros
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2020
Business marriage.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by brownbib(m): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2020
She damn pretty!
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by ridwanlawal: 9:17am On Aug 08, 2020
and LOKAL MAN TO MARRY LOKAL WOMAN
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by femi4: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2020
merits:
Billionaire married billionaire doesn't guarantee happy home.but I wish them bless and happy married life in advance.
Don't hate......appreciate
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2020
dinoplus:
Who marries the poor?
The poor na

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2020
merits:
Abeg make we hear word.

I would rather be crying inside Bugatti than to be crying inside a Keke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.