Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,902 members, 7,935,867 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:34 PM

Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) (103842 Views)

Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) / Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by masterP042(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2020
starbuck:
Don't date because of money but meet the rich and date because of LOVE
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. grin
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by niyidenrele: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2020
Hmmmmm......D'banj left over
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by emperorsversion(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2020
leaculpa:

The husband is igbirra, not kanuri. Also her father could never marry his child to a non muslim or someone who is not influential. Indimis in laws are babangida, yaradua, buhari, dangote. Also married his children to wealthy Cameroon and morrocan families. Both his daughters and sons. Not just to any family anybody.

that's exactly the point I am driving.... the laid down culture is there for the families to follow, so she can't be married to a non-muslim man and non-influential Muslim.

but her heart really yearned for d'banj then. Oh, so you think most of these people are happy to the arranged marriage the family put them through?

look through her pics with d'banj then... she was frakingshly in love with him, always smiling and kissing themselves... just look through... unfortunately that wasn't the family way, hence it didn't work out..
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by cray91(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2020
haha
Officialgarri:
Imagine what money can do. And the man no even fine reach me o.

Since last week, I dey toast corn seller, she no gree cry
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Khriztarl(f): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2020
frankline461:
Khriztarl

They keep banning me when I try to post an update it's been almost five days now, and whenever I try, they ban me again. it has really gotten frustrating and I am not allowed to post anything on my own topic :x :x
Did you disobey any rule? What could be the cause of the ban? Enirock, Millieademi, Ann2012, any idea? How do we remedy this situation? I, actually havn't been banned before so i don't really knw what to do. sad or what the cause might be.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by GMBuhari: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2020
I see you are PDP , you are also LiePodian

All i asked is say amen , not bring politics, but now that you did , if you or your friends are educated enough, i am sure it isn't ghosts working all construction contracts all over nigeria , if your governor , senator and HOR looted your future, its not on Buhari , we've been hearing NDDC theft , we know the allocation of the east , we know how Buhari has been making a different in the east generally , never starving them of funds , even your amnesty thug brothers still get paid ,

Before you start accusing Buhari of causing / promoting poverty

Look inwards, starting from your family
seguno2:

So why do you have the moniker of a poverty promoter?
Are you a hypocrite
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by leaculpa: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2020
emperorsversion:

that's exactly the point I am driving.... the laid down culture is there for the families to follow, so she can't be married to a non-muslim man and non-influential Muslim.

but her heart really yearned for d'banj then. Oh, so you think most of these people are happy to the arranged marriage the family put them through?

look through her pics with d'banj then... she was frakingshly in love with him, always smiling and kissing themselves... just look through... unfortunately that wasn't the family way, hence it didn't work out..
I agree with you. She was clearly in love wt dbanj. This guy is likely in his 50s.

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2020
merits:
Billionaire married billionaire doesn't guarantee happy home.but I wish them bless and happy married life in advance.

So poor marrying poor guarantee a happy home?

At least these ones will be sad with money.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2020
She looks like young old woman
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2020
Magnumproperty:
Party of the rich. How will the money spread. Person wey don chop over belleful go marry another person wey don over over chop belleful. The one's who are struggling to make it will marry the same category. How will "the struggle not continue? "

Marriage is not a poverty alleviation programme.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2020
HML
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2020
happy married life to them
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2020
Apination:
Uneven distribution of wealth undecided

Marriage contract comes out of love ,respect and being capable to treat the woman/man according to the standard of living he/she is used to or better standards than he/she used to have.

In many cases,the Poor marrying the rich could mean a narcissist marrying an empath whereby the narcissist will destroy and devalue an empath who married him/her for love and tries to improve his/her standard of living.

Narcissists marry for benefits not for love and respect.Marriage is no a poverty allievation contract that is the job of the Govt and religious association.
A rich relative’s daughter married from a poor family uptill now the family regrets their decision.The man is always spending her money recklessly till the point of bankruptcy.He devalues her,cheat on her,beats etc.
Narcissism develops from childhood trauma and poverty which unfortunately many Nigerians have this trait due to prolonged period of hardship,child abuse and societal problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXCLY9N8rHI
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by COZA(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2020
oluwa.. please, shower your blessings on me.. kai, money good o.. shocked
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Olatlaccon(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2020
billionaire marries billionaire=Billionaire children
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by KingMack(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
So Dbanj chow dis meat undecided
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by frankline461: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Khriztarl:

Did you disobey any rule? What could be the cause of the ban? Enirock, Millieademi, Ann2012, any idea? How do we remedy this situation? I, actually havn't been banned before so i don't really knw what to do. sad or what the cause might be.

I didn't, well since this one went through, let's hope that it is the last time they'd do that.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by golddare: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
leaculpa:
Popular billionaire daughter, Adama Indimi, formerly linked to Nigerian musician DBanj, is currently getting married to her billionaire hubby Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim, founder of Bicenergy.

The bride's family have been documenting and gushing about the bride on their instagram handles with the hashtag #shesaidado.

The wedding ceremony between the couple commenced on Friday, with the Sa lalle ceremony in keeping with their kanuri tradition.
Congratulations to them.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/adamaindimiwedding/

That's why it's called checkmate, look for ya mate.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by golddare: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
leaculpa:
Popular billionaire daughter, Adama Indimi, formerly linked to Nigerian musician DBanj, is currently getting married to her billionaire hubby Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim, founder of Bicenergy.

The bride's family have been documenting and gushing about the bride on their instagram handles with the hashtag #shesaidado.

The wedding ceremony between the couple commenced on Friday, with the Sa lalle ceremony in keeping with their kanuri tradition.
Congratulations to them.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/adamaindimiwedding/

That's why it's called checkmate, look for ya mate. Congrats.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Khriztarl(f): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
frankline461:

I didn't, well since this one went through, let's hope that it is the last time they'd do that.
Oh, owk.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Wentworthorg: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Fantastic
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by UnvarnishedTrut: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Cyrus77(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
You are billionaire in making and in mindset.Congrats
Pr0cter:
Only for nollywood movies rich man dey marry poor woman..

In real life, the rich marries the rich.

Who are you circles? The company you keep today is who you become tomorrow.

Tread carefully.

Congratulations billionaires

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Happy married life to them.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by millieademi: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Khriztarl:

No hon.

I was told it was the spambot. Maybe he tried to post an advert.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Khriztarl(f): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
millieademi:

No hon.

I was told it was the spambot. Maybe he tried to post an advert.
oh. Thankyou. But, i think it's working now. I feel it was one of those times when nairaland go 'gaga'.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Ann2012(f): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Khriztarl:

I've never been banned
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by perpeling22(f): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
GMBuhari:
Olowo n sore olowo

Dear God, Please don't forget me , The move i'll make that'll make me rich, powerful and admirable in the society, Help me make that move !

Say amen if you want the same
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by akdjr(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Well a hunter son marry a welder daughter too and both of them are now multi millionaire.
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by UnvarnishedTrut: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by LadySarah: 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
leaculpa:

I agree with you. She was clearly in love wt dbanj. This guy is likely in his 50s.

Late 50s.chai!
Re: Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) by Khriztarl(f): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ann2012:

I've never been banned
ok, sorry for the mention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.