Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,803 members, 7,886,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. (2691 Views)

Just Lost My Job / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by Gentew(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
I lost my job and got a better one that doubles my previous salary with less stress within two weeks on nairaland.

This is just to motivate others to keep trying.

Thank you to God
Thank you to Nairaland.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by missyojo(f): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Congratulations Op

2 Likes

Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by Villagemeat: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
What's the name of the job you got?
Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by chatinent: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
It's cool.
Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by heendrix(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Villagemeat:
What's the name of the job you got?

Sokoloan Administrator angry

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by Vyzz: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Somebody should help me na

I am already ashamed of myself
Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by Villagemeat: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
heendrix:

That useless loan app that will start sending messages for all your contacts if you fail to pay for just a day. I pray you go well there,but the company no dey try at all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by Sanguine(f): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
heendrix:

Hehehhe. Sokoloan admin. Congrats o. But how much is your salary? I wanna confirm something...

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by 6Milk(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
You are lucky
Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by micfoley: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Congratulations o. Forward ever
Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by samuelgodson(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Villagemeat:
That useless loan app that will start sending messages for all your contacts if you fail to pay for just a day. I pray you go well there,but the company no dey try at all
he's not the op na
Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by uc4uandc(f): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Op! Congrat. Weda na useless job or not, provided I v a job, u r good to go.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by Dotunayo: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Do you want to learn forex basics for free? Are you tired of losing money on forex? Do you need a good mentor?....search no more contact-07039200887 via whatsapp
Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by CyberEBOLA(m): 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Gentew:
I lost my job and got a better one that doubles my previous salary with less stress within two weeks on nairaland.

Thank you to God
Thank you to Nairaland.
Hope it is not YAHOO? Dis one your audio job is kept secret.

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by Shukusheka(m): 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
So how far? Do giveaway for boys na. grin
Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by freshkpomo(m): 12:39am On Aug 09, 2020
heendrix:

Verdict: You deserve koboko..... The guys dey observe if space dey for am too na, who nor like better thing??

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by Winniealfred1(f): 12:42am On Aug 09, 2020
Congratulations bro
Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 09, 2020
Gentew:

Thank you to God
Thank you to Nairaland.
fake post....so people will DM you abi?

3 Likes

Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by femi4: 8:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Gentew:

Thank you to God
Thank you to Nairaland.
how much
Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by ArticleBeast: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Hope it is not YAHOO? Dis one your audio job is kept secret.
Must he tell you? Tell him congrats and move on.
Re: Lost My Job And Got A Better One On Nairaland. by tobby20: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Must he tell you? Tell him congrats and move on.
Thats HARSH FR!!

(1) (Reply)

Salary Is Slavery Series: Business And Life Mistakes To Avoid / Seit Consulting Limited & John Davids Construction / ABC Transport Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.