Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,461 members, 7,974,879 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:25 PM

Why You Should Stop Wearing Underwear? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Stop Wearing Underwear? (404 Views)

Reactions Female Artiste Allows Man To Check If She Is Wearing Underwear On Live / South African Nudist Advices Girls"stop Wearing Underwear,it Enslaves People" / SA Socialite Famed For Not Wearing Underwear Slammed For Preaching On The Pulpit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Wearing Underwear? by Wearabletech: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2020
Does it sound right?
*Ditch that underwear*

Going commando simply means not wearing any underwear – silly to some, sexy to others.

More and more people of both sexes are forgoing their underwear for comfort, health, or clothing appearance – the Visible Panty Line struggle.

However, this shouldn’t deter those who sell or manufacture underwear. The decision to wear or not to wear comes down to your predilection.

In my second year in college, I was on board a hummer bus alongside a bunch of schoolmates.

We were returning from a wild sophomore party and I was excited as a pretty coursemate whom I had a crush on came along.

The bus was literally intoxicating – you could get drunk from people’s breath.

I sat facing my crush. She was wearing loose short and when the bus swerved to avoid bad spots, her shorts swerved along.

That was when I noticed she had a bare bum beneath those shorts. All I remember asking myself was, ‘Why?’

Learn more
V

https://smaartcollections.com/going-commando-are-there-benefits-of-not-wearing-underwear/

1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stop Wearing Underwear? by Wearabletech: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

okay / Any Man Who Knee Down To Propose To A Girl Is Not Just Stupid But An Idiot -pete / This is what Seuñ should do on Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.