Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,879 members, 7,980,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:23 AM

Soul E And His Wife To-be! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soul E And His Wife To-be! (1257 Views)

Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 / 29yr Old Music Star, Soul E, Picks His 2nd Wife / What's The Problem With Soul E's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soul E And His Wife To-be! by rachiwise(f): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2007
i'm really happy for Soul-E!!!He is a good rapper,so talented and blessed.I heard he is about getting married to Ure a daugther to a former minister and that the chic is hot(financially too).The whole fuss about their wedding is that people are wondering what Soul-E is doing witha lady who they consider is not only out of his league as in pay,but also in age.She is 35 well he is 24 and that she is a divorcee.

Really, i dont personally see any thing wrong with that and the fact that his family members are in support.i dont know why people would not just let them enjoy the relationship without prophesing doom on them.Please Soul-E is an adult and can make his decisions and face the cosequences.I just thank God the lady is not a typical Naija babe because people would have really said alot of things about her that would discouraged her.Please leave them to enjoy their lives the way they choose to.Afterall, u be God,so why judge?!!!! Abeg mind let's mind our own business!!!
Re: Soul E And His Wife To-be! by hotchick: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2007
The man is 24 which means he's an aldult and can make his own decisions except of course he's mum does not agree!I strongly beleive moms know best except its a bad mun.Otherwise,ride on and listen to no side talks age is just a no and those talking have bigger problems anyway.oh what the heck life's easy! cool

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Da Koko Master Wins Mtv Award / Can You Tell Us D Nigerian Artise You Think Dat D Dred-lock Hair Style Doesn't Fit?? / Biological Father Of Michael Jackson's Kids Revealed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.