Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,946 members, 7,890,112 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip (4470 Views)

Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by lyza789: 7:00am On Aug 11, 2020
We are professional to deal with Best Carpet Cleaner of all ranges. we are dealing with top-rated quality brands of cleaner like Hoover, Doctor Rug, Shark, Bissell.
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by Piggyyeasters(f): 7:04am On Aug 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
Such a shame ..Nigerians lose their sense in presence of money always
İbos not Nigerians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by Anambra1stS0n: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
Is Igwe Uzu, the one told to give 250k but kept 50k to himself and handed out 200, not the same one with a pending federal criminal case for forgery & counterfeiting?
You forgotten this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4958654/apc-caught-sharing-money-yoruba
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by BabaRamota1980: 7:34am On Aug 11, 2020
post=92687089:

You forgotten this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4958654/apc-caught-sharing-money-yoruba
Till date nobody knows what was in the envelope given to Yoruba Obas. Indeed the person that posted it had this to say .

Nobody knows what is in the brown envelopes.

Your criminal igwe on the other hand is seen counting money and another one collecting his share, stood up and pocketed it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 11, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
Till date nobody knows what was in the envelope. Indeed the person that posted it had this to say .

Your criminal igwe is seen counting money and another one collecting his sare, stood up and pocketed it.

Sometimes I wonder if the weed smoker in Iwo called Oluwo of Iwo or the womaniser in Oyo called the Àlaafin of Oyo or the serial divorcee in Osun called the Ooni of Ife....are this useless that their subjects keeps disgracing themselves..at any slightest opportunity.

Not suprised, what do you expect from a rapist 80 year old man marrying a 9 year old girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by slam7000(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2020
R
AngryIgboDon:
We Igbos will never desecrate or insult the stool of Tradition.

So I will never insult our Igwes because they represent mighty towns.

May the Chi of the different towns they represent reward them accordingly for this act!

I disagree with you nwanne. The content of that video is shameful and very embarrassing. Austin Ndigwe is a man without conscience from his days at Union Secondary School Awkunanaw Enugu, same period as Osita Chidoka. This guy stole peoples properties, stole goats and sold at gariki Enugu, became a local govt chairman in the 90s and fleeced his Awka people, his character and association with Arthur Eze tells a lot about the person of Arthur Eze. These are not men to be trusted. How did Austin Ndigwe end up as the Igwe of Awka!!!?? This is alu...sacrilege.

I disagree that Igwe’s can not be called out. Tufiakwa. If we had a governor as vindictive and strategic as Ganduje or El Rufai, these men..Arthur Eze and Austin Ndigwe would be dealt with.

These people should stop embarrassing Igbos. Sadly Arthur Eze and Austin Ndigwe don’t know the meaning of shames. They won’t be ruffled by the viral nature of these videos.

Chukwu ekwena ife ojoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by Rickmann: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2020
totit:
SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip

[ url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_title&v=vSfHIqgzjxU&time_continue=42&app=desktop
[/url]

https://ujuedochie.com/2020/08/10/see-vedeo-anambra-monarchs-caught-sharing-money-before-abuja-failed-trip-to-meet-buhari/

It's difficult giving respect to a man who can't respect himself...An igbo man will easily sell off his integrity and pride for money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2020
quite shameful...Obiano is a gentleman Aswear ..

if Chris ngige is the gov of Anambra state now ....Ezu Awka, Arthur Eze and co won't be misbehaving like this ...ngige for cook food wey dey no fit finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by WaterTheMonk(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

I watched the video, very true.

But for the emboldened, I disagree. It is Tinubu that short changed the chiefs, not Uzu Awka. That is how Tinubu cheated the red cap chiefs and ended up with bullion vans.

Las las, Igbos are illiterates. angry
Butterflyleo long time bro. You make me laugh Everytime. Stay blessed man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by Masterkernel1: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

I watched the video, very true.

But for the emboldened, I disagree. It is Tinubu that short changed the chiefs, not Uzu Awka. That is how Tinubu cheated the red cap chiefs and ended up with bullion vans.

Las las, Igbos are illiterates. angry

Illiterate that has bettered you in all education ground.

1 Like

Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by BabaRamota1980: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Sometimes I wonder if the weed smoker in Iwo called Oluwo of Iwo or the womaniser in Oyo called the Àlaafin of Oyo or the serial divorcee in Osun called the Ooni of Ife....are this useless that their subjects keeps disgracing themselves..at any slightest opportunity.

Not suprised, what do you expect from a rapist 80 year old man marrying a 9 year old girl
Speak straight to the point, not beating around the bush. What's your issue again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Speak straight to the point, not beating around the bush. What's your issue again?

Not suprised, what do you expect from a rapist 80 year old man marrying a 9 year old girl..

1 Like

Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by BabaRamota1980: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
At least they observed Covid 19 guidelines cheesy. Igweeeee!!
cheesy cheesy
They had to, or Aisha will chase them back to protect her husband.
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by GamalNasser: 9:12am On Aug 11, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Even you will loose your sense in the presence of that money grin grin

Never never never
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by ORIENTATION101: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2020
Lols red cap mofoscheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by totit: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

cheesy cheesy
They had to, or Aisha will chase them back to protect her husband.

grin grin grin
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by totit: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2020
More...

Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by adadike(f): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2020
Wake me up if you hear any name that sounds like Eze nri of Nri ( the greatest and most superior monarch in Nigeria) igwe Achebe of Onitsha, Igwe Orizu of Nnewi or even Oluoha of Ihiala. Apart from these four Kings in Anambra, the rest are nobodies.
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by kingzizzy: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2020
post=92685244:
Short of words!! shocked

What is the big deal in this video? A billionaire called Arthur Eze wanted to take some traditional Rulars to see Buhari in Abuja and gave them an allowance for the trip. What is the big deal?
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2020
slam7000:
R

I disagree with you nwanne. The content of that video is shameful and very embarrassing. Austin Ndigwe is a man without conscience from his days at Union Secondary School Awkunanaw Enugu, same period as Osita Chidoka. This guy stole peoples properties, stole goats and sold at gariki Enugu, became a local govt chairman in the 90s and fleeced his Awka people, his character and association with Arthur Eze tells a lot about the person of Arthur Eze. These are not men to be trusted. How did Austin Ndigwe end up as the Igwe of Awka!!!?? This is alu...sacrilege.

I disagree that Igwe’s can not be called out. Tufiakwa. If we had a governor as vindictive and strategic as Ganduje or El Rufai, these men..Arthur Eze and Austin Ndigwe would be dealt with.

These people should stop embarrassing Igbos. Sadly Arthur Eze and Austin Ndigwe don’t know the meaning of shames. They won’t be ruffled by the viral nature of these videos.

Chukwu ekwena ife ojoo.

Ife famelu ajoka. Mana kanyi lotekwa na onwere ndi fa nochitere anya fa. Ikparia ha na public, malukwa na obu obodo fa kanyi na akpari na public.

Ifem na ekwu bu kama anyi ga ano na ilo gba onwe anyi na anwu, kanyi jiri nwayo chupu ndi omekome, mpu na aruru ala juru na obodo anyi.

Ife melu bu alu na eziokwu... Tufia.
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by Hangulsaram: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
adadike:
Wake me up if you hear any name that sounds like Eze nri of Nri ( the greatest and most superior monarch in Nigeria) igwe Achebe of Onitsha, Igwe Orizu of Nnewi or even Oluoha of Ihiala. Apart from these four Kings in Anambra, the rest are nobodies.
What about that of OGBUNIKE?
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by adadike(f): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hangulsaram:

What about that of OGBUNIKE?
He died two months ago
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by Chimok: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Obian e rats. Such useless bunch
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by Chimok: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Obiano e rats. Such useless bunch
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by Hangulsaram: 1:07am On Aug 12, 2020
adadike:
He died two months ago
Really, I did n’t know. May his Soul RIP. Amen

1 Like

Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by BabaRamota1980: 1:40am On Aug 12, 2020
kingzizzy:

What is the big deal in this video? A billionaire called Arthur Eze wanted to take some traditional Rulars to see Buhari in Abuja and gave them an allowance for the trip. What is the big deal?

A master forger is amongst the Igwes. Thats the big deal.
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by BlowYourMind: 6:09am On Aug 12, 2020
What a disgrace and monumental irresponsibility is this, and the same set of people from this backward region will come to Lagos to say trash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sarki The Chief Urchins Of T.M.C Pics Of Bishop Have Been Bursted / Kogi State Covid-19 Isolation Centre In FMC Lokoja, Beats that of Lagos, Ogun, / Buhari Shuts Down Flutter Wave For Funding Endsars Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.