Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,941 members, 7,890,104 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip (4466 Views)

Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by adadike(f): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2020
Hangulsaram:

Really, I did n’t know. May his Soul RIP. Amen
yes dear.
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by Hangulsaram: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
adadike:
yes dear.
It is well, I tried sending you pm. Can you check ur inbox please?
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by Wasky101: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2020
Tkester:

Hahaha, skull miner, We don't even know you exist!
You dont know they exist but you will be migrating in the hundreds daily to their town. Such a clown, I am sure if no be transport money wey dey hold u back u sef for don reach jibowu dey do motor park tout or they sell gala for Maryland.
Abeg shey motor park no dey yeast ni or road no dey to sell gala I no understand
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by sultan003(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
slam7000:
R

I disagree with you nwanne. The content of that video is shameful and very embarrassing. Austin Ndigwe is a man without conscience from his days at Union Secondary School Awkunanaw Enugu, same period as Osita Chidoka. This guy stole peoples properties, stole goats and sold at gariki Enugu, became a local govt chairman in the 90s and fleeced his Awka people, his character and association with Arthur Eze tells a lot about the person of Arthur Eze. These are not men to be trusted. How did Austin Ndigwe end up as the Igwe of Awka!!!?? This is alu...sacrilege.

I disagree that Igwe’s can not be called out. Tufiakwa. If we had a governor as vindictive and strategic as Ganduje or El Rufai, these men..Arthur Eze and Austin Ndigwe would be dealt with.

These people should stop embarrassing Igbos. Sadly Arthur Eze and Austin Ndigwe don’t know the meaning of shames. They won’t be ruffled by the viral nature of these videos.

Chukwu ekwena ife ojoo.

He is actually not recognised as the uzu awka by the government... so i wonder in what capacity he was acting
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by michaelogenyi: 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
[s]
Awka4chinoidiot:
Those all idiotic stupid good for nothing erosion dwellers who call themselves monarchs.. They're igala people afterall
[/s]

Cursed wawa bastard from the poverty erosion and red mud ravaged Enugu state. Enugu people are 3rd class igbos from benue. Cursed people cheesy
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by EagleNest(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2020
Elders counting money after selling their conscience. What then do you expect from younger ones?
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by adadike(f): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hangulsaram:

It is well, I tried sending you pm. Can you check ur inbox please?
try and resend. I cant find it
Re: SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip by Hangulsaram: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
adadike:
try and resend. I cant find it
I think it’s because you are not following me. It’s says have sent anonymous email

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Achieving National Integration: The Role Of Film And Video - Adedayo Thomas / It Pains Me That This Presidential Candidate Is Going To Win The 2023 Elections / My Honest Prediction Of Tinubu’s Presidency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.