Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,763 members, 7,935,270 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:28 AM

Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo (11603 Views)

Hon. Wole Oke Expresses Shock Over His Suspension By NWC of the PDP / Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by AneedAttention(f): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
Joylove2324:
The haters can rest now
[/s]
Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by Joyce95: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
CalabarPikin:
Y

W then Y Z
Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
GboyegaD:
If they think he is involved, they should investigate him. This will at least tell more about his person in actual terms than rumor mongers saying all sorts that might not be true.
You want to start hearing when were where when were from our VP again... God no go shame us
Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mowoe:

You can scream 'wailers' from now till eternity, Osinbajo is a criminal pastor. If you call me ipob SHEGE!
Dem don dey come small small.. We know them na

1 Like

Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by profmnuhu(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Osinbajo looking at them right now

Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by CalabarPikin: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Joyce95:

W then Y Z

Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by stevnwigw1: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
See what Nigeria problems are

Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by IKUBABAYEYE001: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Some people despite the fact that this news was written in simple English do not understand the content of this news piece. The Ignorance of some Nigerians on the internet space is just Legendary
Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by CalabarPikin: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2020

Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by Mo3891: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
cool

No time to check time

1 Like

Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65QDJxiR3nU

Man. United versus Jay Jay Okocha

1 Like

Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by lolybaby(f): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
please help a mother who have nothing to eat due to hardship in the name of God/Allah ACCT 6172749609 I pray that none of you wiil pass through what the hardships had cause me.

1 Like

Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by Naturopathic: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Let all the enemies and haters of Osinbajo remain silent till the rest of their life
Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by ojokolax: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
once again Sahara goofed, not like it was unlike them actually but as many as gobbled up the news now have to retch it back again bile and all
Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ovie56:
Little wonder we are heading backward as a nation, why do we have to celebrate cuz he's not being investigated? why? is that something to celebrate? in a sane country, elected officials are often under investigation, it's called being held accountable, but here we celebrate non performance and hail our elected officials for avoiding justice all because of tribalism. I know that I will escape this open air concentration camp one day.

Did you read this content at all?

VP was never incharge of money or procurement but the ministry of budget and planing was. So NASS said the VP is not going to be investigated but the planning and budget ministry.
Bottom line is there is going to be investigation since that's what you want so therefore, no one is celebrating anything.

1 Like

Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by KnzMoney(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
CalabarPikin:
OK

Understood

But you see that heartless woman in charge of ministry of humanitarian affairs, [b]disaster[/] management and social development.....she is in deed a disaster....worst than any known dictator....

Before quoting me that they've agreed 2years...remember people did work without payment before the exit....and giving out slots meant for the masses to house members to score cheap political points...isn't that super devilish...??spits

The way this Haj. is behaving, seems like she doesn't want to make it to heaven.
Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by Olamiconqueror: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
There are two set of people in the market space: Those who see Opportunities and explore them and Those who pay for the outcome of the opportunities explored by the former. As students, graduates and/or business owners, this is a perfect time to acquire lucrative skill for financial stability and income sustainability. Explore this rare opportunity while it lasts. Further details @flier

Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by Badchild1: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
Good
Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by bigfish3k: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
CalabarPikin:
OK

Understood

But you see that heartless woman in charge of ministry of humanitarian affairs, [b]disaster[/] management and social development.....she is in deed a disaster....worst than any known dictator....

Before quoting me that they've agreed 2years...remember people did work without payment before the exit....and giving out slots meant for the masses to house members to score cheap political points...isn't that super devilish...??spits
I still wonder why a humanitarian ministry would be given to a very inhumane person
Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by DEROX: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin No corruption charges against our next president unlike an ex_convict Abba kyari dumped in prison
Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by mexbee1(m): 12:05am On Aug 12, 2020

Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by mamaafrik(m): 12:59am On Aug 12, 2020
Oshibajo should be investigated,we need to do doubke check,not because we are Yorubas but to prove the wrkte wrong abd because of that minister of Disaster who may be riding on the integrity back of uncle Yemi.
Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by mamaafrik(m): 1:00am On Aug 12, 2020
Oshibajo should be investigated,we need to do doubke check,not because we are Yorubas but to prove the write wrong and because of that minister of Disaster who may be riding on the integrity back of uncle Yemi before we carry him to Aso rock in 2023.
Will like to know,Is the Vp having immunity too??
Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by cdm4live: 1:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Deputy1111:
Where are the hungry wailers??

Food is ready..
Why Hari dey stand.
Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by Akinbiodun: 1:38am On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by grammarian247(m): 5:57am On Aug 12, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo by nathan77(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Joyce95:

You don't even know what is going on, so for that keep quiet�

Good for you, so as I no beg for food here like some of your family members here on nairaland, that is why u are telling me all this trashed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FCTA Announces Traffic Diversion In Abuja For Independence Day Parade Tomorrow / I’m Desperate To Make Nigeria Work, Obi Tells Diri / Phone Thief Must Die By Hanging - Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.