Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,948 members, 7,933,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:19 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2939043 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
JESHAL:

The issue with your write up is that it's too densely abstract and appears flawless but remember humans specifically women have Emotionss and conscience i.e code of ethics of right and wrong, your write in a way doesn't consider the nuance of life, it makes women seem like 100% utilitarians with no capacity to do what's just even with religious and cultural influence or strong paternal guidance, they will abandon or blend their moral beliefs for the sake of hedonistic pursuit,your redpilled truth analysis appears exaggerated, for the sake of arguments I won't give personal instances of women abiding within said morality because they are anecdotal examples, do you understand the gravity of what you have been typing since morning, the most painful is that most women will cuckold their beta husbands, women can't do good from the bottom of their heart except their something to gain within the confinements of a relationship, life is not black and white, I can go on and on, but these just my opinion on the matter though
Lol, there is a reason why the red pill is bitter to swallow.
You dont think the concept of emotions and conscience is what is abstract? Let me ask you a personal question, how many times have you done things that are against your conscience? I bet you do that often. Most times the purpose conscience and emotions serve is to make people feel guilty after the fact, and not necessarily prevent them from doing it. If the concept of conscience wasn't abstract, religion wouldn't have led to merely to hypocrisy and wouldn't have failed in curbing human tendency.
This is infact backed by research, humans have two minds, the fast thinking (concerned with satisfying emotions and too happy to indulge in human tendencies) and the slow thinking (concerned with logical and makes efforts to curb human tendency). The famed battle of the mind isn't between "good" and "evil" but between these two thinking processes. My point of bringing this up, is that often times we do things before our slow thinking faculty is engaged or when we are too emotional for our slow thinking to be kickstarted. Which means we often times are drawn away into these tendencies, whether or not we have the preconceived intention of doing it (think of a girl banging a guy she met at a party five minutes after she met him, do you think that same girl will bang the same guy five minutes after she met him in church?).

I think Martinez point is clear, do not be too trusting in a woman thinking "she can't do that", because she can, regardless of how moral or religious you think she is.
As a side note, not many people are that religious in this age, most people are merely concerned with reputation other than character. Know this and know peace.

My two cents.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Smartb0y:
I really enjoyed the trending topic, thumbs up to Martinez and ubunja.

Sadly, I'm still sensing Nawalt even with all the apt explanations.

The moment we get past our sentimentality is the moment we gain another prestige when it comes to the redpill.
The thing about the red pill is that it's not meant to please people or go down well with them. grin It is not meant to make people feel good about themselves and show them a moral course or what is pleasing to the ears. The harshest red pill will usually confound people and rock their feelings.

The job of the red pill is to unveil the truth, usually harsh truths, that are missing in the blue pill world and show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Redpillers will take these truths, make peace with them, and use them to work in their best interest. Of course, we all may not always agree, but we can always agree to disagree.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
posty56:
correct and another thing you will notice that those girls who selects you money is usually not involved cheesy
Yes, usually money is part of the price you pay for her "love", when you are chosen, this transaction is not necessary. That is not to say they dont ask anyway, the difference is that money is not a priority.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
DEMZEE:
THATS WHY HIGH VALUE MEN MARRY FOR ALLIANCE AND LEGACY, POOR AVERAGE BETA MALES MARRY FOR LOVE AND SEX PERIOD!!!

Marriage isn't about happiness or love or sex, it's about duty, responsibility and loyalty

Only fools believe women can love men

Men are used
Women and children are loved

grin My venerable patriarch, I agree with your post on the marriage stuff. I may add that marriage was never about romantic love from the very beginning, and for much of human history. It was usually about legacy, duty, allegiance and business.

I have no problem with people marrying for whatever reason. The objective of my lengthy post on women and cheating was to drop the red pill I know for the edification of others and for the purpose of rubbing minds (as we've always done). The discussions that have followed, and is still ongoing, may serve to provide clarifications and additions to my lengthy post. There is no intent to paint women in a negative light or portray them as evil beings incapable of good or without any understanding of morality.

Men who will put themselves in serious romantic/committed situations where they presume their women won't cheat, and they bank on their women not to cheat, should know that they stand a very high risk of being disappointed (if, to them, the situation isn't worth it or pointless to them if the woman cheats). These men would find my lengthy post helpful to reconsider things and reevaluate their expectations and priorities.

To be truthful, there are a lot of men who wouldn't bother with the idea of committed relationship if they somehow knew the particular woman that they are involved with would cheat; for them, the whole thing is worthless if the woman cheats. For these men my post is useful. If they read and then decide to consider eschewing committed relationships with expectations of fidelity, fine; if they decide to focus on other benefits of marriage, go on with committed relationships, and not care about their women cheating, that's their business (though i would never advise this or accept cheating).

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Martinez39s:
grin My venerable patriarch, I agree with your post on the marriage stuff. I may add that marriage was never about romantic love from the very beginning, and for much of human history. It was usually about legacy, duty, allegiance and business.

I have no problem with people marrying for whatever reason. The objective of my lengthy post on women and cheating was to drop the red pill I know for the edification of others and for the purpose of rubbing minds (as we've always done). The discussions that have followed, and is still ongoing, may serve to provide clarifications and additions to my lengthy post. There is no intent to paint women in a negative light or portray them as evil beings incapable of good or without any understanding of morality.

Men who will put themselves in serious romantic/committed situations where they presume their women won't cheat, and they bank on their women not to cheat, should know that they stand a very high risk of being disappointed (if, to them, the situation isn't worth it or pointless to them if the woman cheats). These men would find my lengthy post helpful to reconsider things and reevaluate their expectations and priorities.

To be truthful, there are a lot of men who wouldn't bother with the idea of committed relationship if they somehow knew the particular woman that they are involved with would cheat; for them, the whole thing is worthless if the woman cheats. For these men my post is useful. If they read and then decide to consider eschewing committed relationships with expectations of fidelity, fine; if they decide to focus on other benefits of marriage, go on with committed relationships, and not care about their women cheating, that's their business (though i would never advise this or accept cheating).

So deep.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Regex:

I am always eager to read your post no matter how long. I am sure I'd learn something new.
I'm really honored chiefman. How's your Sunday?

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emmynator:

Yes, usually money is part of the price you pay for her "love", when you are chosen, this transaction is not necessary. That is not to say they dont ask anyway, the difference is that money is not a priority.
exactly

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
ubunja:
I'm really honored chiefman. How's your Sunday?
Going great. Yours?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Martinez39s:
Ubunja is a treasure. grin

An absolute one.

Moral lesson: whether she cheats or not, is not your business.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Martinez39s:
@Ubunja

Thanks for your write up. It's always a privilege to learn from a much older guy who has had tons of experiences in the game and red pill. I am always looking forward to learning from you.
thanks man. Rest assured I have taken my fair share of Ls. And cried a few tears, especially at the early stages of my interactions with women. But I have always been fascinated and always loved women. And the learning itself never ends. With all of us. I thought I knew enough about women and then I had a daughter - and the learning started all over again! Having a daughter is having your own little study subject. It's a blessing. It's amazing how a lot of women's peculiarities have their root in childhood and you can see the first seeds take root right before your eyes. Fun stuff!

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Martinez39s:

WELL SAID!!

I understand you Sir

I don't condone cheating and cuckolding from females.

Like You always say; CHOOSE YOUR POISON WISELY!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Regex:
An absolute one.

Moral lesson: whether she cheats or not, is not your business.
Gbam! Even if she tells you the following: "you are the love of my life", "this pussy is yours", angry angry angry grin "your d!ck is the only d!ck for me" etc. Know that it's all to be taken with a grain of salt. A woman can even be cheating on you while telling you all these. It's the same way they readily monkey branch to a better financial option despite having told their serious boyfriends romantic remarks like "I love you", "I will never leave you", "you are the only one for me", etc. grin They can even say this while cheating on their serious boyfriends.

Anyway, it's good we know the truth and discuss them.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Smartb0y:
I really enjoyed the trending topic, thumbs up to Martinez and ubunja.

Sadly,I'm still sensing Nawalt even with all the apt explanations.

The moment we get past our sentimentality is the moment we gain another prestige when it comes to the redpill.

of course Not All Women Are Like That (nawalt) there'll always be women who don't cheat, people are not the same. But because people who don't cheat don't have a label on their forehead saying so, you play it safe by assuming All Women Are Like That (awalt). And protecting your heart for any eventuality. If a woman turns out to be loyal after a lifetime then good,, but still, if she had cheated you would have been ready anyways.
Just don't be naive and believe women are angels. And also don't be pessimistic and believe women are devils. Just be. Just mind your business and always make sure you get what you set out to get from a girl. The rest is beyond your control and no amount of worrying will change it.

59 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emmynator:

true,, when women choose they pull their own weight financially most of the times...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
To my redpill brothers,
what do women mean that by this "women don't give men money, rather men give women money".

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
As a Redpiller, If you have never believed in the Happy-ever-after blue pill illusion, fell in love wholeheartedly and gotten burnt, you will never know what makes the bluepillers you are trying to emancipate tick and what makes them do what they do, thus: the extent to which you can help them becomes very limited and less effective.

To understand the horrors of war.
The wartime narration of a battle hardened war veteran is hundred times more valuable the theories of the peace time war college Professor.

Some experiences are better felt than theorised.

Still on bitter truths weekend vibes.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nigeria is hard. If you are underemployed, focus on gainfully employed women; if you are jobless, focus on employed women.

Don't join your hustle with another desperado. Be intentional, seek women who can improve your situation, and throw broke women into the forest: they are bunch of trouble because they have nothing to lose.

Hangout at poolside of cozy Hotels, find your way into nice Sports and Recreational clubs in the City Centre. Check them out on LinkedIn and Clubhouses. Forget bank staff they are underpaid but live above their means.

Go with package and programme, not fake life ooo! If you enter without game or packaging, she may turn you into a simp.

Be unapologetic with your intentions and chest your standards. Nigeria is hard. Don't mind people confusing Alpha Male in USA and Kevin Samuels with the Alpha Male in Nigeria.

In all, don't lose yourself. Remain honourable and true to your Alphaness.

Tomorrow is Monday. Go brother...confront and conquer! copied

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
I'm thinking of investing in a skill learning program, for men only of course. We help in raising kings little by little from there.
What do you guys feel about this idea?
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
luminouz:
Yesterday I tested my pussy resolve capacity.

Had a banny sleep over and boy did she disturb....but I told her to chill out that I had a deadline to meet at work. From 7pm last night till 7am this morning, I was approached by a naked woman 6 different times.

And I passed. Kept my will in check despite my nodding diick.

N.B: She just told me right now no man was ever strong enough to resist her advances for a whole night.
I do the pussy resolve test from time to time. Lately,I have been passing in flying rainbow colours cheesy

Welcome to the club.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Well done guys. I've been a beneficiary (as well as an addict) of these pills of liberation for a very long time. Thank you so much guys

Henceforth, I'll also return the favour by dropping some pills for men strong enough to swallow them

Watch out guys, and good job

#Redpill_forever

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
The weekend is already spent but if you find free time, I recommend a movie I think we should see.

I saw this movie upon recommendation too.

Vicky Christina Barcelona
At least one lesson could be picked from it.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
iamphenomenal:
Well done guys. I've been a beneficiary (as well as an addict) of these pills of liberation for a very long time. Thank you so much guys

Henceforth, I'll also return the favour by dropping some pills for men strong enough to swallow them

Watch out guys, and good job

#Redpill_forever
shocked grin
Ride on

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I'm thinking of investing in a skill learning program, for men only of course.
We help in raising kings little by little from there.

What do you guys feel about this idea?

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
CaveAdullam kindly share the link to the group we made for the skill acquisition.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 12:09am On Jan 24, 2022
Martinez39s:
I am about to drop the part 2 in a few minutes.

Calibrator, Ubunja, Skepticus and others, what are your takes? Let's discuss.

Edit: below is the link to the second part
https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/1144#109614859

Kobams, hope will read my answers to your inquiry.

You already covered all that I would say, in simpler, decent language. I won't go further, not to diminish the small "hope" that a lot of men still have in women, as I can tell that a lot of Nigerian guys still want to "love" women, even when most of the women can't do same in return, as women are not naturally wired to love men unconditionally.

COOL10, I hope you are good.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 12:55am On Jan 24, 2022
Skepticus:

You already covered all that I would say, in simpler, decent language. I won't go further, not to diminish the small "hope" that a lot of men still have in women, as I can tell that a lot of Nigerian guys still want to "love" women, even when most of the women can't do same in return, as women are not naturally wired to love men unconditionally.

COOL10, I hope you are good.

I'm doing great bro. Been on ghost mode for some time now. The shadows can be quite comforting. They give me a bigger picture of things.

Thanks for checking up, man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 24, 2022
Calibrator:
As a Redpiller, If you have never believed in the Happy-ever-after blue pill illusion, fell in love wholeheartedly and gotten burnt, you will never know what makes the bluepillers you are trying to emancipate tick and what makes them do what they do, thus: the extent to which you can help them becomes very limited and less effective.

To understand the horrors of war.
The wartime narration of a battle hardened war veteran is hundred times more valuable the theories of the peace time war college Professor.

Some experiences are better felt than theorised.

Still on bitter truths weekend vibes.
How many times will we say that this is nonsense?
Stop propagating this sick mentality.
No one needs to get burnt before internalising the red pill.
If you want ty be blue pilled, then by all means do. But stop trying to deceive yourself that everyone has to get burnt like you before assimilating the red pill.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by iamphenomenal(m): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2022
"I am woman, you owe me"

#TRP

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dontai(m): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2022
ubunja:
of course Not All Women Are Like That (nawalt) there'll always be women who don't cheat, people are not the same. But because people who don't cheat don't have a label on their forehead saying so, you play it safe by assuming All Women Are Like That (awalt). And protecting your heart for any eventuality. If a woman turns out to be loyal after a lifetime then good,, but still, if she had cheated you would have been ready anyways.
Just don't be naive and believe women are angels. And also don't be pessimistic and believe women are devils. Just be. Just mind your business and always make sure you get what you set out to get from a girl. The rest is beyond your control and no amount of worrying will change it.
you are right boss. A (illiterate) truck driver who always helps me with materials from one place to the other. Told me a story on one of our journey of how a beautiful 'loyal' wife always let him fucck her from the back (doggy), but won't let him lie on top her (missionary) because she has make a vow that "kosi okunrin kankan to maa gun Ori oun" (no man will ever lay on her chest except her husband). I think they are of little brain that they believe doing wrong things in a certain way don't make it wrong, or they are just outrightly delusional? (Knowing what is right from wrong, but still went ahead and do the wrong thing, for the fact that they believe they won't be caught). What an asinine loyalty!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:44am On Jan 24, 2022
Tips for Kings

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CrystalTiger(m): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Women are truly "WONDERFUL" abeg..As a man you must be very careful with women..If you ever need to overdose on any shit, make sure its the redpill..

Look at this Mercy Aigbe (nollywood actress), her new man was always in the picture grin grin..

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2022
CrystalTiger:
Women are truly "WONDERFUL" abeg..As a man you must be very careful with women..If you ever need to overdose on any shit, make sure its the redpill..

Look at this Mercy Aigbe (nollywood actress), her new man was always in the picture grin grin..
Relationship, dating is a woman game, u can't beat them at it. Just guard ur heart nd don't give a Bleep abt dem if you wish to play d game with dem..

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hebenz(m): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2022
Hope you understand

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rillycool(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.