Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:56 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2938893 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

AS MUCH AS WE'RE ALL HERE TO EDUCATE AND BE EDUCATED I MUST STATE ONCE AGAIN LIKE I ALWAYS DO, THAT WETHER ANYONE IS HERE TO LEARN GAME OR TO DROWN IN MISERY AFTER A BREAKUP, OR TO LEARN HOW TO COPE WITH A TROUBLING MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP, I'M NOT THE ONE TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR SEXUAL LIVES AS THAT IS NEVER MY BUSINESS. BUT PROMISCUOUS MEN WHO CANNOT CURTAIL THEIR URGES (AND FEELINGS) ARE A MENACE AND I DESPISE THEM VERY MUCH BECAUSE THEY'RE EASY TO BE LED ASTRAY WITH SEX AND CHEAP THINGS.

I DEDUCE THAT AT LEAST 60 PERCENT OF CONTRIBUTORS HERE AND READERS AS WELL ARE EITHER UNDER 30, STILL STUDYING, OR YET TO FIND THEIR FEET, SO I MOSTLY MIRROR MY POSTS TO SUIT THEM. SO MY YOUNG FRIENDS, A MAN CAN BE PROMISCUOUS ALL HIS WANTS, AS THE BETA BUCS WHILE AN ALPHA FUCS, BUT A POOR ALPHA WILL SURELY HATE HIMSELF IN THE FUTURE WHEN HE'S INCAPABLE OF CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING SUBSTANTIAL TO SOCIETY EXCEPT A PENĮS. WHILE YOU'RE IN SCHOOL OR DOING YOUR HUSTLE, YEAH, LIVE THE LIFE, BUT NEVER LET WXMEN OR ROMANCE AND SEX MAKE YOU LOSE CONCENTRATION. IF YOU FAIL TO GET THE WHEEL ROLLING FOR YOURSELF TODAY, NO MATTER HOW SMALL, TRUST ME, IT GETS DIFFICULT THE OLDER YOU GROW.
CHASE GĮRLS IF YOU WANT, MASTER THE GAME AND DO ALL YOU WANT BUT DO NOT PRIORITIZE SEX AND ROMANCE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BED EVERYBODY IN THE COMMUNITY TO BE A REDPILLER AND A LOW BODY COUNT IS OKAY. MANY MEN FACE TROUBLES IN THEIR LIVES, CAUSED BY SEX. YOU CAN ACTUALLY AVOID A LOT BY NOT BASING YOUR WHOLE LIFE ON SEX. YOU CANNOT TELL ME THAT VIRGINUS MARTINEZ39S ISN'T REDPILL ENOUGH BECAUSE HE HAS NEVER HAD SEX.

JUST LIKE YOU'D DO WITH YOUR INVESTMENTS AND BUSINESSES, ALWAYS DO A RESEARCH AND PICK THE THINGS THAT WILL BEST SUIT YOU FROM THE REDPILL. BECAUSE AS Y'ALL REALIZE EVERYDAY, THERE ARE A LOT OF FLAWS IN WHAT'S FLOATING AROUND HERE, AND WHAT WORKS FOR CLOWNWAY MAY FAIL YOU.
Nice

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lol grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

AS MUCH AS WE'RE ALL HERE TO EDUCATE AND BE EDUCATED I MUST STATE ONCE AGAIN LIKE I ALWAYS DO, THAT WETHER ANYONE IS HERE TO LEARN GAME OR TO DROWN IN MISERY AFTER A BREAKUP, OR TO LEARN HOW TO COPE WITH A TROUBLING MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP, I'M NOT THE ONE TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR SEXUAL LIVES AS THAT IS NEVER MY BUSINESS. BUT PROMISCUOUS MEN WHO CANNOT CURTAIL THEIR URGES (AND FEELINGS) ARE A MENACE AND I DESPISE THEM VERY MUCH BECAUSE THEY'RE EASY TO BE LED ASTRAY WITH SEX AND CHEAP THINGS.

I DEDUCE THAT AT LEAST 60 PERCENT OF CONTRIBUTORS HERE AND READERS AS WELL ARE EITHER UNDER 30, STILL STUDYING, OR YET TO FIND THEIR FEET, SO I MOSTLY MIRROR MY POSTS TO SUIT THEM. SO MY YOUNG FRIENDS, A MAN CAN BE PROMISCUOUS ALL HIS WANTS, AS THE BETA BUCS WHILE AN ALPHA FUCS, BUT A POOR ALPHA WILL SURELY HATE HIMSELF IN THE FUTURE WHEN HE'S INCAPABLE OF CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING SUBSTANTIAL TO SOCIETY EXCEPT A PENĮS. WHILE YOU'RE IN SCHOOL OR DOING YOUR HUSTLE, YEAH, LIVE THE LIFE, BUT NEVER LET WXMEN OR ROMANCE AND SEX MAKE YOU LOSE CONCENTRATION. IF YOU FAIL TO GET THE WHEEL ROLLING FOR YOURSELF TODAY, NO MATTER HOW SMALL, TRUST ME, IT GETS DIFFICULT THE OLDER YOU GROW.
CHASE GĮRLS IF YOU WANT, MASTER THE GAME AND DO ALL YOU WANT BUT DO NOT PRIORITIZE SEX AND ROMANCE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BED EVERYBODY IN THE COMMUNITY TO BE A REDPILLER AND A LOW BODY COUNT IS OKAY. MANY MEN FACE TROUBLES IN THEIR LIVES, CAUSED BY SEX. YOU CAN ACTUALLY AVOID A LOT BY NOT BASING YOUR WHOLE LIFE ON SEX. YOU CANNOT TELL ME THAT VIRGINUS MARTINEZ39S ISN'T REDPILL ENOUGH BECAUSE HE HAS NEVER HAD SEX.

JUST LIKE YOU'D DO WITH YOUR INVESTMENTS AND BUSINESSES, ALWAYS DO A RESEARCH AND PICK THE THINGS THAT WILL BEST SUIT YOU FROM THE REDPILL. BECAUSE AS Y'ALL REALIZE EVERYDAY, THERE ARE A LOT OF FLAWS IN WHAT'S FLOATING AROUND HERE, AND WHAT WORKS FOR CLOWNWAY MAY FAIL YOU.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
To those looking to get info on how to be an Alpha or a High value man..
Just buy 100# worth of Data,go to YouTube and search "How to be high value by AMS"..it's just about a 10 min video but listen to what he has to say will change your mindset about who an Alpha truely is
AMS means Alpha male strategies...He gives Pure Redpill advice..
You won't regret watching that video

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sapy442:

I will disagree on some these points here..
First of all, not all ugly guys are beta, most of the successful pimps out there are not even handsome by the standards.
And secondly I have seen many alpha Fvck get money, in Nigeria here the money bags are not the work hard till you make it kinda people. They're dope dealers, internet fraudster etc. Some of these guys were alpha Fvcks during their teenage and younger years..
Cos I know this dude who is like 6ft4, handsome mostly broke but had bìtches all year everyday. His house is a mess so he goes to his girls place to bang them out... suddenly nigga is on Money by some crook means, his riding on good car now and you could tell he's got money on him, is this nigga still alpha Fvcks or beta buck??
Now am confused and am asking this question..if an alpha Fvck lands on Money by hook or crook, does that erase his alphaness and instantly turn him to beta??
alpha, beta.

Alpha is having pussy thrown at you. Beta is having to rely on money to get pussy rationed to you.

Because generally ugly guys don't get pussy thrown at them, ugly guys are considered Beta. Cause at the end its about looks and sex appeal.

Money has nothing to do with alphaness so the lack of it or the accumulation of it doesn't change anything. A broke alpha will be a rich alpha,, just as a broke Beta will be a rich Beta if he comes upon money. An Alpha and a Beta stimulate different areas in a woman. An Alpha makes the pussy wet, regardless of his economic situation. A Beta makes a woman feel secure regardless of his looks.

Yes, Pïmpš are not handsome by any stretch. But here the game gets complex. It becomes psychological. That's why in the world of prostitutes and Pïmpš there's no Alpha Beta/masculine feminine. There's Prostitutes and Pïmpš on one side and the "square world" on the other. The reason the game changes is that Pïmpš DON'T FUCC prostitutes, it's the customers who do and it's prostitutes who make the money,, and then hand ALL OF THE MONEY to the Pïmp who turns around and uses it to take care of the prostitutes. Looking at this dynamic with a red pill lens, the prostitute is the Beta Bucks who uses her money to win the dick of the Pïmp, she can't use her pussy with the Pïmp cause her pussy is for every man so has no value. The only thing of value a prostitute has is her MONEY. When prostitutes choose a Pïmp they entice him with MONEY,, where other women entice with PUSSY. If you've watched a lot of prostitute films you'll see them walk up to a guy and give him money, over many days sometimes, and then start calling him Daddy. Making him a Pïmp. If the guy is clueless, the prostitute will teach him the game. And keep giving him all of their money. Prostitutes choose men who LOVE MONEY using the man's love for money as the hook and knowing fully well the man loves the money they bring more than the prostitutes who bring the money. Which is opposite normal male/female relationships where a woman uses sex and choose men who love sex using the man's love for sex as the hook and knowing fully well the man loves the sex more than the woman herself. You can appreciate how the complex dynamics end up being more about psychology than mere looks on the part of the man. Still Even though a lot pïmps are ugly, the prostitutes themselves think pïmps are hot. And pïmps generally outshine prostitutes in the dress department. Women in general are fascinated by pïmps.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
heartofcity12:
I think he’s confused and mixing things up, he could ask himself why none of them marries him.
Sure, a woman could choose him while he’s broke and give him the best sex but she’ll go for a financial stable man when she’s ready to settle(considering she has options/such suitors), that’s where hypergamy kicks in. Yes, broke men marry broke women all day because these women have no better options.
Ponder on this fellas..
why would a guy chase marriage though?

If there's one things I've learnt about Nigerian guys is that they're desperate for marriage. Sometimes even more desperate than the women themselves. I think that's why all the effort to be the Beta Bucks and not care for the sex part. Yall want marriage dont you? Lolz.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
ubunja:
why would a guy chase marriage though?

If there's one things I've learnt about Nigerian guys is that they're desperate for marriage. Sometimes even more desperate than the women themselves. I think that's why all the effort to be the Beta Bucks and not care for the sex part. Yall want marriage dont you? Lolz.

Calm down.
Do you agree with his statement?
Oh well no one is desperate for marriage here, dude certainly seems like the type that embrace marriage since he feels his women love him so much unconditionally hence my statement regarding marriage, you could certainly see where I mentioned the sex part in his favor too but you ignored it, oh well I’m not part of y’all’s argument.. All I was trying to say is that such women wouldn’t be in the same wavelength with him when it gets to long term relationship or marriage especially when they have other options, Martinez already broke this down. Not only Nigerian men marry, marriage is universal brother and I’m sure not desperate for it. You’re funny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
ubunja:
alpha, beta.

Alpha is having pussy thrown at you. Beta is having to rely on money to get pussy rationed to you.

Because generally ugly guys don't get pussy thrown at them, ugly guys are considered Beta. Cause at the end its about looks and sex appeal.

Money has nothing to do with alphaness so the lack of it or the accumulation of it doesn't change anything. A broke alpha will be a rich alpha,, just as a broke Beta will be a rich Beta if he comes upon money. An Alpha and a Beta stimulate different areas in a woman. An Alpha makes the pussy wet, regardless of his economic situation. A Beta makes a woman feel secure regardless of his looks.

Yes, Pïmpš are not handsome by any stretch. But here the game gets complex. It becomes psychological. That's why in the world of prostitutes and Pïmpš there's no Alpha Beta/masculine feminine. There's Prostitutes and Pïmpš on one side and the "square world" on the other. The reason the game changes is that Pïmpš DON'T FUCC prostitutes, it's the customers who do and it's prostitutes who make the money,, and then hand ALL OF THE MONEY to the Pïmp who turns around and uses it to take care of the prostitutes. Looking at this dynamic with a red pill lens, the prostitute is the Beta Bucks who uses her money to win the dick of the Pïmp, she can't use her pussy with the Pïmp cause her pussy is for every man so has no value. The only thing of value a prostitute has is her MONEY. When prostitutes choose a Pïmp they entice him with MONEY,, where other women entice with PUSSY. If you've watched a lot of prostitute films you'll see them walk up to a guy and give him money, over many days sometimes, and then start calling him Daddy. Making him a Pïmp. If the guy is clueless, the prostitute will teach him the game. And keep giving him all of their money. Prostitutes choose men who LOVE MONEY using the man's love for money as the hook and knowing fully well the man loves the money they bring more than the prostitutes who bring the money. Which is opposite normal male/female relationships where a woman uses sex and choose men who love sex using the man's love for sex as the hook and knowing fully well the man loves the sex more than the woman herself. You can appreciate how the complex dynamics end up being more about psychology than mere looks on the part of the man. Still Even though a lot pïmps are ugly, the prostitutes themselves think pïmps are hot. And pïmps generally outshine prostitutes in the dress department. Women in general are fascinated by pïmps.
Correct!

The Deuce series exemplifies all what you've just said. People should try and see it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
heartofcity12:

Calm down.
Do you agree with his statement?
Oh well no one is desperate for marriage here, dude certainly seems like the type that embrace marriage since he feels his women love him so much unconditionally hence my statement regarding marriage, you could certainly see where I mentioned the sex part in his favor too but you ignored it, oh well I’m not part of y’all’s argument.. All I was trying to say is that such women wouldn’t be in the same wavelength with him when it gets to long term relationship or marriage especially when they have other options, Martinez already broke this down. Not only Nigerian men marry, marriage is universal brother and I’m sure not desperate for it. You’re funny.
you were the one who said he needs to assess why no woman will marry him. And I'm asking, Why would a man chase marriage.

Are we not the same people saying marriage in the West has become too dangerous? Yet here you are not happy that a dude is finally using women for sex without giving Marriage in exchange.
Is marriage a good thing in the West? No.
So why not celebrate a brother getting what he wants from women without the slavery of western marriage? Isn't the guy living the redpill life we talk about daily here??

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
ubunja:
you were the one who said he needs to assess why no woman will marry him. And I'm asking, Why would a man chase marriage.

Are we not the same people saying marriage in the West has become too dangerous? Yet here you are not happy that a dude is finally using women for sex without giving Marriage in exchange.
Is marriage a good thing in the West? No.
So why not celebrate a brother getting what he wants from women without the slavery of western marriage? Isn't the guy living the redpill life we talk about daily here??

Don’t get it twisted ubunja.. All that dude said is not redpill-like. He goes against what redpill says when he said ‘women love men unconditionally’ which you’re certainly aware of, I mentioned marriage because I know he’s bluepill, the women who love him unconditionally could as well marry him unconditionally if that’s truly the case. It’s a known fact that female nature is ruthless to men and we’ve accepted it. Women can have genuine desire(lust) in men but they can not love men unconditionally. There is even no need for argument here, see where I’m coming from.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Looky: 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Calibrator:
Nairaland Redpillers in 2020: A man should always put himself first at all times where inter-gender sexual dynamics are concerned.

Nairaland Redpillers in 2021: A man's life should not revolve around the opposite sex.

Nairaland Redpillers in 2022: A Redpilled Alpha fvcks not for his own pleasure but to pleasure the female gender and the true value of a Redpilled Alpha is determined by the number of sex he gets from the opposite sex because all roads lead to sex.

I am seriously learning and unlearning a lot from this community these past few weeks.
Eagerly awaiting the next doses.
I thought I'm the only one that has been noticing the shifts in nairaland redpillers sermons.Hmmmmm the thread was created to talk about female nature and decipher it but suddenly some Alpha maniac entered and started preaching six packs,seven packs and ten packs derailing our sweet thread.From topics that are based strictly on female nature, attracting the opposite sex and handling relationship with the opposite sex we have moved into money over bitches and all other alpha braggado shits.Damn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
machote:

Correct!

The Deuce series exemplifies all what you've just said. People should try and see it.
I'll have to look for it, but first I'll check on IMDb.

I always love that part when a prostitute asks a guy to be her pïmp. Like this 4min scene from the legendary 1973 pïmp film The Mack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_pzJ5czF_c

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Looky:
I thought I'm the only one that has been noticing the shifts in nairaland redpillers sermons.Hmmmmm the thread was created to talk about female nature and decipher it but suddenly some Alpha maniac entered and started preaching six packs,seven packs and ten packs derailing our sweet thread.From topics that are based strictly on female nature, attracting the opposite sex and handling relationship with the opposite sex we have moved into money over bitches and all other alpha braggado shits.Damn
Getting fit is hard work but it pays. Most guys just end up hating this gym thing cause it's easier to get money than to get muscles. I've seen guys try it once or twice and give up cause of the pain and the slow rate of development. But hey, if it was easy to be an alpha everyone would be an alpha.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by machote: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
ubunja:
I'll have to look for it, but first I'll check on IMDb.

I always love that part when a prostitute asks a guy to be her pïmp. Like this 4min scene from the legendary 1973 pïmp film The Mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_pzJ5czF_c
Yes. Try and find it...Learnt a lot myself from the series. Once people watch it, the idea of cold approaching will be obsolete to them and they'll go harder on the "CHOSEN" method, because these prostitutes know the "exact type" of pimps they want. The series will also help a lot of guys to understand the pïmp game better. Lord of Mercy!!, those pimps are on another level entirely. They are like fvcking gods when it comes to women. Players don't come close.

PS: That's a dope and fascinating scene you just posted from the mark movie. I might have to look for the movie too.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
heartofcity12:

Don’t get it twisted ubunja.. All that dude said is not redpill-like. He goes against what redpill says when he said ‘women love men unconditionally’ which you’re certainly aware of, I mentioned marriage because I know he’s bluepill, the women who love him unconditionally could as well marry him unconditionally if that’s truly the case. It’s a known fact that female nature is ruthless to men and we’ve accepted it. Women can have genuine desire(lust) in men but they can not love men unconditionally. There is even no need for argument here, see where I’m coming from.
I'm more concerned with why or how women loved him unconditionally without offering anything. Cause that's alpha right there. He's getting all of the pussy without none of the conditions. Do you follow him or do you have more info on him. I want to see something.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
ubunja:
I'm more concerned with why or how women loved him unconditionally without offering anything. Cause that's alpha right there. He's getting all of the pussy without none of the conditions. Do you follow him or do you have more info on him. I want to see something.

Okay. I don’t follow him, just a random post.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
He has a point.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nice response. These hoz tho..

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
heartofcity12:
Nice response. These hoz tho..

This doesn't make sense. A woman is out there to get the best for herself. Men should stop trying to correct women on social media and instead, go for the best.

Women are always thinking about survival. Men should always think about value (virgins or close).

Women can never be corrected. They will always do what benefits them... Men should do the same

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lightway:

This doesn't make sense. A woman is out there to get the best for herself. Men should stop trying to correct women on social media and instead, go for the best.

Women are always thinking about survival. Men should always think about value (virgins or close).

Women can never be corrected. They will always do what benefits them... Men should do the same

But she was trying to correct men by telling them what to do, did you see that? She only got served from her own dish. Man’s response shouldn’t bug you.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
heartofcity12:

But she was trying to correct men by telling them what to do, did you see that? She only got served from her own dish.

Women are selfish. As a man, be selfish as well... Like they said

Be selfish with your M.E.A.T (Money, Energy, Attention, Time).

Women will never change. No matter how many times they get served on social media.. just look at girls going half naked on Tiktok... They will still demand from men and marry for financial reasons. She might have blocked that guy already without finishing the message

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Exactly lol

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lightway:

Women are selfish. As a man, be selfish as well... Like they said

Be selfish with your M.E.A.T (Money, Energy, Attention, Time).

Women will never change. No matter how many times they get served on social media.. just look at girls going half naked on Tiktok... They will still demand from men and marry for financial reasons. She might have blocked that guy already without finishing the message

Sure they might not change but I can’t blame these men for putting this kind of women in their places. That’s why it’s social media, there will always be conflicting opinions on posts made public. Don’t take it personal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Redpill

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
machote:

Yes. Try and find it...Learnt a lot myself from the series. Once people watch it, the idea of cold approaching will be obsolete to them and they'll go harder on the "CHOSEN" method, because these prostitutes know the "exact type" of pimps they want. The series will also help a lot of guys to understand the pïmp game better. Lord of Mercy!!, those pimps are on another level entirely. They are like fvcking gods when it comes to women. Players don't come close.

PS: That's a dope and fascinating scene you just posted from the mark movie. I might have to look for the movie too.
the pïmp/prostitute dynamic is like the redpill on fast-forward. No wonder a lot of redpill coaches are talking more and more about the Game. And yes Players don't have anything on the Mackerel aka the Pïmp. That figure is a god over women.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Always work hard to improve yourself. #trp

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
heartofcity12:

Sure they might not change but I can’t blame these men for putting this kind of women in their places. That’s why it’s social media, there will always be conflicting opinions on posts made public. Don’t take it personal.

Nah, its cool...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
Practice this sometimes. #trp

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
heartofcity12:
Practice this sometimes. #trp
Combine this with constant exercise and intermittent fasting and live life on god mode...

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ronnnie:

Combine this with constant exercise and intermittent fasting and live life on god mode...

Awesome pal smiley

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Peaceyw:
I just had one of the weirdest encounters of my life. There is this location where people go to at night to chill and relax. My course mate and I were walking when this girl called me. I looked back and I figured out that i didn't know her so i said to my course mate that someone is calling him but he replied that he didn't know her also, so we kept walking. This girl didn't give up and came to meet us and asked me where are we going, my course mate told her that it was none of her business. Then she asked me directly that do I like beautiful women. I thought maybe it was a prank and kept walking. She stopped me again and said she wants both of us to be chilling out together. It was at that moment I got the creeps. I didn't even know this girl from anywhere and she is here asking me out. Total reversal. If she had approached me during the day, I might not have ignored her but it was late at night, who knows what is really going on inside her mind.
I really don't know how I should feel now, maybe somewhat happy for the ego boost or angry for been treated like that.
There is nothing wrong in doing what you think keeps you safe. If you didn't feel safe, it was okay to avoid her.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TRADELYN: 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ronnnie:

Please explain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.