Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,891 members, 7,933,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:26 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (1891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2938827 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by everythings: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
God forgive me, I want to simp small, I want to buy this girl dinner to lure her to my house tomorrow.. I lose if she no come �

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
https://youtube.com/watch?v=UQlgIPunBHs&feature=shares

This guy right here is an example of what it means to be yourself, And being confident and charismatic no matter what watch the interview listen to how he speaks and what he has understood about life , This dude here is an example of authenticity to the Core and he doesn’t give a damn

before I forget “SNIPER OUT ON ALL DIGITAL PLATFORMS”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
Skepticus:

Chief, you underestimate the stupidity of thirsty, deeply unplugged SIMPletons, especially, when they are aggregated in groups.

If I were woman with a moderate to super level of sexual attraction I'll be on Onlyfans trying to get some of that simp money too. A lot of men would forever be miserable. Be glad you are not one of them.

Hmmmmmm

Na wa oooooo

We really need to train our upcoming children especially boys not to be effeminate of feminine because it will be a disaster to the society.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by everythings: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
everythings:
God forgive me, I want to simp small, I want to buy this girl dinner to lure her to my house tomorrow.. I lose if she no come �

Update... I dodged it and she still dey come tomorrow �

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adekunlegold9ja: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Good evening everyone.

I once posted here that I was jobless. Fortunately for me, I have gotten a new job.
But it's in Lagos .
But the cost of transportation this days is so really frustrating.
I move for abule egba side to marina daily. I haven't been paid yet. I have borrowed too much already from friends and family and also loan apps.

Sometimes I trek long distance when I close to ensure I manage my money.

But now money don finish I need help. Abeg.

Please can anyone assist me with any amount to support me please

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Johnchrix(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
everythings:

kongi na bastard!

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kenneth10110:
Can someone explain what akin alabi is saying here he looks like a SIMPle man to me. who can enlighten ?.

A mother that has her own finances in order, will not be shooking eyes in her son's finances.

She won't have entitlement mentality towards your own money, when she's busy making hers.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Karlifate: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Haydens:
Remember, a girl that loves you can still cheat on you to solve a monetary issues for you.

All women are the same, they'll cut your throat while they're loving you.
Stay sharp!

— James Hardley Chase

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
pansophist:

2. Did she settle for you? Whether we like it or not, monogamy is how low quality men can privatise a woman's body and secure sexual exclusivity.

If you're not her first choice or best option, then sex will be manual not automatic, it would be like a chore not something she desire.

She needs to see that women out there wants you, and that your loyalty to her is a choice, not due to lack of options. That's the point of polygamy, it destroys sexual monopoly or one woman using sex as a weapon.

Women love sex, and if they are not giving to you from coast to coast, then you're simply not their first choice. It's sad to know, but the truth will set you free. Next time, marry woman that chooses you, that desires you, and can't wait to finish work and fork you to death.

You don't convince or logically argue your way into a woman's heart, telling her how you'll love and treat her like no other, that's Hollywood nonsense. It works if she already chooses you.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kipaji: 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
*sigh*

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 12:08am On Jan 19, 2023
Oneitis is when you are obsessed over one woman and you become her beta orbital
Which make you put her on pedestal
By doing this she has every right to cheat on you

#pimpmentality

#anti_simp

#masculineframe

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 19, 2023
Can ubunja ever recreate a miseducation as profound, deep and as relatable as "Chosen?

Google has kind of indexed ubunja name

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2023
Young men in Greece have actually publicly protested the arrest of Andrew Tate a few days ago. interesting.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1hXIcHNrjU

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2023
Zarzah:

Easy with Your words Brother.

No one came to the world with Wisdom, we all learnt along the way, give him time.

I understand u but from how he sounds he def knows what's up, he's read the articles here, he's seen doings of females in the world as regards what he posted yet to yarn okoto sweet am

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2023
TMTR:
One thing I love about the female nature is that you must learn one way or the other, either you learn through the easy way or the hard way, it's up to you to decide the way you want to learn but the Koko of the matter be say last last you must to learn by fire by force cheesy

I am happy and glad that I am one of the previliged few to learn through the easy way that is , I didn't have to get burned before I did kiss
This is because your brother or one of your relatives male have had seen shege in the hand of girls which you witness and made you understand girls nature.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by okrikaboi: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2023
cool All this sad boys coming to rant about the lack of excitement in their lives. Go and work on yourself and develop personality.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2023
In most relationships, the power dynamic is governed by dependency; whichever party needs the other less is the party that wields power.

If you need them more than they need you, they wield power over you. If they need you more than you need them, you wield power over them. If you both need each other intensely, or you both have little or no need for each other, your power levels are equal.

The power dynamic being governed by dependency is true of almost all types of relationships; business, romantic, even friendship. Do what you can to minimize the degree to which you are dependent on others, and maximize the degree to which they are dependent on you.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2023
She's not special, you only think so because she's your only option

Build more options.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2023
Given a choice between helping a man or a woman - always choose to help a man. You have better odds that he will reciprocate if you need his help. Women in general tend to be thankless creatures.

Trustworthy friends are rare. Women are common. Never prioritize a woman over a trustworthy friend. A trustworthy friend will be there to help you, should you become powerless.

If you become powerless, women will leave you to die.

If you lose a woman, you can find a new one. If you lose a trustworthy friend, you will never be able to replace them.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2023
A single man is a lucky man because he has unlimited freedom

If a single man feels unlucky it's because he isn't putting his freedom to good use!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 19, 2023
ubunja:
Young men in Greece have actually publicly protested the arrest of Andrew Tate a few days ago. interesting.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1hXIcHNrjU
men are being liberated.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2023
She's constantly testing you for weakness. Always remember this.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AyoII(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
https://www.facebook.com/1587103198245131/posts/pfbid09FkhQWx4xwQ2Kw1uuZt58EWiA44AgHnFTGf6hAGw87EViW5Su3nvTm6BES59zochl/?app=fbl

Loads of lessons here for men..
Especially those that wants to marry as early as their 20s.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Haydens: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Karlifate:

All women are the same, they'll cut your throat while they're loving you.
Stay sharp!

— James Hardley Chase

They cannot and never love.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leocollins(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
In what ever you do , have a Good music playlist, especially when she's coming over for a visit.e get why

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chukshobayo: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
HER FACE COLOUR AND BODY COLOUR DIFFERS

SHE IS A CLOWN

DO NOT TAKE HER KINDS SERIOUS

NEIGHBORHOODS, CHURCH, MALL, CINEMA WHATEVER PLACE YOU SPOT HER TYPE

JUST PUMP AND DUMP

What is making me think she may be st..n.k.g down there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
I watched a video and the guy said that if a girl loves you more than she respect you, that relationship is gone. That a girl is suppose to respect you more than she love you

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
monerozi5590:
I watched a video and the guy said that if a girl loves you more than she respect you, that relationship is gone. That a girl is suppose to respect you more than she love you
I don't understand what u mean by a girl loving you than she respect you
And why would a girl that loves you leave you in the first place does it make sense to you
Do u think critically at all

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wish for More of this grin grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by monerozi5590: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Vicboy1:

I don't understand what u mean by a girl loving you than she respect you
And why would a girl that loves you leave you in the first place does it make sense to you
Do u think critically at all

Please read what you quoted. You didn't read it very well.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luvyaself95(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Karlifate:
Even Google search engine does not care about you. cheesy

Put yourself first.
wahala in portable voice grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicboy1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
monerozi5590:

Please read what you quoted. You didn't read it very well.
Whatever the guy is wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: insperyadyou and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.