Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,344 members, 7,934,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2940141 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Leemaoooo.

That one "shearing" rules -- was he not spitting at a lady on here some weeks ago, abi my eyes are deceiving me??

To think I was even picking points from those rules.

Imagine puff puff (puffing hot air) and telling dough nut(heads) how to be hard like a chin chin.

Omooo.
Let them keep deceiving themselves with fake maturity and decorum here.
They called me unprintable names for several days, even death threats for no just cause. I left them to God.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:06am On Feb 22, 2021
@Dapcity247

Everyone here is continually learning. Based on what you said, there is everyone possibility that the crazy, infantile fishwife cleverly selected certain screenshots to create a context that is not the case; women are experts of false and spurious impression using lies and manipulation. Whatever be the case, learn to stop giving females any unnecessary attention on this platform. Also learn to put your emotions in check, especially your anger. Don't be emotionally invested in discussions.

Whatever be the case, we all have your back. As long as you acknowledge where you have faltered, and you move forward in the right way, no problem. There is no need to move away from here. We move on.

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 22, 2021
waywardpikin:
RULE NUMBER 2

Learn to master your emotions. In this life, people will bait you and gaslight you. They will tell you things you don't want to hear, insult you, ridicule you, with the ultimate intention of triggering you - riling you up. Sometimes, this could even be a set up to get you to overreact.

I am here to tell you that not everyone deserves a response. Not every situation deserves a reaction. When people quote an "f" moniker or get into situations such as the interesting drama I rather enjoyed between dap and mag despite repeated red pill teachings, I find that some of us are still honestly secretly yearning for female attention and would do anything to get it, whether it's by toasting a girl or having a series of arguments with her that stretches over weeks. All the while screaming "I'm a red piller". angry

If you need to drop your opinion and you are arguing with someone crazy, drop your opinion quickly and keep it moving. You cannot win an argument, especially with a woman. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Remember, a "K" in time saves nine.

Keep your emotions in check. Be unreadable. Have a poker face. Don't wear your emotions on your sleeves. It may be difficult for some of you, but try to be a man of few words. Remember, when you are emotional, you are predictable.
That same Sickle Cell you used to shame me, will visit your household.
So you can maintain decorum like this? It will never be well with you.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Magnoliaa(f): 2:11am On Feb 22, 2021
Chii59:

Let them keep deceiving themselves with fake maturity and decorum here.
They called me unprintable names for several days, even death threats for no just cause. I left them to God.

The bolded, babe. The bolded.

Sighs. I'm speechless right now... Their attitudes here choke me.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The bolded, babe. The bolded.

Sighs. I'm speechless right now... The attitudes here choke me.
There's nothing under heaven they didn't do.
They banded together like hyenas.
Even telling me to prepare to die. All because I created a thread wanting a boyfriend. A boyfriend!
I just swallowed it. God saw it.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:15am On Feb 22, 2021
SOZINN:
I'm not gonna fault or judge anybody, you don't owe me no explanation, feel free to do whatever you want with your life. If you preach the red pill and do the exact opposite in real life, go ahead. My concern is the message you are preaching, I need it for my own life, I need it to improve myself. Even some pastors that preach the word of God on the pulpit every Sunday, live contradictory lifestyles but the point is that they have led so many people to Christ. You don't monitor their lives 24/7 so you cannot say for sure they are perfect like their messages but you need those messages to improve yourself, that's why you go there every week.
So please don't stop, continue feeding us the red pill.
As for those of you judging or faulting them, we know you are perfect so let me just put it in a nice way.
Shut the fvck up.
Nobody should run ooo.
Come back here and share more pills, I'm addicted to this stuff now and I can't get enough.
I rarely visit any other thread on Nairaland. cry
The thing is, as a red pill guy, it is important you live what you preach. Why will simps listen to you if at the end of the day you still act like them? What's the point? Not only will simps not take you seriously, you will give the red pill group a bad name and paint us to be pathetic bluffers.

Let's not give any excuses. If you falter, admit it and move on. No one is here to condemn anyone, but you must admit and work on your faults, if any; it's part of maturity and growth. No one is perfect.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 22, 2021
I don't care what you choose to believe, but if you think you can hide behind your phones to troll someone with their medical condition, you're the worst.
Good thing, years ago, I had become used to things like this, the amount of insults I got on my thread would have pushed a weaker person to slash their artery.
Magnoliaa, I left them to God.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 2:24am On Feb 22, 2021
Hahahahahahaha

Okay guys, for a masterclass on how to put someone in her proper place, check out the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6396061//16

That is, in case you were wondering why the "f" monikers jostling for my attention are so butthurt. It's been weeks, y'all should get over it. grin

And always remember, a "K" in time saves nine.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Magnoliaa(f): 2:26am On Feb 22, 2021
Chii59:
I don't care what you choose to believe, but if you think you can hide behind your phones to troll someone with their medical condition, you're the worst.
Good thing, years ago, I had become used to things like this, the amount of insults I got on my thread would have pushed me to slash my artery.
Magnoliaa, I left them to God.

I'm glad you've made peace with it all. **hugs** **hugs**. Truly, thank God for growth and maturity.

Whatever life decide is and throws at them as their portions, so be it.

smiley smiley smiley smiley Soaring, happiness and killing them with glow is bae.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:29am On Feb 22, 2021
Remember in all u do Never quote d f moniker or thirsty simpz

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 22, 2021
Is this part of your "red pill"
You may think the worst of ladies but I'm not the lady who broke your heart.
I'll probably never comment on this thread again. I'll be leaving this forum soon. But let God be the judge.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I'm glad you've made peace with it all. **hugs** **hugs**. Truly, thank God for growth and maturity.

Whatever life decide is and throws at them as their portions, so be it.

smiley smiley smiley smiley Soaring, happiness and killing them with glow is bae.
Thanks sis.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 22, 2021
GrandFinale2021
Ninejaywon
Waywardpikin
Ikillbrokehoes
Collegelove
Etc etc

The reason I hid my genotype is very simple
STIGMA.
And you guys proved me right.
I'm not ashamed of my Sickle Cell
Even though GrandFinale2021 thinks ill be dead before I'm 30. grin
I'll be here, kicking very strongly till I'm at least 95.

I'll ask the Lord for mercy on your behalf. Because you have no clue what kind of life that is.
But I'll advise you, NEVER MOCK A PAIN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

This is my final comment on this thread.
Sweet sis Magnoliaa, please don't quote me on this thread.
I don't want to be tempted to come back here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrandFinale2021(m): 3:01am On Feb 22, 2021
Chii59:
GrandFinale2021
Ninejaywon
Waywardpikin
Ikillbrokehoes
Collegelove
Etc etc

The reason I hid my genotype is very simple
STIGMA.
And you guys proved me right.
I'm not ashamed of my Sickle Cell
Even though GrandFinale2021 thinks ill be dead before I'm 30. grin
I'll be here, kicking very strongly till I'm at least 95.

I'll ask the Lord for mercy on your behalf. Because you have no clue what kind of life that is.
But I'll advise you, NEVER MOCK A PAIN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

This is my final comment on this thread.
Sweet sis Magnoliaa, please don't quote me on this thread.
I don't want to be tempted to come back here.
I never said you'll be dead for 30, I said most sicklers hardly leave beyond 30 so you should rather amend your ways and go back to God and stop insulting people on this forum cos the more you do so the more hate words you receive from them which will in turn sink you into depression.
Learn to always comprehend properly.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrandFinale2021(m): 3:07am On Feb 22, 2021
Chii59:

There's nothing under heaven they didn't do.
They banded together like hyenas.
Even telling me to prepare to die. All because I created a thread wanting a boyfriend. A boyfriend!
I just swallowed it. God saw it.
and when you accused a beautiful and healthy Stella Damasus of being a husband snatcher God didn't see it abi? Na your sister husband she snatch abi?
You this hypocritic fowl don't always include God in your gross stupidity only go to Him and ask Him to give you sense cos you lack it

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrandFinale2021(m): 3:12am On Feb 22, 2021
Chii59:

That same Sickle Cell you used to shame me, will visit your household.
So you can maintain decorum like this? It will never be well with you.
hahahahahahaha e pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Waywardpikin if this girl commit suicide my hand no dey there oh.
Abeg make we avoid this girl matter abeg cos be like she dey look for person wey she wan put for trouble after she go don drink sniper.
Abeg make we ignore am from henceforth.
This low life ugly tailor doesn't worth our time at all

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 22, 2021
GrandFinale2021
I don't want to come back to this thread again. You've had your fun. Judgement is in God's hands, not mine.
This is the 3rd time you're mentioning suicide to me.
But I know what GOD has said concerning me.
Leave me be.

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:01am On Feb 22, 2021
Kings keep the good work. Ignore the intruders. Give them the silent treatment. That's why you're red pill; Master of your emotions.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:10am On Feb 22, 2021
Evolutionlove:
Stoicism is bad. By putting it as a component of masculinity is bad. Men should be allowed to be expressive at their own volition, without fear of castigation and stigma. Men should be allowed to express themselves. And men should cultivate the habit of listening when fellow men complain of their problems or mental health. When a man complains, almost nobody listens because he's expected to bottle it and be a man. No!! Its bad.

What Is bad Is bad. One of the reasons why I'm an anti-natalist. Pure Mental Slavery......

DAY 53, REDPILL 2021

STOICISM AND HOW IT RELATES TO THE INTERSEXUAL DYNAMICS.

STOICISM: the tendency to remain indifferent, unchanged, stable in the presence of paradoxical situations: joy and sadness; light and darkness; might and weakness; and sorrow and gladness etc. A stoic is a person who understands the different waves of life; have studied and analyzed them; and has positioned himself to be well rooted when he encounters any of these waves. Stoics can be likened to the earth: in the presence of light or day, sun or rain it remains undeterred. Stoics, unlike other humans are not subjected to the overall emotional waves coming from the prefrontal cortex and amygdala. Though they have emotions, but don't react to every wear and tear; inveighs as a result of temporal or permanent change; whines about little disturbances. A stoic is a force majeure, an outstanding outlier!

By nature, man is the stronger sex, he's expected to protect women and children because they're weak. Men are labelled as the "disposable sex" because they lose their lives in trying to protect the weaker species. However, if not for this "disposability" or intrinsic sacrificial trait, humans would have become very few, still living in the neolithic cave life. Or outrightly wiped out from the earth surface.

Men---symbol of authority and power, who holds the mantle of leadership are not expected to complain, because an unstable leader, vacillating in all is ways, who is very neurotic cannot lead effectively and endangers the life of his followers. Not that men don't have emotions, but that if men begin to capitalize on their emotions like women and children, they will be kick in the ass, neither feared nor respected by any.

A man exposing his vulnerability is a weak man, a neophyte in the game of power. He will never be pitied because in the corridor of power, making your weakness very conspicuous calls for imminent defeat from your enemies. To win, you look for weakness in others while simultaneously hiding yours or leveraging it.

Do you know why different men from all races are accepting TRP gradually despite it hurts(uncomfortable truths)? I will tell you an aspect of it.

Men thought that they will receive same motherly kind of love from their girlfriends and wives in romantic relationship thinking that all women are the same in demonstrating unconditional love like their mothers. But such thought became distorting when they never experienced a reciprocated unconditional love. Neither their mothers nor sisters informed them about this catastrophe. And this made them always lose out when the intersexual dynamics game always stage a replay.

Men exposed their vulnerabilities, not knowing that women are disgusted by weak men. Men showed care, jeopardized their lives in working hard to please their wives/girlfriends, they searched google and wikihow: "how to make a woman fall in love with me"; " how to please a woman"; "how to receive and give respect to a woman", but yet, all got burnt. They even became members of different relationship groups, attended dating and relationship seminars and yet to no avail and no atom of positivity.

At a particular time, they thought they've caught a glimpse---a solution to their problem: they asked women about women but never knew it was a well prepared indirect suicide mission which can be likened to a king seeking help from terrorists that causes commotion in his kingdom. They never knew that a fish cannot teach a fisherman how to catch fishes. They were deceived by the outward innocence of these older fishes because of their experiences in the ocean. Notwithstanding, they still got burnt!

Then came TRP: The Wise Sage. He unveiled the mysteries of power and women. Analysing the womanly nature, the wise Sage revealed the embedded conundrum present in it. He taught the naive men how to finagle their ways around women, how to meet women at their game, augment their wins with women and mitigate their loses. Although, they became aggravated by such knowledge, but the longer they stayed with the wise sage they became pacified and accepted their fate and reality for what it's. They now have a grounded understanding about women and power and realized that LIFE IS A GAME AND BOTH OLD AND YOUNG ARE ALL PLAYING TO WIN.

This knowledge birthed their stoicism. For each man; he no longer became bothered by pleasures and pains or different humanly behaviour. He appreciates his victories and loses and makes good use of darkness and light effectively. He no longer act hysterically, has mastered his emotions, learnt how to manage his vulnerability. He also learnt how to leverage his weakness and emotions to get his desires granted and how it can both make him productive and profitable. He is now able to calibrate his emotions/neuroticism to different atmosphere to best suit his purpose and enhance productivity.

Him becoming a stoic even outside the intersexual dynamics is not what he was naturally programmed for or endowed with, but since life is a dangerous game, he must first protect himself, make himself happy first, utilize his vulnerabilities and seek help from reputable allies who were taught by that same old wise sage. He now has a thorough understanding of the game: Adapt or die! People no longer exploit him because of his strength and by his ability to utilize his weakness and emotions, he has now garnered both fear and respect and deemed powerful to lead.

Authority:Learn from the Stoics.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by scofield114: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2021
luminouz:

But did you guys have a fight or something? She was d finitely triggered by something...

What really made her behave that way?
we had an argument

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2021
scofield114:
we had an argument

I saw the argument part but it was kinda vague. Surely, couples argue and all that but something seriously made her so angry to decide to use rape accusations to punish you.

She is either done with the relationship or has been coerced into using that method to gain something from you.

All the same, I'm glad you are ok now

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bodyodour: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2021
The big grammar wey I dey see for here. Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrandFinale2021(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2021
Chii59:
GrandFinale2021
I don't want to come back to this thread again. You've had your fun. Judgement is in God's hands, not mine.
This is the 3rd time you're mentioning suicide to me.
But I know what GOD has said concerning me.
Leave me be.
Chioma the beggar and scammer

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2021
scofield114:
i hv now confirmed it that girls are heartless and wicked just 4days ago a girl which we spend morethan 5months together tried to put false rape accusation on me just because we had an argument i spent 2days in police station cell thank god there was no clear evidence against me if not i would hav been in trouble by now. i thank god for the lesson she taught me i will more careful next time in dealing with girls i see them as monsters now
If you like spend a lifetime with them.... If you expose yourself unnecessarily or show weakness, they're gonna f**k you up because AWALT...Never relent swallowing redpill and monitoring their vices so you don't get into this sort of situations again..

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 22, 2021
ichidodo:
You need more redpills[color=#1980BC][b] If you like spend a lifetime with them.... If you expose yourself unnecessarily or show weakness, they're gonna f**k you up because AWALT...Never relent swallowing redpill and monitoring their vices so you don't get into this sort of situations again..
I swear on my blood.
If I ever begged or scammed anyone in this group, then I'll never wake up tomorrow.
But if not GrandFinale2021 you're cursed from the sole of your feet to the hairs on your head.
The heavens above curse you, the womb that bore you curse you and the earth underneath your feet curse you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
and when you told someone I'm a scammer and spoilt my reputation on this forum did I scam you?
If I ever scammed you or had any transaction with you then your useléss curses will work but if I had no dealing with you nor swindled you the you will surely die before 30.
Get ready for your obituary to be posted on this forum in less than 3 years.
You're afraid.
Ever since I created this account, I can't remember having any dealings with you before you started attacking my person.
I'll die, I know. I won't live forever.
I'll only die when God says my time's up.
But you... You're accursed.
And since you've wished me death over and over again, that death you wished for me will start from your household.
On this very platform, you'll beg me for forgiveness.

On God, I'll never reply to anyone of your mentions henceforth.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2021
Chii59:

You're afraid.
Ever since I created this account, I can't remember having any dealings with you before you started attacking my person.
I'll die, I know. I won't live forever.
I'll only die when God says my time's up.
But you... You're accursed.
And since you've wished me death over and over again, that death you wished for me will start from your household.
On this very platform, you'll beg me for forgiveness.

On God, I'll never reply to anyone of your mentions henceforth.
hahahaha e pain am. The fact still remains that as long as you called me a scammer and spoilt my reputation on this forum Making that lady to stopped patronizing my services, I forgave You though but as I saw that you're still a bitter shameless troll then I have to revisit my curse to you.
As long as I am not a scammer you accused me of neither did I scam you nor had any transaction with you then you will die before your 30th birthday.
But if I ever scammed you or had any transaction with you then let the curse return back to me.
I pity you

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
Chioma the beggar and scammer
What's with you and dragging issues here? undecided

We don't quote f monikers. If you know this thread,you'd know that much.

Take your e-fights somewhere na.

Early on Monday morning,this ain't what I wanna be reading.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: motivationspika(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.