Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,755 members, 7,885,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2866197 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (2236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by babyfaceafrica: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Guys get this book!
the ads are too much

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Skepticus:

Ohhh... Thank you.

It was a typing error. I didn't notice till you brought my attention to it. No wonder some guys got it confused. At least, most folks here know that i meant the opposite of the error in that comment.

It has been corrected.

Alright bro. Appreciate the wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
the ads are too much
Wait for 5 seconds and click on the skip ad button. the book is free for download, i guess thats how they make little cash

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Wait for 5 seconds and click on the skip ad button. the book is free for download, i guess thats how they make little cash

This book was first published in 1913.
Damn, dude predicted the future. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
My only goal in life is to be rich grin pussy mata Dy he own side cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
SOZINN:

This book was first published in 1913.
Damn, dude predicted the future. lipsrsealed
Very good, you are there! if you are reading this pls click on the link in my signature to get the book.
ITS A MUST READ!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThiagoKid(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Gentlemen, the only way to reclaim your masculinity, and to vanguish female 'oppression' forever is to stop paying for pvssy!

-Esther vilar, author of the Manipulated man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by muizbabatunde(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
https://fredohill.com/what-women-want/

This is my own contribution to the ongoing argument between the redpillers. Pls, check it out, you will learn one or two things about what women want in a man

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Redpillers i just finished a book and to be honest, you guys need to get in this thread, we have some deep readings to do www.nairaland.com/6633592/fraud-feminism-redpill-discussion-thread
Get this book!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
It seems ur brain is full of cow dung undecided
hahn:

Jesus was definitely gay

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
aomine:
MEN CHOOSE WOMEN THAT DONT CHOOSE THEM HENCE THE SPENDING WITHOUT EVEN SEEING LAP TALKLESS OF PANT BUT THEY IGNORE THE WOMEN THAT CHOOSE THEM SAME WAY WOMEN IGNORE THE MEN THAT CHOOSE THEM AND WANT TO COMMIT BUT IGNORE THESE MEN AND GO FOR HIGH VALUE MEN WHO Bleep THEM WITHOUT COMMITING THEN THEY LAMENT ALL MEN ARE SCUM SAME WAY MEN LAMENT ALL GIRLS ARE GOLDIGGERS WHEREAS YOU SIMPLY REFUSED TO BE THE CHOSEN INSTEAD BEING THE CHOOSER ,THY LORD IZZZ Y'ALL STRENTH
BROOOO THIS IS DEEP

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kantebets(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:
This truth will shock us all.

Have you watched that video where that Lagos woman was trying to discipline her innocent son with a cane?.What was her sons offence?.If you check its one small thing.
The motive behind her flogging will shock every man.

She just want to feel like a feminist.

She want to dominate a man.She wants to ruin his life with her wickedness.

She wants to instill the fear of a woman in her son.

She wants her son to see the f gender has the dominant gender.

Rubish

Most Nigerian Moms do this too.They will carry the discipline of their male children on their heads for selfish reasons.

If the father his not smart thats the end of the road for him.She will eventually transform all his sons into her sons and her husband will become a second class citizen in His own house in the future.

She is on a mission is to transform her son into SIMP,her toy boy and an object of manipulation for every lady in the world.

Ladies love to control every man around them,Nigerian mothers have mastered this act by transforming their male kids with their cane into their toy.

No woman should ever beat/flog any man/boy.Thats a taboo.

Is She in sane?

Guys no be abomination be this?.

These women have an agenda.

Mothers floging/discipling their son will only relegate their sons to the weakest of all men.Thats the kind of man Nigerian mothers love.Thats the reason why the average man has lost his powers in the society.The average Nigerian MOM is very dominating and will not stop until her sons are as docile as sheep for her use only.

Guys never ever allow your wife or any female to flog your son.No matter what.

The reason why many African are becoming simps is because they where dominated and robed of their manliness by their power thirsty Mums/Women during their childhood days.Their mothers have successfully flogged out the real man in them and replaced their man with a woman.

Have you noticed that most NIGERIAN mothers hate the manliness in their male child?.They hate it so much.Some will go as far as saying their sons
might become armed robbers if they dont kill the man in them.She just want to control men.

The ruggedity and stubbornness of the masculine gender is very essential for his survival in the future.The moment you exorcise that powerful trait from any male child he might became victim of manipulation for every female.

Mothers are scared when their sons are strong and tough during their childhood days.They hate when their sons exhibit any form of stubbornness in their early days and will do anything evil to make that innocent child a simp,because thats the only way she will achieve all her evil ambitions in the life of her sons.

The aim of every mother is to create another woman no matter the gender of her child.

The mission of most Nigerian mothers is to transform their sons into mother worshipers.

Guys dont let these generations of crazy Nigerian mothers destroy your sons.

Take charge of your family.

Ban your wife from flogging/disciplining any of your sons. Thats your job not hers.

They should respect Her,but they shouldn't fear/worship Her.

My Little observation.

My wife your work is to breastfeed my son and give him food to eat.Dem no born you well to do pass that one.

You think say I no know your agenda.

lol
Truth spoken

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
DieRich5:
guy relax jor, not all men are simp same way not all women are useless.

Note: marriage can't change a hoe

I don see woman cheat on her broke husband for another broke man ND get Belle for am

Stop encouraging brokenness here, remember young bloods are reading ur post angry

Me encourage brokenness ?

I can see your level of understanding is low.
Have a Nice day sir.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
@seekertruth1, u just ended up typing a very long post of cabbage.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Regex:

I didn't stop at applying this principle to women, I also let my friends in general to choose me.
Damn you just opened my eyes. I'll start doing that. Don't force any relationship. Nice one bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dis 1st memes mk no sense at all........
Wat girls really need is 2nd pic #both

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
NYCnextStop:
As guys, we must strive to improve consistency on our finances, body, inter personal relationships, self esteem, fashion etc. Redpill is beyond understanding the female nature. Remember as men, we become

We can all agree to disagree on the money issue please. Just do you

For the guys still in guilt-phase, we all have simped but in redpill we are redeemed.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
I see guys are starting to see what we've been saying from the start: Broke men are for sex, Rich men are for survival.

Because this is an emotionally charged issue for you guys you first had to waste days arguing against WHAT YOU THOUGHT WE WERE SAYING, but I'm glad most of you are finally on the same page with us on this issue.

And for the last remaining slow ones who still somehow can't understand what it's all about, I'll break it down again:

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks.

Money will always get you women. But because you're using money you're BETA. You're fulfilling the BETA BUCKS part of the equation. Any man using cash where Women are concerned is a Beta. Because women are with you for the Bucks. You're the BETA BUCKS. women are Not with you for your dick. Yes they'll give you sex but that sex is called CHORE SEX or TRANSACTIONAL SEX. You're buying pussy but indirectly. It's a transaction. And she's sleeping with you out of duty. Sex with you is like any other chore she must perform around the house. Same as washing dishes and cooking. That's chore sex. It's dry and lacks spontaneity and passion.
Because you're BETA BUCKS, The day your money runs out the women run out the door too.
On the flip side atleast you're going to get the Love, Romance and the Relationship women have to offer. And They'll even happily marry you. For the bucks.

Now Who is the Alpha?

The Alpha is any man women seek out for sex. Either rich or poor. Short or tall. Black or white.

Guys will wail about Alphas being reduced to intimacy gadgets. But the statement itself says it- Alpha Fvcks.

Alpha is for sex as far as women are concerned.

If a woman cares for your dick more than your dollars, then you're alpha. Regardless of your status in society or level of your finances. ALPHA FVCKS. any man providing the Fvcks is the Alpha. Whether you're in a mansion or under a bridge homeless. You are Alpha because alpha is for sex. Now it usually turns out that the men who have nothing and are nothing and are failures in society's eyes are the ones who end up having the TIME AND ENERGY to service women sexually, and they do it without drama and headaches for women. That is why women have only good things to say about broke and jobless guys as far as sex is concerned. These dudes, trashy and broke as they are THEY ARE THE ALPHAS in the equation. I have repeatedly told you guys Alphas rule pussy. Not necessarily the World. The world is ruled by the Betas. But most of you have not been listening that's why today the truth is bitter to finally realize. The Pussy you're paying for, some guys are getting free. And these guys are usually broke nobodies. Thugs and Bad Boys have shared pussy with rich men for ages. That is why when some slay queen marries a rich guy, it will be seen that the slay queen's Ex BF is some questionable no-good guy who everyone wonders what the hell she was doing with him.

Reconcile yourselves to this dynamic and many things in society will make sense.

It's not a coincidence that it is so hard to be successful financially and also successful sexually. These are two opposite worlds and a man can only master one at a time. Hence the rich man will be a failure in the bedroom and the good fvcker will be a failure in business and by society's standards.

Again, if you've read my works, this is something I have always stressed over the years.

Finally, see the picture below and read what the girl is saying. This is the secret desire of most girls. Now ask yourself, WHERE IS SHE EXPECTING TO GET THE SEX FROM? Of course there's somewhere specific she knows the sex will come from.....stay woke.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Martinez39s:
A lot of people are sneaking into this group to act like redpillers in order to execute their ulterior motives. It's not a new thing.

I just noticed it.

Imagine someone accusing me of encouraging brokness because I insisted a true Redpiller can successfully "Rasule" a woman without using money....

To them any man that suggests toasting a woman without using money is either Broke or encouraging brokness...

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Happy Sunday to you all,from all of us at the Believers Love World,we share and preach love to lost souls,its never too late to accept Christ.Stay out of trouble
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
SweetVibe:
I have a quesion for the redpillers

Will being an Alpha male with great body stop your woman from cheating on you?

It depends on your definition of Alpha male.

Remember we seems to have different versions of Alpha male on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Of course, you're really sounding weird like a kid not from the loins of Thiago.

1. Physical protection projecting into violence is common among our ape cousins e.g Chimpanzees, Gorillas etc. These apes can inflict wounds on themselves in attempts to claim status, territory and women. However, because of the social bond and high level of cooperation that exists among Homo sapiens, man doesn't go the long way fighting other men because of women and territory, they do this through diplomacy. (Violence in our society today is the exception compared to the level of peace being currently experienced around the world and which is very high when compared to the pre agricultural, scientific and industrial revolution).

2. Protection here means guarding her from predators. Don't you see the way mummy hen does for her chicks. Take her by the hands and lead her; she's your first and eldest child.

3. Protection doesn't mean engaging in different rounds of brawls with any man that woo/offend her. In dire situations like this, she must be smart to quickly mollify any utterances that will lead to violence. Courtesy to assuage wooing, and taking the bow first to assuage offence. She must never abuse strangers!

4. If she engages in a fight outside, you must handle it with wisdom. Don't go about cursing and raising dust, analyse every situations intelligently and bring judgement that's reasonable. Don't shame her outside and make her become a laughing stock. However, you must discipline her severely inside and give her good coachings.

Thanks.

Lakadastickla, the mention brought to my notice the use of the word "pre" in this post. It has been erased.

I love you.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dear brothers of the pill, I believe there's a level of depth you'll get to down the redpill "rabbit hole" that you'll no longer be psyched about marriage or monogamous LTRs cos you go don see women finish.
Personally, the mere thought that a man at his peak ( mid to late thirties) is forced to "settle down" by society, for a woman who has hit the wall ( mid to and especially late twenties) is just proof of marriage's somewhat anti-redpill nature, especially in this our time and age.
E dey give me sleepless nights I swear.
Just thinking out loud!

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jesus loves you and will always do so there's no sin that's too much to be forgiven, all you need do is to repent, turn to him and accept him into your life,try the Christlike life and see for yourselves. Go to Christ embassy around you to feel the presence of God in your life and watch and experience how the holy spirit takes over your soul.Shalom
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Infolenka:

I don't hate redpill. I hate the guys that pretend to be redpill when they are not.

And them plenty for Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
SweetVibe:
THE REAL ALPHA MALE IS ONE WHO DOESNT EVEN PLAY THE GAME BUT ACT LIKE A SPECTATOR WHO JUST WATCH THE GAME FROM AFAR BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE RULE HAS BEEN MANIPULATED TO WORK AGAINST MEN.

Martinez39s, Gregjo, ignore the "REAL ALPHA MALE" part.

The message here is getting home. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Lakadastickla, the mention brought to my notice the use of the word "pre" in this post. It has been erased.

I love you.

Thanks.

Mr lecturer lol,do you know that Christ loves you and he's waiting for your embrace? Have you ever felt the presence of God in your life? I want you to leave whatever you are doing and search for the nearest Christ embassy church around you to experience the love of Christ. Just try it and come back to give your testimony
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Oyin2212:

sad Wetin be this?
I nor like dark girl undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
KiNg0G:
More mehn are waking up lately.

grin chaii that dayo na real nigga

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by potland: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Happy Sunday to you all,from all of us at the Believers Love World,we share and preach love to lost souls,its never too late to accept Christ.Stay out of trouble
Zzor, when are you showing your true color. This is not you

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
ThiagoKid:
Gentlemen, the only way to reclaim your masculinity, and to vanguish female 'oppression' forever is to stop paying for pvssy!

-Esther vilar, author of the Manipulated man.

That is what we have been saying ooo but they refuse to understa.
Me no advice anyone anymore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
My brothers isn't it high time to consider Jesus? he gives love unconditionally,he will love you without expecting anything in return, he will support your redpill guide you right on how to be redpilled in Christ. Give Jesus a chance in your life.Go experience this at any Christ embassy church around you and I promise you that you will never be disappointed. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (2236) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: luminouz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.