Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,520 members, 7,911,286 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:52 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2906898 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
DieRich5:
Dis 1st memes mk no sense at all........
Wat girls really need is 2nd pic #both
you are right. Women need the second pic. We're together on this one.

But the point is, how many guys who have time for gym and to get themselves in splendid shape also have time to hustle or run successful businesses? Very few. Because it's not easy.

So many guys have to choose one and sacrifice the other. Because money is a tried and tested way to get women, most men then choose to focus on making money and ignore the gym. Result being that they get the money and the women marry them, but they are not really gym fit.
Which then places the wives in a tough corner where they have out of shape provider husbands at home and fit guys in the street seducing them with the sexy bodies. Ultimately it forces the wives to mess with those gym dudes because they look appetizing. And the women end up entangled in the process.

Yes there are money men who are the full package with riches and fit bodies, but we're talking 5% or even 1% of the male population. Hence that Meme you questioned which I posted. It's not that women want it like that but that's how it usually ends up looking like.
Peace.

28 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fiscus105:

@ bolded!

If a lady goes for a guy that she chooses, why such guy playing game again? Since she falls for him already.
Is it not needles for such guy to be playing game or whatever!
Infact it seems you guys are completely confused with situation Buhari subjected you into.

I doubt if you guys dated up to 2 regular girls before.

Ashewo and olosho won't let you understand logic of women .
Again with the childish shaming tactics

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Redpillers i just finished a book and to be honest, you guys need to get in this thread, we have some deep readings to do www.nairaland.com/6633592/fraud-feminism-redpill-discussion-thread
Redpillers pls read this book

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Martinez39s:
As an atheist, I would say the mythical character called Jesus exhibited discipline and 100% focus in fulfilling in his mission on earth. He didn't let any pùssy or lust derail him.

Prominent simps in the bible are King Ahab, King Solomon, King David (he simped big time for a moment), Samson, and King Herod (who beheaded John the Baptist just to please a woman).
hmmm many kings nd great men re big time simp Sha in da book cry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
potland:
Zzor, when are you showing your true color. This is not you
Actually this is the true me,I do play around sometimes as Christ is not against it, I'm an evangelist in the making. I have a thread in the religion section,I had to abandon it because it became too controversial. Are you willing to give Christ a try?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
DieRich5:
hmmm many kings nd great men re big time simp Sha in da book cry
Having power, money, and status don't stop one from being a simp.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
CaveAdullam you will do well with Christ, why don't you give it a try
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyo0h: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I just noticed it.

Imagine someone accusing me of encouraging brokness because I insisted a true Redpiller can successfully "Rasule" a woman without using money....

To them any man that suggests toasting a woman without using money is either Broke or encouraging brokness...

It's because you're creatiing your own narratives and not listening.

Nobody here, not one person agrees to spending money to get women, regardless of their status.

Your boss piller's logic is still flawed, he can re write it a thousand times and it still won't make sense..

Folk's have explained why but you're not grasping it , neither is mr sensitive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
tosaino95:
if gyms hard for you.
try this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p8EBPVZ2Iw gyms YouTube training.
I do follow his Training and i have six pack and enough chest which attracts girls around my compound when they see me with only boxer i remember when one was looking to the extent i caught her, I was just laughing that Day.
Nice one bro

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
SweetVibe:
I have a quesion for the redpillers

Will being an Alpha male with great body stop your woman from cheating on you?

hell No...........just pray to get woman way get sense small wink

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
DieRich5:
hell No...........just pray to get woman way get sense small wink
You can only find such women in Christ, search for Christ and you will find such women in abundance. Shalom
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kenogidi:
Dear brothers of the pill, I believe there's a level of depth you'll get to down the redpill "rabbit hole" that you'll no longer be psyched about marriage or monogamous LTRs cos you go don see women finish.
Personally, the mere thought that a man at his peak ( mid to late thirties) is forced to "settle down" by society, for a woman who has hit the wall ( mid to and especially late twenties) is just proof of marriage's somewhat anti-redpill nature, especially in this our time and age.
E dey give me sleepless nights I swear.
Just thinking out loud!

The red pill is harsh if you look below its surface tropes of sex and self improvement and anti-feminism. That sleepless night is a result of this.

You can't influence/change some truthful revelations of the red pill. You'll have to accept it and be smart not to be bitten hard by its negative consequences. For the ones that can be influenced, make efforts to "maxx" (improve your way) out of it.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Skepticus:

Martinez39s, Gregjo, ignore the "REAL ALPHA MALE" part.

The message here is getting home. If you know you know.
yes ignore that "real alpha male" part, that will be the Omega male that he described.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Do you know that Jesus Christ is the greatest redpiller that ever existed?if not how best do you explain the fact that he gave his life to save the world?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
I shall be opening a thread soon to tell you all about the greatest redpiller that ever existed.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
ubunja:
yes ignore that "real alpha male" part, that will be the Omega male that he described.

The literal definition of the word alpha and other definitions is not my intent. Ignoring the "real alpha male" was intended to achieve a thing so people don't make baseless arguments since the term "alpha" means a lot to different folks. There is a lot said in the remaining lines on that paragraph exposing a lot. It will get clearer with time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GregJo: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
We have a rule. We never free a mind once it's reached a certain age. It's dangerous, the mind has trouble letting go. I've seen it before and I'm sorry.

-Morpheus

There are some cold hard truths we seem to be forgetting or probably never came across. But they have to be told and those of us who cannot live with it should probably not be on this thread.

I think many guys here jump on this thread here because it has been trending on the romance section but many of us still lack the foundation of TRP.

djon78:

So what exactly are you in existence for

In the real world out there
Whether you guys like it or not
As long as you are a man

Responsibility puts it on you to attain some level of success

You have a family; wife and children and you have to take care of them

A man that runs away from this fact is not worth calling a man

It has nothing to do with being a slave
But rather the responsibility that being born as a man has put on you.

No wonder many are applauding the other dude up there glorifying thugs and lowlifes who don't get busy with life but going about looking for women to sleep around with thinking that's what life is all about

And yes many men are taking to their responsibility very well and raising responsible humans

You all can go and hug transformer for all I care but the world will continue to work for those who play according to the rules

Also propagators of these dangerous ideologies where raised up by irresponsible men because if you they were raised up by responsible men. They will know the right thing to do.

I was raised by a highly responsible father that achieved a lot, raised up responsible children and today even as he is getting old is still reaping the benefits

Whatever any man sows, that he will reap
It's in old age many of you will understand that the pathway you took leads to no where.

I agree with some points you made but let me say:
The fact that it took random men on the Internet to let many of us here know about TRP and by extension Women's nature. Yet we still second-guess how cold and dark the blue-pill world is.

Not our fathers (can't blame them. They're basically clueless), not our sisters, not our mothers who are aware of their nature could even hint us how e dey go.

Let me make it clear to you:

TRP will not make you a better son
TRP will not make you a better spouse
TRP will not make you a better christian/muslim or whatever organized religion you follow
TRP will not make you a better friend
TRP will not make you a better student
TRP will not make you a better influence on the society.

TRP is your own personal weapon to navigate this blue-pilled world. If you still succumb to what the society is moulding you to be, then that's your choice. But everyone here has to be aware that there are at least 2 options on the table.

Raising a family, becoming a billionaire, getting a PhD, achieving societal expectations of you is fine. In fact Very fine! But you don't need the Red Pill to achieve any of those. Blue-pill advice will help you achieve all those. Our fathers did!

Your parents, teachers, religious leaders, professors are itching to give you detailed guidelines on how to be successful and RESPONSIBLE.

Take a survey of guys in this thread and ask them if after taking the red pill, if they still remain more of a Yes man or they've started questioning different religious, cultural, political, economic ideas they grew up it.

I remember Ichidodo back then in the Politics section. I saw him and others engage in East vs West, North vs South debate. But looking at him now, I can only smile and say to myself; He knows where the true war is now.

TBH, I don't see this thread as a "Strictly Red Pill" thread anymore. It is now more of a "Hey guys, this red pill concepts is making mad brain but how can I use it to achieve my blue pill fantasies of rising to the top of my career while making mad money, getting fancy degrees, being a positive influence to those around me, while the society stroke my ego" thread.

There's a good reason TRP knowledge is not meant to be mainstream.

It's almost as if we're forgetting that this pill is suppose to be bitter.

As ramsay snow says "If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention".

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
DieRich5:
My only goal in life is to be rich grin pussy mata Dy he own side cheesy

The benefits of the game beget nothing except notch counts. Experts like Neil Strauss were able to reap rewards by educating the younger generation about it. And there are consequences no one has even talked about. You could end up with an STD or it might distract you from the real things you are supposed to be chasing. Which is your GRIND.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I just noticed it.

Imagine someone accusing me of encouraging brokness because I insisted a true Redpiller can successfully "Rasule" a woman without using money....

To them any man that suggests toasting a woman without using money is either Broke or encouraging brokness...
u think I'm sneaking into this group to act like redpiller as if I'm new here cheesy
Broke redpiller or rich redpiller, as long ur not a simp..... Ur good to go
I gat no issue wit u or any man, I'm trying to air my view and I believe some rich guys re redpill too
Bless u brother

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Finally together on disgrin grin grin ok Cr7 type of guys re rare sha.......but dat ur meme, those men re normally use or call sugar daddys and most girls only sex Dem and many won't marry dem
ubunja:
you are right. Women need the second pic. We're together on this one.

But the point is, how many guys who have time for gym and to get themselves in splendid shape also have time to hustle or run successful businesses? Very few. Because it's not easy.

So many guys have to choose one and sacrifice the other. Because money is a tried and tested way to get women, most men then choose to focus on making money and ignore the gym. Result being that they get the money and the women marry them, but they are not really gym fit.
Which then places the wives in a tough corner where they have out of shape provider husbands at home and fit guys in the street seducing them with the sexy bodies. Ultimately it forces the wives to mess with those gym dudes because they look appetizing. And the women end up entangled in the process.

Yes there are money men who are the full package with riches and fit bodies, but we're talking 5% or even 1% of the male population. Hence that Meme you questioned which I posted. It's not that women want it like that but that's how it usually ends up looking like.
Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Martinez39s:
Having power, money, and status don't stop one from being a simp.
yeah I know, na Dem simp pass self, only few are redpill

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetVibe: 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
ubunja:
I see guys are starting to see what we've been saying from the start: Broke men are for sex, Rich men are for survival.

Because this is an emotionally charged issue for you guys you first had to waste days arguing against WHAT YOU THOUGHT WE WERE SAYING, but I'm glad most of you are finally on the same page with us on this issue.

And for the last remaining slow ones who still somehow can't understand what it's all about, I'll break it down again:

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks.

Money will always get you women. But because you're using money you're BETA. You're fulfilling the BETA BUCKS part of the equation. Any man using cash where Women are concerned is a Beta. Because women are with you for the Bucks. You're the BETA BUCKS. women are Not with you for your dick. Yes they'll give you sex but that sex is called CHORE SEX or TRANSACTIONAL SEX. You're buying pussy but indirectly. It's a transaction. And she's sleeping with you out of duty. Sex with you is like any other chore she must perform around the house. Same as washing dishes and cooking. That's choreo sex. It's dry and lacks spontaneity and passion.
Because you're BETA BUCKS, The day your money runs out the women run out the door too.
On the flip side atleast you're going to get the Love, Romance and the Relationship women have to offer. And They'll even happily marry you. For the bucks.

Now Who is the Alpha?

The Alpha is any man women seek out for sex. Either rich or poor. Short or tall. Black or white.

Guys will wail about Alphas being reduced to intimacy gadgets. But the statement itself says it- Alpha Fvcks.

Alpha is for sex as far as women are concerned.

If a woman cares for your dick more than your dollars, then you're alpha. Regardless of your status in society or level of your finances. ALPHA FVCKS. any man providing the Fvcks is the Alpha. Whether you're in a mansion or under a bridge homeless. You are Alpha because alpha is for sex. Now it usually turns out that the men who have nothing and are nothing and are failures in society's eyes are the ones who end up having the TIME AND ENERGY to service women sexually, and they do it without drama and headaches for women. That is why women have only good things to say about broke and jobless guys as far as sex is concerned. These dudes, trashy and broke as they are THEY ARE THE ALPHAS in the equation. I have repeatedly told you guys Alphas rule pussy. Not necessarily the World. The world is ruled by the Betas. But most of you have not been listening that's why today the truth is bitter to finally realize. The Pussy you're paying for, some guys are getting free. And these guys are usually broke nobodies. Thugs and Bad Boys have shared pussy with rich men for ages. That is why when some slay queen marries a rich guy, it will be seen that the slay queen's Ex BF is some questionable no-good guy who everyone wonders what the hell she was doing with him.

Reconcile yourselves to this dynamic and many things in society will make sense.

It's not a coincidence that it is so hard to be successful financially and also successful sexually. These are two opposite worlds and a man can only master one at a time. Hence the rich man will be a failure in the bedroom and the good fvcker will be a failure in business and by society's standards.

Again, if you've read my works, this is something I have always stressed over the years.

Finally, see the picture below and read what the girl is saying. This is the secret desire of most girls. Now ask yourself, WHERE IS SHE EXPECTING TO GET THE SEX FROM? Of course there's somewhere specific she knows the sex will come from.....stay woke.

In other words, Alpha males are male prostitutes who women only need for sex. TUFIAKWA, but if its a woman you will call her a hoe. SEE THE HYPOCRACY?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
DieRich5:
yeah I know, na Dem simp pass self, only few are redpill
Only few successful men are redpilled.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
neyo0h:

It's because you're creatiing your own narratives and not listening.

Nobody here, not one person agrees to spending money to get women, regardless of their status.

Your boss piller's logic is still flawed, he can re write it a thousand times and it still won't make sense..

Folk's have explained why but you're not grasping it , neither is mr sensitive.
na man u be brother kiss
We just have to air out view nd also learned from others views too.......dats the reason we here, to learn and grow together in dis simp world

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
@Ubunja

SweetVibès is a troll with ulterior motives. Don't bother replying him/her.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fiscus105:

@ bolded!

If a lady goes for a guy that she chooses, why such guy playing game again? Since she falls for him already.
Is it not needles for such guy to be playing game or whatever!
Infact it seems you guys are completely confused with situation Buhari subjected you into.

I doubt if you guys dated up to 2 regular girls before.

Ashewo and olosho won't let you understand logic of women .
This here is nonsense. A girl chose you means she wouldn't play you? She will try then if you game she would stick with you even without collecting money from you. If you fail the game she will start losing attraction for you then drop you after chopping you money.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Martinez39s:
@Ubunja

SweetVibès is a troll with ulterior motives. Don't bother replying him/her.
Exactly what I had in mind. Noticed it two pages back when he attacked CaveAdullam's post.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
JasperVII:

Exactly what I had in mind. Noticed it two pages back when he attacked CaveAdullam's post.
It was obvious from the start. He/She just likes prolonging arguments and introducing points and issues that are not relevant, all for the purpose of prolonging arguments and causing division.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
SOZINN:

The benefits of the game beget nothing except notch counts. Experts like Neil Strauss were able to reap rewards by educating the younger generation about it. And there are consequences no one has even talked about. You could end up with an STD or it might distract you from the real things you are supposed to be chasing. Which is your GRIND.

STD, HIV ND other sick shit re out dere for those dat fvck different pussy Alots
Be save ND don't fvck all girls dat come ur way mostly the fat,ugly street girls

Happy Sunday to the broke and rich alpha male here, we all here for one purpose "RedPills of life

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
GregJo:

There are some cold hard truths we seem to be forgetting or probably never came across. But they have to be told and those of us who cannot live with it should probably not be on this thread.

I think many guys here jump on this thread here because it has been trending on the romance section but many of us still lack the foundation of TRP.

I agree with some points you made but let me say:
The fact that it took random men on the Internet to let many of us here know about TRP and by extension Women's nature. Yet we still second-guess how cold and dark the blue-pill world is.

Not our fathers (can't blame them. They're basically clueless), not our sisters, not our mothers who are aware of their nature could even hint us how e dey go.

Let me make it clear to you:

TRP will not make you a better son
TRP will not make you a better spouse
TRP will not make you a better christian/muslim or whatever organized religion you follow
TRP will not make you a better friend
TRP will not make you a better student
TRP will not make you a better influence on the society.

TRP is your own personal weapon to navigate this blue-pilled world. If you still succumb to what the society is moulding you to be, then that's your choice. But everyone here has to be aware that there are at least 2 options on the table.

Raising a family, becoming a billionaire, getting a PhD, achieving societal expectations of you is fine. In fact Very fine! But you don't need the Red Pill to achieve any of those. Blue-pill advice will help you achieve all those. Our fathers did!

Your parents, teachers, religious leaders, professors are itching to give you detailed guidelines on how to be successful and RESPONSIBLE.

Take a survey of guys in this thread and ask them if after taking the red pill, if they still remain more of a Yes man or they've started questioning different religious, cultural, political, economic ideas they grew up it.

I remember Ichidodo back then in the Politics section. I saw him and others engage in East vs West, North vs South debate. But looking at him now, I can only smile and say to myself; He knows where the true war is now.

TBH, I don't see this thread as a "Strictly Red Pill" thread anymore. It is now more of a "Hey guys, this red pill concepts is making mad brain but how can I use it to achieve my blue pill fantasies of rising to the top of my career while making mad money, getting fancy degrees, being a positive influence to those around me, while the society stroke my ego" thread.

There's a good reason TRP knowledge is not meant to be mainstream.

It's almost as if we're forgetting that this pill is suppose to be bitter.

As ramsay snow says "If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention".

If those positive ambitions are blue pilled fantasies, what should a red pilled hope to achieve? Going by your logic, even if you don't get to the top of your career or make mad money. You are still of service to the society, one way or another. As long as you live, you cannot fully disconnect from it. Only a dead man can.

Self development is still a part of this philosophy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
DieRich5:

We just have to air out view nd also learned from others views too.......dats the reason we here, to learn and grow together in dis simp world

This has been my point from the scratch but it seems like some ppl are quick to call others names here like simp, troll, beta and throwing all sort of tantrums. Here is getting too toxic for my likening. I'll stick to reading comments henceforth like I've always done to avoid insults coz one can't air his opinion here without getting bullied. I could see why the creator of this page left. Godspeed.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
hahn:

Jesus was definitely gay
SAYS WHO ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Valwezzy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.