Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,313 members, 7,943,764 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2955440 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
let's assume the baby was swapped then a DNA test will be conducted on the mother.A swapped baby wouldn't have the DNA of either parent.

azammi:
Lol the woman sef de give the women lies to use , imagine lying that your baby was swapped

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
-- Women scarcely appreciate and commonly expect.
-You pay the bills ?
that's what you're suppose to do !

- You use the last money on your account to meet her wants ?
That's what you're suppose to do !

-You get her the latest and most expensive phone in town ?
That's what you're suppose to do !

- you forgive her past dirty and whoring life ?
As a man, you're suppose to be understanding and mature,so therefore, that's what you're suppose to do !

Bitter pill ? It's the truth,and that's the most important thing.
Accept it .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
let's assume the baby was swapped then a DNA test will be conducted on the mother. A swapped baby wouldn't have the DNA of either parent.

@CAPSLOCKED and co

Here are comments from females working in the best interest of the sisterhood.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
The husband of the woman in the second picture had better been alert.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
I saw those comments and one can clearly see that they have nothing sensible to counter with, that's why they are coming up with baseless things.

Martinez39s:
@CAPSLOCKED and co

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2021

Martinez39s:
The husband of the woman in the second picture had better been alert.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GreatAchiever1: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
temi1290:
Them dey even threaten the guy
Bro I see you're using opera mini vpn. Abeg how u take dey screenshot from there, cos it's not possible normally from my end.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
let's assume the baby was swapped then a DNA test will be conducted on the mother.A swapped baby wouldn't have the DNA of either parent.

Nigerian girls don't know how DNA works undecided na to cheat ND ask for 2k Dem know for dere life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Just last week (Tuesday precisely) one of the managers in our client companies called me and asked to discuss a personal matter. He then asked if DNA paternity testing is covered in their benefit package. It took all the professionalism in me not to tear laugh. grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
GreatAchiever1:

Bro I see you're using opera mini vpn. Abeg how u take dey screenshot from there, cos it's not possible normally from my end.

Go to setting, put vpn on,then click on vpn(follow the red arrow).Disable " use vpn for private tabs only",then open twitter (I presume that what you use it for) on normal tab(you can't take screenshots if you're using private tabs, it won't work).

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Go Thread

Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men?https://www.nairaland.com/6776260/why-men-not-helping-each#106254645

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
JESHAL:
Go Thread
Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men?https://www.nairaland.com/6776260/why-men-not-helping-each#106254645
I just dropped my 2kobo there. Not likely to be popular but it's from personal experience.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

ALL MEN DO IS DRINK BEER, WATCH FOOTBALL, AND MAKE MONEY, WHILE WOMEN LOOK FOR THEM AND TURN THEIR LIVES UPSIDE-DOWN. [/color]

Just when everything in your life takes a turn in the right direction. When you finally get that dream job and your finances are covered. Just when things begin to make sense. You invite one daughter of Eve to come in and destroy your life. Men why? Why? Why?
#Antimarriage
#Hellboundunion
#Itwillsurelyendintears
#Dipshît

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
Between #antimarriage or #MGTOW thread.
I need to bring one to nairaland. angry

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Martinez39s:
@CAPSLOCKED and co

WOMEN CLAIM THEIR MAIN REASON TO BE AGAINST DNA TESTS IS BECAUSE "CHILDREN CAN BE SWITCHED AT BIRTH".

THIS IS EVEN A WONDERFUL REASON FOR SUCH TESTS SO THAT PARENTS WON'T HAVE TO RAISE OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN, AND CAN SUE SUCH DUBIOUS HOSPITALS FOR HUGE SUMS.

UNFORTUNATELY FOR WOMEN WHO HOLD THIS ARGUMENT, YOU CAN'T CLAIM A BABY WAS SWITCHED IF IT MATCHES THE MOM'S DNA. AND THIS IS THEIR PAIN. THEY'RE AWARE OF THIS BUT AS USUAL, "NOT PUTTING THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET" EXTENDS FROM RELATIONSHIP STAGE TO MARRIAGE, AND EVEN IN THE AFTERLIFE.

ANYTHING TO BE IRRESPONSIBLE AND STUPĮD IS A WELCOMED INITIATIVE TO WOMEN.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
a wise man once said "Simps are more dangerous to the society than feminists"

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
Without them feminists are actually powerless.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
Simps are not only a danger to themselves, they are also a danger to other men. At the core of the foundation of feminism and gynocentrism lies a large pathetic simp army.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GreatAchiever1: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
temi1290:

Go to setting, put vpn on,then click on vpn(follow the red arrow).Disable " use vpn for private tabs only",then open twitter (I presume that what you use it for) on normal tab(you can't take screenshots if you're using private tabs, it won't work).
You just made me realise that the VPN is actually clickable to open up a new window, before I just on the button direct which then shows enabled for private tabs only, Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Tonnyray:
Just last week (Tuesday precisely) one of the managers in our client companies called me and asked to discuss a personal matter. He then asked if DNA paternity testing is covered in their benefit package. It took all the professionalism in me not to tear laugh. grin grin grin

LOL

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
JESHAL:
Go Thread

I actually like this thread. No matter how some might want to twist it, women get way much help from men that men get from men. In many instances, an overwhelming majority of men even tremendously help women when it is sure that they will get nothing in return, but can't render this same help to their fellow men.

Are there men who help men? Sure! Do all men deserve help? NO! The same applies to women. But when you look at things as a whole and juxtapose the amount and TYPE of help women get from men with the amount and type men get from men, you will be disappointed in men, especially simps.

Just take a look at this utter nonsense I read from that thread. Can we say this guy doesn't deserve help? Yet simpdom ruled. SMH. Men have a long way to go.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
SOZINN:
Between #antimarriage or #MGTOW thread. I need to bring one to nairaland. angry
Please do abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Klchnjoku: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
6 habits to sharpen your mind
1. Starve your distractions

Focus only and only on what matters to you. If anything doesn't help you make happier, healthier, or wealthier that's a distraction
2. Read the unknown

Reading outside your scope and desired fields helps you gain whole new perspectives
3. Challenge yourself

Learn something new, exploring the unknown, and doing what haunts you can take you to new mental heights
4. Feed your curiosity

Curiosity often questions conventional wisdom, dogmas, and existing mindset. Leaving your curiosity unfed is avoiding challenges and growth
5. Learn your psychology

Analyze your own thoughts and actions and understand your own motivations. Looking at yourself from outside of yourself is the key here.
6. Discipline your thoughts

Gaining mental clarity is a must to determine what you're doing is the right thing and what your next 'smart' move should be.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Though no one is entitled to anything, you know what I mean, but why build a house, buy iPhone and cars for a girl you are just smashing and do giveaway to random girls online just to boost your ego when you can't even do the same for your good childhood friend or guy who have been helpful to you in the past and is struggling with rent or needs a little capital to start something? Is it not better to just pay for sex (spend lesser) and do something for your guy? (I am not advocating paying for sex here, just making a comparison).

You give "urgent 10k" to women you don't know and don't plan to smash and even contribute to the house rent of a female acquaintance after reading her manipulative cry for help on her WhatsApp status, yet you will never release one kobo to your good male friend. SMH. Some will stay with a cheating gf, forgive her and maintain her monthly allowance and get her iPhone, trip to Dubai, and expensive birthday gifts despite her toxicity... all because you are a simp, yet you can't release one kobo for your good friend even when he needs it for something productive. This is from my observation.

Shout out to the guys, redpill or not, who help their fellow men. Some have a brother or sister who is about to drop out of secondary school or university, yet they are wasting hundreds of thousands on one girl that is cheating on them and giving them headache in the relationship. No one is saying you must carry everyone's burden forever or entertain leeches, but c'mon. Most men have a long way to go.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
if you love yourself,do DNA test on your supposed offsprings.

E get why undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/6777828/why-men-outraged-over-paternity#106282906

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
if you love yourself,do DNA test on your supposed offsprings.

E get why undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/6777828/why-men-outraged-over-paternity#106282906
I just kept shaking my head from the nonsense the females were spewing all over that. It didn't surprise me. Funny enough, they know they are talking nonsense, but they are still seeking ways to rationalise for manipulative reasons. The nonsense most NL females have been saying on all recent threads pertaining to DNA paternity tests shows that there is panic in the sisterhood and their hands are not clean (given how they sympathise with paternity fraudsters and try to discourage efforts to uncover them). Also notice the lack of remorse from these people, yet simps will think you shouldn't bring up the issue of DNA tests if your wife hasn't given you reasons to doubt and you should trust her.

All these do not surprise me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
To be honest,I wasn't even expecting anybody to ask why men are outraged over paternity FRAUD?? it's a very dumb thing to ask,who wouldn't be angry when they discover they have been deceived and swindled of their resources.
This DNA matter must not die

Martinez39s:
I just kept shaking my head from the nonsense the females were spewing all over that. It didn't surprise me. Funny enough, they know they are talking nonsense, but they are still seeking ways to rationalise for manipulative reasons. The nonsense most NL females have been saying on all recent threads pertaining to DNA paternity tests shows that there is panic in the sisterhood and their hands are not clean (given how they sympathise with paternity fraudsters and try to discourage efforts to uncover them). Also notice the lack of remorse from these people, yet simps will think you shouldn't bring up the issue of DNA tests if your wife hasn't given you reasons to doubt and you should trust her.

All these do not surprise me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Martinez39s:

Some have a brother or sister who is about to drop out of secondary school or university, yet they are wasting hundreds of thousands on one girl
Damn, this struck me deep bro... My elder brother happens to be one of the biggest simp that I personally know of.
I once dropped out of secondary school then for about a year (I refused going to a public/government school) because he wanted to marry this girl he just met, his traditional and white wedding were loud because this simp actually collected loans just to please the Ho.
Today he lives a frustrated live, struggling with repaying his debts and sponsoring the lifestyle of his beloved wife who just sits at home and contributes nada.
Sadly the more he suffers the more of a man he thinks he is, because he is following the so called right way that society set up for men...
I just watch and enjoy the show in 3D

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
sajmark:

Damn, this struck me deep bro... My elder brother happens to be one of the biggest simp that I personally know of.
I once dropped out of secondary school then for about a year (I refused going to a public/government school) because he wanted to marry this girl he just met, his traditional and white wedding were loud because this simp actually collected loans just to please the Ho.
Today he lives a frustrated live, struggling with repaying his debts and sponsoring the lifestyle of his beloved wife who just sits at home and contributes nada.
SADLY THE MORE HE SUFFERS THE MORE OF A MAN HE THINKS HE IS, because he is following the so called right way that society set up for men...
I just watch and enjoy the show in 3D
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
post=106283095:
Well, primarily because it concerns all they think about as vaginometers.

The thought that a woman dares do what men do is outrageous and makes them emotional. It is only then they care about fidelity. It's just a reflex reaction.

Some of the men talking so much about paternity fraud and DNA tests aren't even the sons of their fathers. The way they have instituted baby mama-ism is the same way they will later institute paternity fraud.

Male on male wickedness. Men are never their own best friends.

See these ones logic on paternity fraud
Wonders shall never end cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
post=106285932:
When I heard that DNA tests will reduce by 70%, I began to wonder the motive behind the reduction, is it to make money or to scatter homes? They think they want to help men by reducing it's costs, but they do not know that many men will develop heart attacks, most of them their lives will never remain the same again if their wives are guilty. As long as a child bears your name, and grows to love you like a parent, why fret, if you can forgive your wife, fine.

grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Martinez39s(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.