Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,873 members, 7,909,284 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:45 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2902271 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (2241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Blueelf:

Bros I have bookmarked your post. Very inspiring and educative

Can I PM you Sir?
Yes sure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
post=106283554:

Men should live and let women live, too. Morality was not created for only women.

It's men who encourage all bad sex things in society. They want it, they seek it and they have the equipment to do it.

Men also bring children from outside sex to destroy the sanctity of their homes. They threaten to divorce their wives if they don't accept their own "flesh and blood". Yet it's somehow wrong when a woman brings her own flesh and blood home.

Men showing their double standards again.

I can't stop laughing at these DNA palava grin cheesy
Women will always justify their wickedness with the equality argument when deciet is involved by not telling the man he's fathering someone's else DNA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
larryjonze:

TBH !! i am beginning to see reasons why our forefathers subjugated women, if the best that could come out of educating a female child is what we now see online these days then we need to ask them for forgiveness
amazontopaz opens a thread to justify paternity fraud cos men cheat, so if i cheat the next tin is for my wife to go fetch me a baastard, how many children of tuface idibia outside is annie paying there schools fee or footing there social welfare bills.

Wisdom my brother, great wisdom, smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/6777828/why-men-outraged-over-paternity/8#106290899

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
sajmark:

Damn, this struck me deep bro... My elder brother happens to be one of the biggest simp that I personally know of.
I once dropped out of secondary school then for about a year (I refused going to a public/government school) because he wanted to marry this girl he just met, his traditional and white wedding were loud because this simp actually collected loans just to please the Ho.
Today he lives a frustrated live, struggling with repaying his debts and sponsoring the lifestyle of his beloved wife who just sits at home and contributes nada.
Sadly the more he suffers the more of a man he thinks he is, because he is following the so called right way that society set up for men...
I just watch and enjoy the show in 3D
My prayers are with your brother oh. Hope it doesn't get too late for a turning point. cry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
pansophist:
Nigeria is suffering from a heavy brain drain, and the poster is an evidence of such. Someone can actually sit down, think this nonsense and post it, with genuine believe that she is making sense ? Jeez. This is too painful to read.

A Home built on lie and deceit is not a home. There is nothing there to break, it's already broken just that the confirmation is not revealed yet, and that is what DNA test does. I'll rather know the truth and be shattered, than to live a life of a lie. How can you deceive a full grown man to father a bastard, deny the child true knowledge of his/her father, and feel offended a man choose to determine if his sacrifice worth it ?

Yes men cheat, but no matter the PhD emeritus a man has in the art of philandering, you can never deceive a woman that a bastard child is hers. Even at that, he would still be financially responsible for the kids. How dare you compare the effect of both? If wickedness, stupidity, shamelessness is a person, I'll give it to whenever support this post. What rubbish.

grin cheesy, even panso dey vex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
JESHAL:

The opening post of that thread can make any sane man weak. I can't can.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
JESHAL:

As in eh, the more I read some stuff online, I just say to myself that truly, some people no be am. I don see the thread since, I just choose to respond since it made the front page. See even nedu wife, she even blame nedu for her fidelity. Saying that he didn't ask if the child was his, even get mind carry her matter enter social media. Can people be this daft ?

The brand of stupidity I see daily in Nigeria shakes the core of my bone marrow. Its too much. To be intelligent and live in naija na torture. I swear to God.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Martinez39s:
The opening post of that thread can make any sane man weak. I can't can.

When I saw the author of the Thread, I wasn't surprised, pinning their mistakes and lack of accountability on men, if they are single mothers it's men's fault,if they abort it's men's fault, if they divorce it's men's fault,if they don't succeed because they lack merit and capability it's men fault, if they cheat it's men's fault for not being there sexually or Emotionally to satisfy them if they commit paternity fraud it's the Patriachy, LMFAO,

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
pansophist:
As in eh, the more I read some stuff online, I just say to myself that truly, some people no be am. I don see the thread since, I just choose to respond since it made the front page. See even nedu wife, she even blame nedu for her fidelity. Saying that he didn't ask if the child was his, even get mind carry her matter enter social media. Can people be this daft ?

The brand of stupidity I see daily in Nigeria shakes the core of my bone marrow. Its too much. To be intelligent and live in naija na torture. I swear to God.
Funny enough, the sophistry and rationalisation are deliberate and these females know what they are doing; they know what they are saying is pure nonsense, but they are doing it for manipulative reasons. The Nigerian sisterhood is panicking.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kai, another thread , what wrong with mordern women

Re: Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki

https://www.nairaland.com/6776231/dr-penking-receives-death-threats

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Look at what this fool is saying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Martinez39s:
Funny enough, the sophistry and rationalisation are deliberate and these females know what they are doing; they know what they are saying is pure nonsense, but they are doing it for manipulative reasons. The Nigerian sisterhood is panicking.

I don't think they believe themselves even. Lots of people use an argument I coined as "try your luck" argument. It goes like this.

They would bring an argument (like this post), then decorate it with some kind of moral flavour (eg, I'm not in support of cheating, paternity fraud etc), then usher something really stupid, and see who agrees with them. grin

May God save us from try-your-luck people.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sounds very familiar. Maybe something I've seen on this thread before. Men blaming men for female promiscuity. Attributing female hoe phase to players but they agree that women are the gate keepers of sex.

Just waiting for all of you that posted that nonsense in this thread to come and condemn the actions of this fraudster. Going by that logic this feminist is right. She is because why would there be men out there pimping married women.

You can't blame these women for jumping into bed and getting pregnant for these men. For the sake of clarity let me just say this.
“if she wasn't a hoe, she won't agree to be your FWB in the first place”.
Let me just hold my peace until someone decides to spread that bullshît again on this thread.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
SOZINN:
That's her end goal: to normalise and justify paternity fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
pansophist:
I don't think they believe themselves even. Lots of people use an argument I coined as "try your luck" argument. It goes like this.

They would bring an argument (like this post), then decorate it with some kind of moral flavour (eg, I'm not in support of cheating, paternity fraud etc), then usher something really stupid, and see who agrees with them. grin

May God save us from try-your-luck people.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
palmshots:

Bro, a lot of things happening in this world when critically studied you'll know nature sometimes comes with its wonders I won't call it mistake, where the problem comes from is our religious and moral orientation towards some of thise things.and how things should be
Have you seen an heemaprodite before does it look normal to you, how would they have been regarded in like 570AD?
Infact homosexul behaviour is not only discovered in humans it's also present in animals.
Affect society in what sense?, That was why I cited some of the countries that supports their rights how are they fairing
Look at Germany, Canada,UK e.tc how are we better than these countries except for their harsh gynocentric laws which makes life difficult for an aspiring patriarch, many are just bunch of hypocrites that won't look back when been opporruned to live with them in those countries
Thing is a lot of things would have seemed normal and make sense to us if that's how we had known it.
Personally,I don't see any future problems with it tho because they're just a minute part of the world population and they can't stop evolution and procreation
yes bro even some animals are criminals....they eat each other...dont you think that some human were born to be criminals? Like its in their blood?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heironymos(m): 12:07am On Sep 30, 2021
I have been following this thread for months now and I must say bravo to everyone that has contributed positively to it's growth.
I have never seen people especially Nigerians this coordinated, and that gets to show the type of minds we have here you are all geniuses(whether passively reading or actively contributing.

I will give my own little contributions of my blue and and redpill experiences but for now my elder brother is the issue.
I am quite introverted and don't normally see the need to advice or interfere in people's businesses, but my brother(40yrs) always argues with his girlfriend over every little things. But the one that got me really pissed off to even post this was when he got on a job interview on zoom(which he eventually got). After the interview which he told her will last for 45min she didn't spare a second and called just when he was telling me about the interview, when he saw her call he clearly was pissed off but kept a straight face, not to give away his displeasure because I had once complained about her narcissistic personality.

When they spoke on phone I overheard him telling her that he just got off the interview, why is she calling to ask why he didn't call her immediately after the interview till she called him without even asking how it went, and she kept nagging about him keeping things away from her he was like what if the interview extended after the 45mins and she calls and distracts him. Long story short he ended up apologizing and could not maintain frame, she always makes things all about her and now that he is starting a new job I don't want him getting distracted because of a woman.
He has spent 10yrs no job, and now getting it with an oil company and entertaining a time and emotional leech is my issue.

Finally when ever I try to talk to him he brings in this OG vibe like he knows what he is doing but this b**ch keeps whooping his ass emotionally but he won't simply learn from a wise sage because of ego(he is 40 I am 28).

How do I advice his egocentric Mr know all self in this regard(cos he feels knowledge and experience only comes with age)

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:28am On Sep 30, 2021
pansophist:

I screamed when I saw the title of the thread. In fact, I witnessed few seconds raging madness. What nonsense! How I managed to read the nonsense, I don't know. Anger was reigning over me as I read every bit of that rubbish posted by a single digit IQ woman!

Local man can not can. If I have my way I will beat hell outta that useless woman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 1:20am On Sep 30, 2021
heironymos:
I have been following this thread for months now and I must say bravo to everyone that has contributed positively to it's growth.
I have never seen people especially Nigerians this coordinated, and that gets to show the type of minds we have here you are all geniuses(whether passively reading or actively contributing.

I will give my own little contributions of my blue and and redpill experiences but for now my elder brother is the issue.
I am quite introverted and don't normally see the need to advice or interfere in people's businesses, but my brother(40yrs) always argues with his girlfriend over every little things. But the one that got me really pissed off to even post this was when he got on a job interview on zoom(which he eventually got). After the interview which he told her will last for 45min she didn't spare a second and called just when he was telling me about the interview, when he saw her call he clearly was pissed off but kept a straight face, not to give away his displeasure because I had once complained about her narcissistic personality.

When they spoke on phone I overheard him telling her that he just got off the interview, why is she calling to ask why he didn't call her immediately after the interview till she called him without even asking how it went, and she kept nagging about him keeping things away from her he was like what if the interview extended after the 45mins and she calls and distracts him. Long story short he ended up apologizing and could not maintain frame, she always makes things all about her and now that he is starting a new job I don't want him getting distracted because of a woman.
He has spent 10yrs no job, and now getting it with an oil company and entertaining a time and emotional leech is my issue.

Finally when ever I try to talk to him he brings in this OG vibe like he knows what he is doing but this b**ch keeps whooping his ass emotionally but he won't simply learn from a wise sage because of ego(he is 40 I am 28).

How do I advice his egocentric Mr know all self in this regard(cos he feels knowledge and experience only comes with age)

1. You cannot correct an adult. Any adult that changes his way is as a result of his own volition, bitter experiences, and hard lessons learnt. It's extremely difficult to talk an adult from his former position to another. For this reason, argument is mostly futile, except in rare cases where the mental well-being of your audience is sacrosanct or when your opponent is more proficient and intelligent than you.

2. A man in love is never wrong. He will rather whip himself rather than introspect if he is touring the right or wrong route. A man beclouded by romance sees his partner as his god.

3. Oneitis is your brother's problem probably. Perhaps, the woman in question might have helped him in one or two ways in the past, hence, the need for her to always get validated in line with her narcissistic behaviour.

4. Your brother is a weak dude. He has failed to set limits from the onset, and if he eventually resume duty and his schedule gets altered, of course definitely, people will start screaming "men don't care whether a woman started from the scratch with them, they will hit other women when they become nouveau riche". Of course, true. However, not knowing that this one here is one high in narcissism, and without investigating the characters of these women in question.

5. Probably, that woman is also spinning plates, because it is difficult for women, not to even talk of 21st century women to stick to a man in his broke stage. Highest they do is fvck that man and keep him around should in case he experience a breakthrough or deem fit as a h0e retirement plan.

6. Your brother got a good job, now if he is interested in the blossoming of the relationship, he must start vetting her covertly and stealthily. Because his kind of job can make his partner mimic submissiveness and other lovey-dovey affectations. He must raise boundaries and set limits. However, this is difficult and almost impossible, but this he must do if he's interested in the relationship. Or, better still, start from a more fertile foundation by choosing another woman.

7. Managing a personality disorder like narcissism is difficult for the sufferer and caretaker, if your brother is weak there is need for him to develop on his dominance and confident level not only because of women but with people and society at large, or else, he will be dangled like a pendulum bob. Women, whether humble or belligerent cannot be handled by weak men!

8. You might end up engaging in a minor vendetta with him if you continually insists on his character and that of his spouse. So, better be careful "so that two lovebirds nor go come use you settle matter on top bed".

Be wise!

Thanks.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:48am On Sep 30, 2021
DAY 273, REDPILL 2021

It's heroic if a man gets hurt by a woman because it is seen as a rare display of confidence and smartness. But if the table turns, and a woman gets hurts out of her own belligerence, the man in question is accused of not walking away, a misogynist, a woman beater, a shameless man, a dimwit, an incel, and a chauvinist. It is an attempt to deem women as the oppressed sex while men should appreciate weakness and meekness as a virtue.

Authority: Be strong!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:59am On Sep 30, 2021
The foolish women that says paternity test will disrupt the psychological and social state or well-being of a "fraud child" are the same women who treat their house helps with contempt and inhumanity.

The foolish men and simps who also follows that same line are scared and don't want their illusions to be broken. Paternity test is a mirror that reveals the ugliness of his spouse and all secrets ensconced. Such men are suffering from chronic oneitis. They rather live a lie than have a peace of mind.

Useless bunch of idiots!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2021
grin
I no fit shout. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetVibe: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2021
SkyFlint:

This is very valid.

I don't subscribe much to conspiracy theories, but it is very evident that someone, or a group is someones, is using movies/shows to brainwash the public.

It became obvious with the homosexuality trope. It was weird the first time we saw it on TV. But now, it is expected.

The desensitisation of homesexuality through the use of movies and TV shows has been quite successful. Few people, if any at all, think it's weird anymore.

That said, writers of movies and shows seem to have a list of mandatory characters. The list includes:

1. A gay person (preferably male).
2. A black man.
3. A patriarchy-oppressed white woman (usually the lead).
4. A caricature of a masculine man.
5. A lovable doofus of a man.
6. A very powerful man whose balls are in the palm of a woman (wife/GF).
7. A strong, independent woman grin.
8. A transgender (EXCLUSIVELY a man turning into a woman. Women are already perfect just the way they are).

For these writers, finding a way to slot in a "black gay man" character is like hitting the jackpot. It makes them giddy with joy. A black transgender man? That's bliss!

That aside, there's a fairly new narrative that movies/shows are pushing now. Writers, or perhaps their sponsors, are catching on quickly. And it's gaining ground rapidly.

The narrative is this:

Men willfully relinquishing their rightful positions of leadership or authority to pursue love or a life of mediocrity and frivolities.

Of course, the narrative is fostered by conveniently making the men in the movie/show grossly incompetent and the women overwhelmingly competent.

Somehow, the women are natural-born leaders with huge ambitions and transformational ideas. Whereas for the men, leaders are just "not who they are."

First time I noticed the new narrative was in Coming 2 America. A poor bastard forfeited his throne to a natural female leader to pursue love with an ambitious lady. And that's okay?

The next time I noticed it was in Cinderella (2021) where the Crown Prince, who's conveniently made out to be incompetent and irresponsible, also forfeits his throne to his ambitious sister to pursue love with an equally ambitious girl whose ambitions require her to travel.

Avengers: Endgame was the next movie I saw with the narrative. Thor forfeiting the Asgardian Throne to a Valkyrie. In Norse mythology, the Valkyries are just servants of Odin. But it's okay to give up the throne to one of them and then go jostle for the leadership of a small space shuttle.

The objective of the narrative is simple:

It's okay to be unambitious as a man. Leave the leadership roles to women, they are more capable than you anyway.

If the propagation of the narrative continues, it'll become imprinted in the minds of men. Men will become more laid-back and unambitious than ever. Women will have the reins of society more firmly in their grasps.

Then HELL will reign on earth.

That group is called the 'illuminati'.
They control the media, Hollywood, music industry and any form of liberalism or feminism you see.
Their goal is for a new world order controlled with a weak population.

If you like believe, if you like call it conspiracy theory, its ur cup of tea.I just spoke fact to you

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetVibe: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2021
KiNg0G:

All my post are majorly hardcore, game plays, streetdrills, from personal experiences... nor be from book or television, I dey tell you as it dey happen..how many times I don bash people here when dey try help female genders neglecting their male counterparts.

I don live rugged life bros, never in a day have i simped for a lady when it comes to my money, except she gon put in extra work for it.

Check me out, have done several giveaways to guys I don't even know on nairaland, for the past few years. (all this nor be words I supposed to dey talk about)

But when I see kids, when dey masturbàte that don't even know about the game dey won chyke..... then it becomes a problem.

Me and you nor get problem,

dude turned a lady who was portrayed as a good girl to a Slut within a secs...... he's an MVP.

I don't care if money is involved.
Oga shut up, you talk too much. You are so irritating and forcing yourself to belong.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2021
heironymos:

Do you have sisters that are fierce? If yes tell them..the rest they say is history : grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 9:41am On Sep 30, 2021
SOZINN:

They're obviously rationalising.. poorly..
Like a boxer, they dodge and weave through the blows of accountability, responsibility and (perhaps often) common sense. They will deflect, strawman, shame, resort to ad hominems no matter how illogical they may sound in the process because common sense be damned!
A classic case of Blame-shifting. People who do this will ruin your life.

Blame shifting--"People who ruin their lives have a tendency to blame other people when things go wrong." - Daniel G. Amen, MD.
e.g. "I never thought I’d be the type to cheat, but you made me feel so unappreciated."

*As a last resort, usually when they’ve been blatantly caught or called out for something they know they did wrong, they use a "Stink bomb" (they throw a completely unfounded, terrible accusation at you)
By sucking you into these arguments, they are consuming your energy and watching you be progressively self-destructive, so they can use your reactions to prove their own points. (“Wow, look how bitter and angry you are!”) and that’s the whole point. The blame is now off of them, and now you’re the one in hot water. Now you readily find yourself fighting to win your case.You will feel compelled to but don’t.
[*Source: themindsjournal.com]

When you see people like this, do not J.A.D.E (Justify, Argue, Defend & Explain). You will feel compelled to but don’t. When you try to defend yourself against a false accusation, you legitimize it by even acknowledging it. The only way to respond to these tactics is to stand up and walk away. Just walk away. Silently.

Serena Williams gets caught cheating during a match, when confronted she says
"Men have done worse."
Apparently the 'the sin of others also absolves you of your own sin'.. smh..
Matured on the outside, nigh infantile on the inside.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Dizzyyish:

Like a boxer, they dodge and weave through the blows of accountability, responsibility and (perhaps often) common sense. They will deflect, strawman, shame, resort to ad hominems no matter how illogical they may sound in the process because common sense be damned!

Blame shifting--"People who ruin their lives have a tendency to blame other people when things go wrong." - Daniel G. Amen, MD.
e.g. "I never thought I’d be the type to cheat, but you made me feel so unappreciated."

*As a last resort, usually when they’ve been blatantly caught or called out for something they know they did wrong, they use a "Stink bomb" (they throw a completely unfounded, terrible accusation at you)
By sucking you into these arguments, they are consuming your energy and watching you be progressively self-destructive, so they can use your reactions to prove their own points. (“Wow, look how bitter and angry you are!”) and that’s the whole point. The blame is now off of them, and now you’re the one in hot water. Now you readily find yourself fighting to win your case.You will feel compelled to but don’t.

When you see people like this, do not J.A.D.E (Justify, Argue, Defend & Explain). You will feel compelled to but don’t. When you try to defend yourself against a false accusation, you legitimize it by even acknowledging it. The only way to respond to these tactics is to stand up and walk away. Just walk away. Silently.

"Men have done worse."

Your take is gold as usual.

To be honest, she had me a bit confused at first. She said she wasn't trying to justify paternity fraud but after I perused her thoughts in her first post. She sounded like she was but she didn't want to be open about her stance on the matter. She was just trying to get others to see things from her idiotic standpoint.

It was tiring but I summoned the strength to read further because I wanted clarity even though I had my suspicions. Well, I did find what I was looking for when I saw that post. You know what, I shouldn't have even bothered. Turns out that the buffoon is a feminist.

Just another idiot trying to push a stupid narrative. Wasn't even worth my time.
My condolences to the man who will make a wife out of this fraudster.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Why are there no laws against paternity fraud?

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Dizzyyish:

"Men have done worse."
grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2021
SOZINN:

My dear brother, if you are the type that love going toe to toe with women when it comes to argument trust me you will lose your sanity...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Akinbahm:

My dear brother, if you are the type that love going toe to toe with women when it comes to argument trust me you will lose your sanity...

No be lie.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (2241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emodeee and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.