Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:36 PM

How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation - Culture (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation (36800 Views)

History : Iduu-eri Kingdom Of The Ancient Igbo People-pics / Ikeja Royal Families Unveil Tajudeen Muritala As New Monarch / Ancient igbo pyramids have been rediscovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
I'm saving this image and I'm following you to tag you incase ibos(I know they will) bring this ogane up again lol
Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
TAO11:
Again:

“I am not to blame for any of your predicament.

Your predicament could be as a result of your side of the world (from where you’re attempting to access the link) — whatever your ugly predicament is in any case, I am certainly not to blame for it.”
Dubious to the core, you provided a dead link to a non-existent ebook grin

Fraud man

1 Like

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Fantastic once again, I think the east confusion might have happened when the explorer asked of this Ogane and the African than answered told them he is from when the sun rises (given African don't have the knowledge of the map and title of Ooni of Ife that says King from where the sun rises from) so the explorer concluded it must be east by the sun factor. This matter can be sort out, sorry it has been sorted out but the other party are just playing to gallery
Of course historians have long resolved that the “East” dilemma to be in reference to Ife as Oodaiye, Ibi ojumo tii mo wa — the place from where the sun rises. And I have cited references for this, e.g. Robin Horton’s “Ancient Ife: A Reassessment” (1979).

I am not attempting to solve anything, I am only presenting the already established conclusions of historical scholarship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
TAO11:
Lol.
That is typical of yeroba revisionist fraud history, Follow the link and see if you find any supposed ebook.....Dubious people with a dubious history grin

1 Like

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Dubious to the core, you provided a dead link to a non-existent ebook grin Fraud man
Again: “I am not to blame for any of your predicament.

Your predicament could be as a result of your side of the world (from where you’re attempting to access the link) — whatever your ugly predicament is in any case, I am certainly not to blame for it.”

Let’s pretend you didn’t see my attached screenshots. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hellraiser77:
That is typical of yeroba revisionist fraud history, Follow the link and see if you find any supposed ebook.....Dubious people with a dubious history grin
Let’s pretend you didn’t see the attached screenshot below from the same link.

Change your country if e pepper you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
TAO11:
Let’s you didn’t see the attached screenshot below from the same link.

So clearly only you has access to your supposed evidence?.....How is it proof of your opponent can't access it?.......Dubious He-goat grin

1 Like

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
TAO11:

Na you e dey pepper, that's why you went to lengths to present false evidence, You have been Busted grin

1 Like

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
TAO11:

Pls don't quote him again, you've won and its obvious to everyone. Don't litter the last page with comments that are irrelevant (I like the repetitive image tho grin dey post am till he get sense) that is what he is trying to do.

1 Like

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
TAO11:

No it doesn’t require payment. Do you lie for a living [url=https://books.google.com/books?id=fRBqDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT200&lpg=PT200&dq=Oghene+n%27Uhe&source=bl&ots=2PQ5iBUUfN&sig=ACfU3U3v7VSlqF07YMELUTv6R95W7_MqHA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjY5Jen6p3rAhXAhHIEHQFvBz8Q6AEwB3oECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=Oghene%20n&f=false]See the link again one more time[/url].

But how does your poverty even become my fault
Ofoigbo please open the above link, if it doesn't lead you to a readable Ebook we need not reply this nigga again, He has been feeding this thread with trash information

1 Like

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by OfoIgbo: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Nigg why you trying to prove a point by duping your opponents.....This link doesn't have any Ebook yet you posted it here to try to dupe us grin

Cc ofoigbo gwafaeziokwu letu please open the above link and see if you find anything , This guy is a clown undecided

Don't worry guys. I only have access to my mobile device. Tomorrow I will have access to my laptop to obliterate every single point TAO11and the rest, have been feeding the unsuspecting public.

I just feel sorry for the Benin people who are constantly at the receiving end of constant barrage of Yoruba history falsification.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Pls don't quote him again, you've won and its obvious to everyone. Don't litter the last page with comments that are irrelevant (I like the repetitive image tho grin dey post am till he get sense) that is what he is trying to do.
He has won in your demented little world grin..... Yeroba history is Fraudlent and I have been vindicated once more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Don't worry guys. I only have access to my mobile device. Tomorrow I will have access to my laptop to obliterate every single point TAO11and the rest, have been feeding the unsuspecting public.

I just feel sorry for the Benin people who are constantly at the receiving end of constant barrage of Yoruba history falsification.
Very Fraudlent History grin, Clothed and dressed up to look real whereas it's just fables and tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hellraiser77:
So clearly only you has access to your supposed evidence?.....How is it proof of your opponent can't access it?.......Dubious He-goat grin
If not for your dumbness, you should have realized that not only one person in the whole wide world would have access to such a simple information.

In other words, you should know (assuming you aren’t dumb) that your limitation in this case is due to the part of the world you live in.

Be careful not to blame others for your ugly predicaments though. Do you have friends or relatives in other parts of the world?? Just asking.

However, if you’re truly serious about wanting to confirm that specific information independently by yourself, then go ahead and type up that phrase (Oghene n’Uhe) into the internet and follow through with what it returns. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Interesting: Phone vs. Laptop. cheesy Anyways, make sure it’s not imagined history as usual though.

Academic referencing, as I have repeatedly modeled for you, is key if you wish to be taken seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by BabaRamota1980: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Bini royalty clearly Stated that Ogane ruled from the East, while your so called Ife is to the west grin

The only Kingdom east of Bini is The NRI, why do yeroba history rely so much on distorting facts and twisting meaning?

Even your fello Abiriba dont recognize this phantom Nri. They say Nri is subordinate to Aro. Aro and Efik and Ibibio share some kind of history. So your Nri is really a fake Igbo progenitor invented by Igala. Is this not the same Nri that your ipob overlord said migrated from somewhere in Israel or Jordan? Mtchhew, you have joined witchery gang. Watch yasef o.

2 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Ofoigbo please open the above link, if it doesn't lead you to a readable Ebook we need not reply this nigga again, He has been feeding this thread with trash information
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
TAO11:
If not for your dumbness, you should have realized that only one person in the whole wide world can have access to such a simple information.

In other words, you should know (assuming you aren’t dumb) that your limitation in this case is due to the part of the world you live in.

Be careful not to blame others for your ugly predicaments though. Do you have friends or relatives in other parts of the world?? Just asking.

However, if you’re truly serious about wanting to confirm that specific information independently by yourself, then go ahead and type up that phrase (Oghene n’Uhe) into the internet and follow through with what it returns. grin
Dubious minded yeroba man grin, You posted a link to a book that can only be accessed by yourself undecided how Fraudlent can you get?.....Why post the link knowing fully well no one can accces it but you?.....I hereby crown you IGWE Fraud 1 of whichever country you ran to hide in grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Even your fello Abiriba dont recognize this phantom Nri. They say Nri is subordinate to Aro. Aro and Efik and Ibibio share some kind of history. So your Nri is really a fake Igbo progenitor invented by Igala. Is this not the same Nri that your ipob overlord said migrated from somewhere in Israel or Jordan? Mtchhew, you have joined witchery gang. Watch yasef o.
This lunatic, Please show me where it's said that NRI is subordinate to Aro?......See the problem is you yeroba try to understand Igbo Kingship systems with the Simple mind used to understand your extremely simplified and centralised Kingship systems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Dubious minded yeroba man grin, You posted a link to a book that can only be accessed by yourself undecided how Fraudlent can you get?.....Why post post the link knowing fully well no one can accces it?.....I hereby crown you IGWE Fraud 1 of whichever country you ran to hide in grin grin
grin Why am I expected to have assumed that you live underworld?? cheesy

Having realized that, now help yourself and look up “Oghen n’Uhe” and return here to tell us who use this phrase, and to whom it refers. grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
TAO11:
grin Why am I expected to have assumed that you live underworld?? cheesy

Having realized that, now help yourself and look up “Oghen n’Uhe” and return here to share what you find. grin
Help yourself and repent from dubiousminded ness grin, This is Nairaland with an overwhelmingly Nigerian users and you went ahead to post a link that can only be accessed from your refugee country undecided

Oluwole historian, Trying to dupe the public grin

1 Like

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Help yourself and repent from dubiousminded ness grin, This is Nairaland and you went ahead to post a link that can only be accessed from your refugee country undecided

Oluwole historian, Trying to dupe the public grin
That’s my point — Why am I expected to have assumed that you live in an underworld with limited internet access?? Please answer this question. grin

That being the case, now look up ”Oghene n’Uhe” and tell us which culture uses the phrase and to whom they refer by that phrase?? grin Somebody is dead-scared.

Anyways, let’s pretend you can’t see the screenshot below.

3 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
TAO11:
That’s my point — Why am I expected to have assumed that you live in an underworld with limited internet access?? Please answer this question. grin

That being the case, now look up ”Oghene n’Uhe” and tell us which culture uses the phrase and to whom they refer by that phrase?? grin Somebody is dead-scared.

If not for your dubiousness you wouldnt have posted a dead link that only you can access in the first place grin, You are dubious in nature and everything you have posted on this thread up till now should be disregarded and treated as fairy tales

Your link is empty, Fraudlent refugee grin

1 Like

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hellraiser77:
If not for your dubiousness you wouldnt have posted a dead link that only you can access in the first place grin, You are dubious in nature and everything you have posted on this thread up till now should be disregarded and treated as fairy tales

I am 100% certain that the above tears cry are not of joy. Anyways, see below again:

“That’s my point — Why am I expected to have assumed that you live in an underworld with limited internet access?? Please answer this question. grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
TAO11:

Niggs I don't need screenshots, post a working link.... if I can't read the whole piece by myself Even if it's false.....Then take your fraudulent screenshot and shove it up your Black ewedu Ass

1 Like

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
TAO11:
I am 100% certain that above tears cry is not of joy. Anyways, see below again:

“That’s my point — Why am I expected to have assumed that you live in an underworld with limited internet access?? Please answer this question. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Niggs I don't need screenshots, if I can't read the whole piece by myself Even if it's false.....Then take your fraudulent screenshot and shove it up your Black ewedu Ass
Did you just prove that your repeated attachment of screenshot is nonsensical?? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by LegendHero(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
TAO11:
No the link doesn’t require you to pay. [url=https://books.google.com/books?id=fRBqDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT200&lpg=PT200&dq=Oghene+n%27Uhe&source=bl&ots=2PQ5iBUUfN&sig=ACfU3U3v7VSlqF07YMELUTv6R95W7_MqHA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjY5Jen6p3rAhXAhHIEHQFvBz8Q6AEwB3oECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=Oghene%20n&f=false]See the link here again, you Nri liar grin[/url]

Lol if Hellraiser77 commot suicide, it is your fault ooo.

@Hellraiser77 let me give you an advice:
When you see you are arguing against a superior intellect, the best thing you can do is to keep shut and fight another day.

If you keep talking, the superior intellect will keep spraying you with too much fact such that you will loose your self esteem and honor as a man.

Normally, you can’t be well versed in all topics, there are some topics that are your core competencies and there are some that is way above your league.

Just relax and learn behind the scene.

2 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
LegendHero:

When you see you are arguing against a superior intellect, the best thing you can do is to keep shut and fight another day.

If you keep talking, the superior intellect will keep spraying you with too much fact such that you will loose your self esteem and honor as a man.

Normally, you can’t be well versed in all topics, there are some topics that are your core competencies and there are some that is way above your league.

Don’t kill me. grin

True, he should have ‘jejely’ ran away like Oflogbo and promise to came back someday with a laptop. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
LegendHero:

which hole did you emerge from? grin

I have taken your champion to the cleaners for Fraudlent claims cheesy

He has been dishing out false and misrepresented quotations here and I finally busted him tonight undecided

Go ahead and open his link and tell me if you didn't land on this same empty page as I did.

He is a fraud and I ve declared him persona non-grata

1 Like

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by LegendHero(m): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Dubious to the core, you provided a dead link to a non-existent ebook grin

Fraud man

Why are you lying for God sake.

I clicked the link and it showed this!

That means the ebook actually existed on it and you can read it.

You only need to pay if you are trying to download the whole ebook. You can actually just read the page he referred you to for free.

1 Like

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
[/b]
TAO11:
Don’t kill me. grin

True, he should have ‘jejely’ ran away like Oflogbo and promise to came back someday with a laptop. grin grin
Your lie has been busted grin, all your citations had no link, the first one that came with a link proved to be a [b]Dummy
cheesy

I'll be contacting your local police to keep an eye on your Fraudlent activities grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (58) (Reply)

Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch / Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) / Igbo Writing

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.