Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

20 Romantic Photos Of Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Sharing Couple Goals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Romantic Photos Of Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Sharing Couple Goals (744 Views)

Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos / ‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Romantic Photos Of Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Sharing Couple Goals by adahmiracle: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2020
Click here to see romantic and stunning imges of Mr eazi and temi otedola<<<<

it’s no news that popular Nigerian Banku Huncho singer, Mr Eazi whose real name is Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade is in a relationship with Temi Otedola, the last daughter of Billionaire Business Magnate, Femi Otedola.

The beautiful couple started dating on the 30th of January, 2017, and they are so in love with each other that they are unashamed to show off their love in public , unlike most Nigerian celebrities who hide their relationships and only make it public if only they’re making it official with an engagement ring.

The star couple doesn’t skip on a chance to serve us unique couple goals whenever they are seen together. They shower theirselves with expensive gifts, love trips, exquisite lifestyle and surprise birthday gifts. The lovebirds are so in love that you could almost feel the love ooze out from the romantic and lovely photos they share on their social media pages.

See 30 romantic photos of Mr eazi and Temi Odetola below>>>>

Click here to see romantic and stunning imges of Mr eazi and temi otedola<<<<<

(1) (Reply)

Help me to stay away from sex, I need your advice / Nigerian Woman Writes As She Kneels Down To Accept Her Boyfriend's Proposal / What I Learned From Bbnaija Lock Down Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.