Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,530 members, 7,905,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:09 AM

Will You Still Marry Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Still Marry Him (368 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Still Marry Him by supercase1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
The man you are dating had proposed marriage to you and you have accepted.Both of you guys had finalised plans for your wedding ceremony,only for you to discover that your husband to be, used the money you both had budgeted for the wedding to play Bet9ja and he lost.
If he begged you for forgiveness and pleaded that the marriage should be postponed by some few months before both of you can marry,out of love based on how far you both have come,will you still forgive and marry him.
Re: Will You Still Marry Him by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
If you are the one tell us so we can advise accordingly, that someone someone is not tickling our thinking cap
Re: Will You Still Marry Him by supercase1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Starlight10:
If you are the one tell us so we can advise accordingly, that someone someone is not tickling our thinking cap
grin grin
Please answer the question and lets us know your own reaction cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Am Organizing Link Up To Help You Find A Date (Abuja only) / Wan Dey Look Face Help Person Here On NL? / I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.