Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,795 members, 7,945,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Tech Industry The New Gold Mine - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tech Industry The New Gold Mine (209 Views)

How To Learn New Skills And Stay Updated With The Fast-changing Tech Industry / Digital Bimpe Pitch Hackaholics Top 2000 In The Tech Industry Powered By @alat_n / Revolutionizing The Automotive Industry: The Impact Of Japanese Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tech Industry The New Gold Mine by Molahnelson(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tech companies are the biggest, surpassing the oils, auto agri, etc.
I just imagine Epic Games making millions of dollars every months from their Fortnite game,
Facebook making millions from advertising
Goggle, Twitter, Amazon Apple, etc.

Maybe is high time we start changing our educational systems from analog to digital, starting from primary to university if we as a nation what to meet up with the 3rd worlds countries, because right now we're in the ten words countries.

I believe in talent, in Nigeria we're talented individuals gifted in various expertise.
Who will have thought that Ikorodu Bois will get international attention by just mimicking others, they are talented in that aspects,

Now the question is me what can I do that will worth billions of dollars by the next decade, try to look inward and around for idea, ingenuity is what you need to propel you to the next level in life.
I know most of us have million dollars idea, but no financial start up, but that cannot deter a passionate individual, I personally beliefs nothing can stop a passionate person

I have an idea 6 years ago, up til now I have not implement this idea, because I have not rises the capital needed for start up, but I'm not deter, I keep learning more and more I become passionate about it, even if I started it then I will have struggle to get it done because I lack certain information, not having the capital then to start push me to learn more about this idea.

Now I have come to realized that sometimes is not money that we need but knowledge,
Wisdom is the principle things say the proverb

I have come to obvious conclusion that is not leaders is our problem in this country but the deteriorated educational systems pass down to us from primary to university.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Pays Me For Each Insult - ORTOM SSA Opens Up / El-rufai Takes Bishop To Court For Saying He Will Never Be Nigeria's President / Be Your Own Boss With As Low As 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.