Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,746 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! (8379 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
anneboleyn:
Pardon me, @OP, I have just checked my e-mail but found nothing.

Ok sorry check again
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by IjebuWarrior: 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
KingintheNorth:

Alright...check ur mail

Going thru this thread, I can easily tell why you're the President of Ladies Reject! cheesy

Just imagine... a random lady made a pass at you and you weren't even curious? Really? angry WTF?

Being a man isn't by gender, not even by ur wallet, not even by ur good looks, not even by ur big d!ck neither great sex...

Being a man is Being in charge! cool

Bro, you're NOT in charge... ur ladies are absolutely in charge! They definitely have their ways with you... your lifestyle nvr challenge them or make them curious either. You're a pushover!

Ladies don't fall in love with men that control them or can control them... they fall in love with men that's in absolute CONTROL! cool They love to be under the control of a man not, a guy that tells them what to do but, a guy that tells what should be done! angry

Man Law #3... Never control, but always be in Control! Go figure... angry

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

Going thru this thread, I can easily tell why you're the President of Ladies Reject! cheesy

Just imagine... a random lady made a pass at you and you weren't even curious? Really? angry WTF?

Being a man isn't by gender, not even by ur wallet, not even by ur good looks, not even by ur big d!ck neither great sex...

Bro, you're NOT in charge... ur ladies are absolutely in charge! They definitely have their ways with you... your lifestyle nvr challenge them or make them curious either. You're a pushover!

Ladies don't fall in love with men that control them, they fall in love with men that's in absolute CONTROL! cool They love to be under the control of a man not, a guy that tells them what to do but, a guy that tells what should be done! angry

So what were you expecting me to do? Start questioning her motive infront of everyone?

Sorry I can't do that...Whatever motive that plays out should remain private.

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Pweetyccee(f): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
KingintheNorth:

What?
Water
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Water

Lol grin cheesy
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by IjebuWarrior: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
KingintheNorth:

So what were you expecting me to do? Start questioning her motive infront of everyone?

I can clearly see you're man by sex and, female by gender! cool

Sex is physical attributes, Gender is psychological attributes! cool

Sorry to break this to you, bro, you're the former and these ladies aren't lesbians... they need a MAN by sex and gender!
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Work on your charcter nd relationship with d opposite sext,nigeria postal service is now more equip to serve you all better,you can now pick up your western union at any of our branches nation wide.you can contact me if you reside in lagos

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Someone said ladies flee because they believe he is every woman's type, guys are advising him to be dramatic and expensive..... Lol. Op you are on your way to join other members to sing....." Ibi ni Shiloh waaaaaa" grin grin

Sometimes I wonder why guys think they have ladies all figured out . Is wanting a peaceful relationship alien to Nigerian Ladies? I for one won't go for someone every lady want... I love my peace abeg. grin Pansophist please come and help your brother abeg... I no fit type grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=KingintheNorth post=92843510]This started about 3 years ago, after my Ex girlfriend of 5yrs got married , it took me awhile to move on ,but when I now finally decided to start seeing other women, they all started acting the way .....they will want to hang out, gist ,laugh ,sex but wouldnt want to date me which is exactly what I've been looking for...
I'm good looking ,very tall have a good job .obviously to me, I don't think any girl will have any excuse for not being interested in dating me. I am tired of trying and having the same results Everytime.. Please what should I do??[/quote

Accept Christ and stop fornicating. Then you'll find a pure relationship.

Shalom.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Angelacruz: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
check your character
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by pansophist(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Miniso:
A lady that will want to hang out, gist ,laugh have sex with you abeg what else do u want. Biko nu

Abi, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Especially when the cow carry milk give you hand without effort? grin
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
I comment my reserve.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Bizzyman: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
KingintheNorth:
This started about 3 years ago, after my Ex girlfriend of 5yrs got married , it took me awhile to move on ,but when I now finally decided to start seeing other women, they all started acting the way .....they will want to hang out, gist ,laugh ,sex but wouldnt want to date me which is exactly what I've been looking for...
I'm good looking ,very tall have a good job .obviously to me, I don't think any girl will have any excuse for not being interested in dating me. I am tired of trying and having the same results Everytime.. Please what should I do??
What is your height?
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Crysthaniel(m): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
KingintheNorth:

Broz no mind dem Questioning your Behaviour towards women oo.. Every one is different we are not all the same.. All those girls ehn most of them are still coming back.. After pursuing their mirage-fantasies and realising that they really need men like you in their lives..
My advice is that you stay who you are don't change for anybody.. Always don't loose your Joy very very important.. Keep good records with Em all..

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by TheCongo2: 12:04am On Aug 16, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
He Is a SIMP grin grin

And what is wrong with that ?
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by TheCongo2: 12:08am On Aug 16, 2020
Blissquare:
Something is wrong and please don't take it the wrong way. It is not spiritual. What comes to mind is that you may be trying to date the girls who are wrong for you. Maybe they are attracted to your money only but don't want commitment. You may also have mouth odour or body odour. Your written English is play or I would have thought maybe it is bad and you want to date elite babes. Confide in one of them to give you a reason or send a spy to find out. Or do you cry too easily or talk too much about your mother... It can be an unexpected reason but simple to tackle.

According to him, those ladies don't. Ind having sex with him. Thus, I would rule out the odour aspect.

Those ladies may be elite but op works in a bank

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Cece592(f): 1:09am On Aug 16, 2020
KingintheNorth:
This started about 3 years ago, after my Ex girlfriend of 5yrs got married , it took me awhile to move on ,but when I now finally decided to start seeing other women, they all started acting the way .....they will want to hang out, gist ,laugh ,sex but wouldnt want to date me which is exactly what I've been looking for...
I'm good looking ,very tall have a good job .obviously to me, I don't think any girl will have any excuse for not being interested in dating me. I am tired of trying and having the same results Everytime.. Please what should I do??

I guess you go after ladies that dont need u they are only attracted to ur beauty try to look else where try to change ur spec or taste. I believe u should have a best friend (girl) or a normal friend that is tripping for u try to build and maintain that relationship and give it time u will see urself falling in love and being loved back

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:39am On Aug 16, 2020
KingintheNorth:

What kind of girls do u usually meet? Do u meet them thru social media? Have any of them spent few nights at ur house? Do u ask them out before or after sex?
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:53am On Aug 16, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

Ladies don't fall in love with men that control them or can control them... they fall in love with men that's in absolute CONTROL! cool They love to be under the control of a man not, a guy that tells them what to do but, a guy that tells what should be done! angry

Exactly what I was thinking.. they probably friend zone him afterwards cos he is all chattie and fun to be with. I believe it's his manner of approach

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by armadeo(m): 4:06am On Aug 16, 2020
Attend your uncle's wedding to walder freys daughter.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 16, 2020
KingintheNorth:

I've asked and asked and asked ....it's always the same. They be like ...you re everywoman's dream bla bla but they can't date me...
Stop caring too much.. Stop being the nice predictable guy. And stop asking for thier damn opinions or a relationship and just go with the flow. Tf wrong with u man.. u sound like a bitch angry

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:11am On Aug 16, 2020
You're the nice guy. You don't get girls to date.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 6:13am On Aug 16, 2020
pansophist:

Abi, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Especially when the cow carry milk give you hand without effort? grin

Everybody will eventually need a personal cow, you can't always be going around milking different cows all the time .
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 6:14am On Aug 16, 2020
Bizzyman:
What is your height?

6ft 5 I think
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 6:17am On Aug 16, 2020
Crysthaniel:

Broz no mind dem Questioning your Behaviour towards women oo.. Every one is different we are not all the same.. All those girls ehn most of them are still coming back.. After pursuing their mirage-fantasies and realising that they really need men like you in their lives..
My advice is that you stay who you are don't change for anybody.. Always don't loose your Joy very very important.. Keep good records with Em all..

Thanks man
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 6:19am On Aug 16, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

What kind of girls do u usually meet? Do u meet them thru social media? Have any of them spent few nights at ur house? Do u ask them out before or after sex?

Both social media and in real life.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 6:20am On Aug 16, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Exactly what I was thinking.. they probably friend zone him afterwards cos he is all chattie and fun to be with. I believe it's his manner of approach

angry sad sad
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 6:21am On Aug 16, 2020
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
You're the nice guy. You don't get girls to date.

So Nice guys are not dateable? Well I can't change my nature .
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by KingintheNorth(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2020
armadeo:
Attend your uncle's wedding to walder freys daughter.

I belong to the night watch now...my duty is to the Wall.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:32am On Aug 16, 2020
KingintheNorth:

So Nice guys are not dateable? Well I can't change my nature .
I'm not asking you to. I'm unaffected by your decisions and choices. Get used to the rejection. When you eventually find someone, she'll cheat on you.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2020
Cece592:

I guess you go after ladies that dont need u they are only attracted to ur beauty try to look else where try to change ur spec or taste. I believe u should have a best friend (girl) or a normal friend that is tripping for u try to build and maintain that relationship and give it time u will see urself falling in love and being loved back

Without punctuation marks in your written English, you suffocate your readers.

Learn to put those marks when writing.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Bizzyman: 7:25am On Aug 16, 2020
KingintheNorth:

6ft 5 I think
What is the age range of these girls? Are they below 25?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) / Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend / How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.