Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,321 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! (8414 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 17, 2020
KingintheNorth:
This started about 3 years ago, after my Ex girlfriend of 5yrs got married , it took me awhile to move on ,but when I now finally decided to start seeing other women, they all started acting the way .....they will want to hang out, gist ,laugh ,sex but wouldnt want to date me which is exactly what I've been looking for...
I'm good looking ,very tall have a good job .obviously to me, I don't think any girl will have any excuse for not being interested in dating me. I am tired of trying and having the same results Everytime.. Please what should I do??

I think U should just have patience. The right one could just appear in your life anytime
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by eneye1(m): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2020
Maybe they feel you are not a serious Person
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by nagalee(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2020
How is ur dick game? Have u ever try to sit one of the girls down and ask why she doesn’t want to date u.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by nagalee(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
See bro,

It is not spiritual.
The same problem you re facing is the same problem an average girl with a very big backside and bvest is facing. Men just want to come and take their share and pretend to be truly in love for the time being. Truth is, They dont belong to you and they know it.

Solution.
Leave them all, they have nothing to explain as reasons for leaving you. They dont just intend to settle for you talkless of date.
Some of them would even only wanna have you for show-offs amidst their friends grin within their mind.

Now, what youll do is simple.
Marry your friend. That girl that loves with obvious predicament.
You can fake a problem to observe who loves you most sincerely.
Dont settle for unworthy ass-holes bro

the best comment so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Greensquard(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2020
KingintheNorth:

I need someone I can care deeply about..lean on , call every night and morning ,someone that can make me lose interest in other girls

Look bro stop been too nice to them and dont ask for relationship.. discipline urself and juzt be with one u want to date and fu..ck and do everything normal and dnt give her ur phone to get comfortable with..have other females too let her know and believe me aftee 2months na she go begin disturb u with questions like what are my to u?what are we bla bla bla..basically stop simping and ul be ok

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by LabuleofNigeria: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
nagalee:
the best comment so far

Thanks sir
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by Mayng01(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Impotency? If not, set dating aside for now and keep fuc*ing them, you will get a date in the long run. If yes (impotency). Hmmm!
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by lastchild: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
Westernlove:
There most be something really odd about you or wrong with you. If symptoms persist, Travel out of Nigeria to either Botswana or Rwanda. Come back here and give me feedback.......Mine Is different, I'm handsome, I have a good Job and I have Nigerian ladies who wants to date me but I'm too Intellectually expensive for a lot of them........
please why Botswana and Rwanda?
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by freesoul12: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:

Here in this comment lies your dilemma

The problem is that you have too much peace and calmness in your life if I can call it that. Most ladies, especially the fun type, likes a little bit of drama in every man that they meet or will probably wanna date. They are not exactly bad girls, but that's just how ladies are wired. And I won't call you a Simp too.

All these overt acts you are doing to make them find solace in you being a nice guy and all is unnecessary and the cause of your problem.

Roll with multiple girls, have a bit of things to hide, be unpredictable sometimes, prank her, snub her, and things like that, and watch how the tides will sweep in your favor. Just find a way to balance your love for her while creating room for a little bit of drama.

Of course if all those things don't sit well with you, you can find a core mumu church girl to date, and that way, you still maintain your nature.

The only reason they are hanging around you is your cash and looks.

Perfect.. Don't be too peaceful for women. They won't date you..u must fall in between being discipline and a little nice. Believe me u will attract them
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help,nobody Wants To Date Me!! by freesoul12: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
KingintheNorth:
This started about 3 years ago, after my Ex girlfriend of 5yrs got married , it took me awhile to move on ,but when I now finally decided to start seeing other women, they all started acting the way .....they will want to hang out, gist ,laugh ,sex but wouldnt want to date me which is exactly what I've been looking for...
I'm good looking ,very tall have a good job .obviously to me, I don't think any girl will have any excuse for not being interested in dating me. I am tired of trying and having the same results Everytime.. Please what should I do??

Don't be too peaceful for women. They won't date you..u must fall in between being discipline and a little nice. Believe me u will attract them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. / After My Photo Trended 48hrs Ago, This Happened. / (VIDEO) Aboki Man Broke 13 Year Old Girls Hymen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.