Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,389 members, 7,884,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

How To Drive Target Audience To My Naira Land Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Drive Target Audience To My Naira Land Account (248 Views)

I Can't Upload Picture On My Naira Land Account / I'll Help You Create Contents That'll Drive The Right Audience To Your Website. / 5 Things To Do To Make Your Website More Visible To Your Target Audience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Drive Target Audience To My Naira Land Account by samigben(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
Is there any way to drive target audience to my NairaLand account? I'm into Real Estate.
Re: How To Drive Target Audience To My Naira Land Account by LMServices: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
samigben:
Is there any way to drive target audience to my NairaLand account?
I'm into Real Estate.
Hi! You can start by following "valuable" people and then posting relevant real estate contents that most Nigerians can relate to.

You will carve a niche for yourself if you stay consistent at it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Drive Target Audience To My Naira Land Account by samigben(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
LMServices:

Hi! You can start by following "valuable" people and then posting relevant real estate contents that most Nigerians can relate to.

You will carve a niche for yourself if you stay consistent at it.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Must Make It Oo / How To Rank Your Website On Google In 2020 / A Nigerian ICT Company Makes It To Number 1 Position On Global Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.