Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,894 members, 7,942,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria (1401 Views)

Here Is The Real Reason Tinubu Fixed Campaign On Monday In The South East / If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria. / If Bola Tinubu Doesn't Take Time He Will Die Like A Goat - H.R.M Augustine Bola. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
If Bola Tinubu fixed Lagos, he can fix Nigeria

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu: He can fix Nigeria
By Bayo Osiyemi

I have never been passionate about any Nigerian politician after Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Alhaji Lateef Jakande, as I am currently, of Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Asiwaju
of Lagos and the Jagaban of Borgu.

I practice and play partisan politics in Lagos, so he is undoubtedly my political boss. But beyond that is a fact of history which cannot be obliterated.

From my first encounter with the man that appropriately fits the label of “small body, big engine”, Senator Tinubu struck me as a man of destiny on who jealousy, envy, treachery and perfidy cannot diminish.

When he ran for the Lagos West senatorial seat in 1992, I was one of those not enamoured of his razzmatazz at the time. It wasn’t that I didn’t see something special in his ways at the time but I refused to get swayed to his side on a strict matter of principle and fidelity.

While on the hustings during the run-up to the primaries, he visited party leaders in the monolithic Mushin of the time which included Itire-Ikate, Isolo, Oshodi up to Ejigbo. At that time, Mushin shared boundary with the old Alimosho.

Chief J. Olusola Solomon, the man who spoke Egba dialect, who was the elder brother of the father of Senator Ganiyu Solomon, was our LGA chairman and I, one of the budding leaders in that local government area.

Chief Solomon, to date the most persuasive, most authoritative and most assertive party chieftain that area has ever had, introduced the then young aspirant for the Senate seat in his typical inimitable style and when Tinubu took the floor, it was evident he was not flash-in-the-pan. He sounded urbane, suave and street wise; and proved even at that time, he was not a poor or wretched political activist. He blessed the sitting of that day with “some dough” which swyed many minds in Mushin that day.

Young as I was then, I chose to be an odd man out, who though caught between taking some cool cash to massage my youthful lifestyle or sticking to an earlier agreement on another candidate of our caucus, chose the latter on a matter of principle. I did not follow the Mushin multitude; I followed my mind and went to Ojo venue of the SDP primary to vote for the candidate of our caucus. That candidate lost as he was trounced silly by Tinubu.

Convinced that I had lived up to my principle of keeping faith, I later visited Candidate Tinubu in his, I hope I got that right, Bishop Oluwole street office in Victoria Island, to congratulate him for his emergence and to assure him of my support and vote as we prepared for the election proper. I want to believe he appreciated my principled stand and his likeness for me thereafter, I strongly suspect, sprouted from there.

I believe the recourse to that history is absolutely necessary to let it be known that I don’t belong in the category of those our people in Yorubaland say “ko le s’ododo, nitoripe o ti je doodo”. Translated literally to mean that he cannot be truthful because he had consumed the “fried plantain” of bribery and ultimately, compromise !

Over time, I had sat down to ponder the Tinubu phenomenon. His achievements so far cannot be equated with those of Chief Awolowo and Alhaji Jakande individually but, if the truth must be said, this Tinubu man has packed together the finer attributes of the other two great politicians into his political modus operandi. It is the main reason, to my mind, why I am supremely convinced that Bola Tinubu’s BEST is yet to be.

Before I am quoted out of context, let me say here that Tinubu has not told me he is running for the Presidency, after Buhari in 2023 but I strongly believe that after the North, the presidency should come to the South West in 2023.

Some may ask, why not South East ?

My own candid opinion is that in this matter of APC, the South-West did much better than the South-East in the formation and the footwork that gave Buhari, Nigeria’s version of America’s Abraham Lincoln, the coveted Presidential crown. Buhari, a conscience-driven person, has severally acknowledged this fact.

To be sure, the South East merits the Presidency, but not over and above the South West at this time, except fairness, equity and justice have other names to those espousing the idea of a South East presidency. When it is rationally their turn, all believers in a united Nigeria will certainly support their bid.

That settled, we should, in looking to a South-West presidency, not allow ourselves to be goaded into any permutation beyond Bola Tinubu for 2023.

Yes, SW parades a galaxy of stars who are also suitable to enter the presidential race . VP Osinbajo, Fashola, Amosun et al. But everything considered, in my well-considered view, Tinubu fits the bill best of all. It is settled matter that all these names were discovered by Tinubu and guided, to become the political colossuses they proudly are today.

I took an excursion to history earlier in this article on Tinubu trajectory deliberately and advisedly.

He did not wade into the political waters ill-prepared. He came into it as a man of means, which I can attest to in the Mushin scenario I painted here and in his well articulated contributions to NADECO and the struggle against arbitrary rule towards the enthronement of democracy in our land; for which he was acknowledged and recognised by the powerful democracies and nations of the world.
What do I mean by saying that Tinubu fixed Lagos? It is fair account of history that Mobolaji Johnson remains unforgettable for working assiduously for the creation of Lagos State, and as its pioneer military administrator and later governor, did the best of which he was capable, to lay the foundation on which other governors, civilian and military, built.

But Lateef Jakande left his indelible footprints in governance as the first civilian governor who did the most pioneering job in the state including, but not limited to, the opening up of the Lekki corridor, undoubtedly the cash-cow of Lagos; the establishment of the Lagos State University, the mass housing estates in all the divisions of Lagos State as well as the state television (LTV8) and the abolition of the iniquitous shift system in schools.

Yet, if Jakande turned the forest of Lagos to a town, if you permit that manner of expression, Tinubu, to his eternal credit, beautified that “town” of all those who came after Jakande.

On the road to his present station in life, Tinubu burnt the midnight oil and candle and unsparingly drove himself hard because he was busy in his “laboratory”, seeking solutions to the multitude of pròblems besetting Lagos and proferring solutions to them.

Today, it is beyond debate that the template he drew up from his time as governor is still working for the state. If it wasn’t working, the state will not have earned for itself the undisputed appellation of “centre of excellence” in the country.

Also, his ability to fish out performers as governors of the State after him, is not commonplace asset; otherwise we should have seen such feat replicated in other states of the federation since.

These points make him a priceless asset to be sought after. If he fixed Lagos, I am goddamn convinced he can fix Nigeria.

I won’t claim absolute knowledge of all the frontline politicians of national stature; but I will wager on my bottom naira if Tinubu is not the hardest working of them all.

I recall my courtesy call on the Oba of Lagos at his Idunganran Palace shortly after his coronation and my own return from self- exile in Europe in 2008. After a good lunch with Kabiyesi Rilwan Akiolu and I signified my intention to take my leave of him and proceed to pay a similar visit to Tinubu at his Bourdillon Road residence, he asked me to help prevail on the Asiwaju of Lagos to slow down, that the man was over-working himself.

The reply Tinubu gave me when I delivered Oba Akiolu’s message was and still instructive:

“Prince, there can be no rest yet; because there’s still a lot of work ahead”

Ever since, the man Tinubu has not looked back. If anyone says he cannot see what he has been doing since 2008, then that person must be wearing blinkers.

Politics can be a game of chess. It is also a game that cannot be played shunting God aside in the schemings. God is of equity, fairness, justice and conscience. Those who disregard the Supreme Being in their games always reap the whirlwind of their dishonesty and perfidy; the pity of it is that they never lived to have the consequences stare them in the face. That falls in the realm of spiritualism.

On terra firma, I cannot but remember the Awujale’s pet-song of “eyi ma dun to ee; eyi ma tun to ee; eyi ma dun to niti gbajumo; aiye ile o, eyi ma dun to niti gbajumo; eni baa sope ko dun to, ko see tie, ka woran ..”

Seriously, theres no politician of Yoruba descent that òne can realistically compare to Tinubu at the present time. People of Tinubu’s type attract mostly undeserved criticisms to themselves; but called by any name, honey is nothing except sweet.

He must have been a diligent student of Awolowo school of thought where the sage postulated years ago that one needed financial resources in large quantum to battle reaction, negativism and underdevelopment to submission.

The narrow-mindedness, heartlessness and petty jealousy with which some of his kinsmen embraced to thwart Yorubas best opportunity for Awo to become the President in his time, should not be allowed to rear their ugly heads to thwart another golden chance for the Yorubas and inexorably the Nigerian nation this time around.

I submit in all seriousness and sincerity that Bola Tinubu is Nigeria’s best hope, come 2023, after Buhari’s Presidency.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/08/15/if-bola-tinubu-fixed-lagos-he-can-fix-nigeria/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by chukwuibuipob: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
cool May the WILL of God be Done cool.If u are NOT alright with it,Kee yourself wink sad

2 Likes

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
The Article is greatly flawed and full of asslicking, but just one question....

- What new thing did Tinubu do for Lagos that contributed to the personal/individual success of Lagos residents?

For me, Ambode was a better Governor than Tinubu, he charted new course like Lateef Jakande did..

Am still trying to figure out the new thing Tinubu did... cant seem to find any..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by Simplyleo: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Of course, BAT made a remarkable achievement in Lagos as governor.

One of the several indices to this effect is that Lagos has been playing host to some economic migrants. cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by nedu666: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Buhari is nigeria version of Abraham Lincoln.

1 Like

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by Heffalump(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
@OP, people like your type are responsible for the reason why Nigeria is not moving forward. We are backward today is because of our parochial and self centered ideology from wicked people.

We deserve a young and vibrant Youth as president and not these old men who have little stay to meet their ancestors.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by nedu666: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Buhari is nigeria version of Abraham Lincoln

6 Likes

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by ChiefS(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Esseite:
If Bola Tinubu fixed Lagos, he can fix Nigeria

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu: He can fix Nigeria
By Bayo Osiyemi

I have never been passionate about any Nigerian politician after Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Alhaji Lateef Jakande, as I am currently, of Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Asiwaju
of Lagos and the Jagaban of Borgu.

I practice and play partisan politics in Lagos, so he is undoubtedly my political boss. But beyond that is a fact of history which cannot be obliterated.

From my first encounter with the man that appropriately fits the label of “small body, big engine”, Senator Tinubu struck me as a man of destiny on who jealousy, envy, treachery and perfidy cannot diminish.

When he ran for the Lagos West senatorial seat in 1992, I was one of those not enamoured of his razzmatazz at the time. It wasn’t that I didn’t see something special in his ways at the time but I refused to get swayed to his side on a strict matter of principle and fidelity.

While on the hustings during the run-up to the primaries, he visited party leaders in the monolithic Mushin of the time which included Itire-Ikate, Isolo, Oshodi up to Ejigbo. At that time, Mushin shared boundary with the old Alimosho.

Chief J. Olusola Solomon, the man who spoke Egba dialect, who was the elder brother of the father of Senator Ganiyu Solomon, was our LGA chairman and I, one of the budding leaders in that local government area.

Chief Solomon, to date the most persuasive, most authoritative and most assertive party chieftain that area has ever had, introduced the then young aspirant for the Senate seat in his typical inimitable style and when Tinubu took the floor, it was evident he was not flash-in-the-pan. He sounded urbane, suave and street wise; and proved even at that time, he was not a poor or wretched political activist. He blessed the sitting of that day with “some dough” which swyed many minds in Mushin that day.

Young as I was then, I chose to be an odd man out, who though caught between taking some cool cash to massage my youthful lifestyle or sticking to an earlier agreement on another candidate of our caucus, chose the latter on a matter of principle. I did not follow the Mushin multitude; I followed my mind and went to Ojo venue of the SDP primary to vote for the candidate of our caucus. That candidate lost as he was trounced silly by Tinubu.

Convinced that I had lived up to my principle of keeping faith, I later visited Candidate Tinubu in his, I hope I got that right, Bishop Oluwole street office in Victoria Island, to congratulate him for his emergence and to assure him of my support and vote as we prepared for the election proper. I want to believe he appreciated my principled stand and his likeness for me thereafter, I strongly suspect, sprouted from there.

I believe the recourse to that history is absolutely necessary to let it be known that I don’t belong in the category of those our people in Yorubaland say “ko le s’ododo, nitoripe o ti je doodo”. Translated literally to mean that he cannot be truthful because he had consumed the “fried plantain” of bribery and ultimately, compromise !

Over time, I had sat down to ponder the Tinubu phenomenon. His achievements so far cannot be equated with those of Chief Awolowo and Alhaji Jakande individually but, if the truth must be said, this Tinubu man has packed together the finer attributes of the other two great politicians into his political modus operandi. It is the main reason, to my mind, why I am supremely convinced that Bola Tinubu’s BEST is yet to be.

Before I am quoted out of context, let me say here that Tinubu has not told me he is running for the Presidency, after Buhari in 2023 but I strongly believe that after the North, the presidency should come to the South West in 2023.

Some may ask, why not South East ?

My own candid opinion is that in this matter of APC, the South-West did much better than the South-East in the formation and the footwork that gave Buhari, Nigeria’s version of America’s Abraham Lincoln, the coveted Presidential crown. Buhari, a conscience-driven person, has severally acknowledged this fact.

To be sure, the South East merits the Presidency, but not over and above the South West at this time, except fairness, equity and justice have other names to those espousing the idea of a South East presidency. When it is rationally their turn, all believers in a united Nigeria will certainly support their bid.

That settled, we should, in looking to a South-West presidency, not allow ourselves to be goaded into any permutation beyond Bola Tinubu for 2023.

Yes, SW parades a galaxy of stars who are also suitable to enter the presidential race . VP Osinbajo, Fashola, Amosun et al. But everything considered, in my well-considered view, Tinubu fits the bill best of all. It is settled matter that all these names were discovered by Tinubu and guided, to become the political colossuses they proudly are today.

I took an excursion to history earlier in this article on Tinubu trajectory deliberately and advisedly.

He did not wade into the political waters ill-prepared. He came into it as a man of means, which I can attest to in the Mushin scenario I painted here and in his well articulated contributions to NADECO and the struggle against arbitrary rule towards the enthronement of democracy in our land; for which he was acknowledged and recognised by the powerful democracies and nations of the world.
What do I mean by saying that Tinubu fixed Lagos? It is fair account of history that Mobolaji Johnson remains unforgettable for working assiduously for the creation of Lagos State, and as its pioneer military administrator and later governor, did the best of which he was capable, to lay the foundation on which other governors, civilian and military, built.

But Lateef Jakande left his indelible footprints in governance as the first civilian governor who did the most pioneering job in the state including, but not limited to, the opening up of the Lekki corridor, undoubtedly the cash-cow of Lagos; the establishment of the Lagos State University, the mass housing estates in all the divisions of Lagos State as well as the state television (LTV8) and the abolition of the iniquitous shift system in schools.

Yet, if Jakande turned the forest of Lagos to a town, if you permit that manner of expression, Tinubu, to his eternal credit, beautified that “town” of all those who came after Jakande.

On the road to his present station in life, Tinubu burnt the midnight oil and candle and unsparingly drove himself hard because he was busy in his “laboratory”, seeking solutions to the multitude of pròblems besetting Lagos and proferring solutions to them.

Today, it is beyond debate that the template he drew up from his time as governor is still working for the state. If it wasn’t working, the state will not have earned for itself the undisputed appellation of “centre of excellence” in the country.

Also, his ability to fish out performers as governors of the State after him, is not commonplace asset; otherwise we should have seen such feat replicated in other states of the federation since.

These points make him a priceless asset to be sought after. If he fixed Lagos, I am goddamn convinced he can fix Nigeria.

I won’t claim absolute knowledge of all the frontline politicians of national stature; but I will wager on my bottom naira if Tinubu is not the hardest working of them all.

I recall my courtesy call on the Oba of Lagos at his Idunganran Palace shortly after his coronation and my own return from self- exile in Europe in 2008. After a good lunch with Kabiyesi Rilwan Akiolu and I signified my intention to take my leave of him and proceed to pay a similar visit to Tinubu at his Bourdillon Road residence, he asked me to help prevail on the Asiwaju of Lagos to slow down, that the man was over-working himself.

The reply Tinubu gave me when I delivered Oba Akiolu’s message was and still instructive:

“Prince, there can be no rest yet; because there’s still a lot of work ahead”

Ever since, the man Tinubu has not looked back. If anyone says he cannot see what he has been doing since 2008, then that person must be wearing blinkers.

Politics can be a game of chess. It is also a game that cannot be played shunting God aside in the schemings. God is of equity, fairness, justice and conscience. Those who disregard the Supreme Being in their games always reap the whirlwind of their dishonesty and perfidy; the pity of it is that they never lived to have the consequences stare them in the face. That falls in the realm of spiritualism.

On terra firma, I cannot but remember the Awujale’s pet-song of “eyi ma dun to ee; eyi ma tun to ee; eyi ma dun to niti gbajumo; aiye ile o, eyi ma dun to niti gbajumo; eni baa sope ko dun to, ko see tie, ka woran ..”

Seriously, theres no politician of Yoruba descent that òne can realistically compare to Tinubu at the present time. People of Tinubu’s type attract mostly undeserved criticisms to themselves; but called by any name, honey is nothing except sweet.

He must have been a diligent student of Awolowo school of thought where the sage postulated years ago that one needed financial resources in large quantum to battle reaction, negativism and underdevelopment to submission.

The narrow-mindedness, heartlessness and petty jealousy with which some of his kinsmen embraced to thwart Yorubas best opportunity for Awo to become the President in his time, should not be allowed to rear their ugly heads to thwart another golden chance for the Yorubas and inexorably the Nigerian nation this time around.

I submit in all seriousness and sincerity that Bola Tinubu is Nigeria’s best hope, come 2023, after Buhari’s Presidency.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/08/15/if-bola-tinubu-fixed-lagos-he-can-fix-nigeria/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Enough of this propaganda. Lagos is highly underdeveloped in relation to the resources at its disposal. With the plethora of slums and bad roads, lack of potable water, refuse, poor traffic management, unemployment, etc.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by OkutaNla: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
This is Tinubu's Lagos. If Tinubu and his groomed successors had not created a template for the Lagos we see today, it won't remain the attractive commercial nerve Centre that it still is. Tinubu is as qualified as any other Nigerian to aspire for that office. When the time comes Nigerians will decide whether to vote for him or not. But he is certainly eminently qualified.

Enjoy sights of Tinubu's Lagos:

31 Likes

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by GamalNasser: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

One of the several indices to this effect is that Lagos has been playing host to some economic migrants. cool

You call lack of roads , lack of infrastructure, lack of potable water , lack of proper sanitary conditions and mind boggling insecurity band poverty in Lagos remarkable ? Please get serious

I will say it for all to hear TINUBU WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA ... Nigeria is not Lagos

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
OkutaNla:
This is Tinubu's Lagos. If Tinubu and his groomed successors had not created a template for the Lagos we see today, it won't remain the attractive commercial nerve Centre that it still is. Tinubu is as qualified as any other Nigerian to aspire for that office. When the time comes Nigerians will decide whether to vote for him or not. But he is certainly eminently qualified.

Tinubu built them?

6 Likes

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by OkutaNla: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Eko Akete.

29 Likes

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by Simplyleo: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
GamalNasser:

You call lack of roads , lack of infrastructure, lack of potable water , lack of proper sanitary conditions and mind boggling insecurity band poverty in Lagos remarkable ? Please get serious

I will say it for all to hear TINUBU WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA ... Nigeria is not Lagos
All states have slums.

You don't judge the entire Lagos state on the basis of where you reside in Lagos.

@ the emboldened, I agree with you.

Even Buhari will never be president of Nigeria.

18 Likes

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by Azmanaty: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Zombie OP.

Tinubu did not fix/develop Lagos. Lagos was Nigeria's political and economic hub for eons. If you were in Lagos pre-1999, you will know that tinubu did not do anything in Lagos. What he did was to create means to siphon tax payers money. We wont allow him do that to Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by OkutaNla: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
Eko aromisa legbelegbe.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by Heffalump(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
OkutaNla:

Lagos was even far better when it was the Federal Capital of Nigeria, interms of clean environmental management/ sanitation, urban planning, traffic control, and social development in the city.

Tinubu continues to feed fat on Lagos treasury many years after leaving office as governor. You Westerners are truly slaves in the hands of Tinubu. Sigh and leaves thread cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by SpatialKing(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
I which Lagos did he fix.?

7 Likes

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by Goke7: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
ChiefS:

Enough of this propaganda. Lagos is highly underdeveloped in relation to the resources at its disposal. With the plethora of slums and bad roads, lack of potable water, refuse, poor traffic management, unemployment, etc.

Blame the administration after fashola, it slowed down things. The Tinubu-Fashola vision for Lagos was a master stroke until ambode with his local government civil service experience came into the show, something am sure both fashola and tinubu regrets till today

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Goke7:

Blame the administration after fashola, it slowed down things. The Tinubu-Fashola vision for Lagos was a master stroke until ambode with his local government civil service experience came into the show, something am sure both fashola and tinubu regrets till today

Ambode was 100% better than Tinubu/Fashola combined..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by GamalNasser: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

All states have slums.

You don't judge the entire Lagos state on the basis of where you reside in Lagos.

@ the emboldened, I agree with you.

Even Buhari will never be president of Nigeria.

I reside in a place considered one of the high brow areas of Lagos just about 4.5 Kms from Tinubus gate and it's a slum with poor drainage , no sewage system , no pipe borne water ( I have to mine and treat my own water from one lousy borehole)..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by RichBoy247: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Atikuchukwu has not been able to fix Adamawa, how then can the bisexual fix Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by ZZ22: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nobody is buying this Tinubu hype from Yorubas. Tinubu is a greedy corrupt drug dealer

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by Simplyleo: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
GamalNasser:

I reside in a place considered one of the high brow areas of Lagos just about 4.5 Kms from Tinubus gate and it's a slum with poor drainage , no sewage system , no pipe borne water ( I have to mine and treat my own water from one lousy borehole)..
I thought you reside in Banana Island and Ikoyi at the same time.

No be only high brow, na low eye lash.

They are all billionaires living in mansions on nairaland. undecided

19 Likes

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by GamalNasser: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

I stay in Lekki Phase 1and I am sorry to say it's a slum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by OkutaNla: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Esseite:

Tinubu built them?

No. Since '99, his policies and those of his mentored successors created the enabling environment that allowed Lagos to witness unprescented growth. E. G, Tinubu met an igr of a paltry annual N600million annually, and left an annual IGR of N60.31billion in 2006. He has empowered and mentored more leaders than any other living politician including igbos. Eko Atlantic is his brainchild.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by OkutaNla: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Heffalump:

Lagos was even far better when it was the Federal Capital of Nigeria, interms of clean environmental management/ sanitation, urban planning, traffic control, and social development in the city.

Tinubu continues to feed fat on Lagos treasury many years after leaving office as governor. You Westerners are truly slaves in the hands of Tinubu. Sigh and leave thread cry

Lies.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Only time will tell if he his truly a messiah ,for your general cleaning and fumigation prolific giant cleaning services is your best bet.lets fumigate your schools before resumption ,location lagos we can also work outside lagos
Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by MrColdsweat: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tinubu should be president so that he can litter the whole country with his touts from osun....

The self-acclaimed educated Yarribas voted a coup-plotter and jihadist, in a democratic government.

Now they are on the way to vote the grand-patron of touts and an alleged drugbaron.

One would be tempted to ask, Are the yarribas truly educated?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by MrColdsweat: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Shameless tribalistic mod....

2 Likes

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by OkutaNla: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lasgidi

30 Likes

Re: If Bola Tinubu Fixed Lagos, He Can Fix Nigeria by SaintBeehot(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Trouble maker grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solagberu Of Okesuna: The History Of First Yeroba Muslim Convert / Breaking: Ondo Deputy, Agboola Ajayi Gets N3.6 Billion To Sabotage Akeredolu / A Letter To Seun Osewa And Every Moderator On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.